iPhone 5s...still no dispatch date

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 367
Forum Member
Has anyone ordered last Friday from Apple online, and got a dispatch date more specific than just"October"? Am waiting for a slate grey 16gb

Comments

• tycho-magtycho-mag Posts: 8,650
    Forum Member
    Has anyone ordered last Friday from Apple online, and got a dispatch date more specific than just"October"? Am waiting for a slate grey 16gb
    Yes - 64gb slate grey, date between "8th and 11th October". Ordered Friday, before 9am.
  • Nick_DKNick_DK Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mine still says 7-10th Oct.
  • x_malibubabex_malibubabe Posts: 2,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mine is 8-11th Oct, I ordered it at 6:30 on Friday morning. I think it went to "October" once the stores had opened too. You never know it may arrive between the dates some of us have been given anyway!
  • Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    Mine just says October.

No date.
  • gary77gary77 Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mine says 7-10th Oct
  • derek39derek39 Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    Ordered 0020 hours on Friday morning
    Dispatched: 7- 10 business days
    Delivery: 07 Oct, 2013 - 10 Oct, 2013 :mad:
  • Nick_DKNick_DK Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just got a Preparing for Dispatch message.
  • mogzyboymogzyboy Posts: 6,390
    Forum Member
    Mine also says 'Preparing for dispatch'.

Also, a quick check on my online banking, and my available balance has gone down by the correct amount - £549. However, it hasn't appeared on my list of transactions yet.

Has this happened to anybody else, too?
  • SkyPlatinumSkyPlatinum Posts: 871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mogzyboy wrote: »
    Mine also says 'Preparing for dispatch'.

Also, a quick check on my online banking, and my available balance has gone down by the correct amount - £549. However, it hasn't appeared on my list of transactions yet.

Has this happened to anybody else, too?

Good news. Can I ask when you ordered?
    Forum Member
    Good news. Can I ask when you ordered?
    I ordered at 0:02am last Friday. A tad eager, I know... :D
  • gary77gary77 Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I should get one soon i ordered mine at 00:05 sods law as im going near an apple store tomorrow was going to try my luck in there at this rate i doubt i will need to go in there
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If I ordered a gold 16gb today, any guesses as to when I might receive it. Within 2 weeks ?
  • The Lord LucanThe Lord Lucan Posts: 5,054
    Forum Member
    Large Gold delivery to the UK Networks at the start of the month (4th) so i'd imagine direct you should be about the same time. However that may only satisfy the current 'pre' orders..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Large Gold delivery to the UK Networks at the start of the month (4th) so i'd imagine direct you should be about the same time. However that may only satisfy the current 'pre' orders..

Thanks Lord Lucan
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks Lord Lucan

Quick question if someone can answer. If you buy a unlocked iphone from apple does it lock to the first network sim you put in or not ?
  • TigerpawsTigerpaws Posts: 11,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quick question if someone can answer. If you buy a unlocked iphone from apple does it lock to the first network sim you put in or not ?

No it doesn't.
  • The Lord LucanThe Lord Lucan Posts: 5,054
    Forum Member
    Nope. Truly unlocked... (or never locked lol)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    I ordered mine from apple via website on 22nd, any idea when I should get it as all I've been told is October? And also what source is saying there are loads of gold ones coming into the uk beginning of October? Cheers!
  • denzil28denzil28 Posts: 1,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tommytucka wrote: »
    I ordered mine from apple via website on 22nd, any idea when I should get it as all I've been told is October? And also what source is saying there are loads of gold ones coming into the uk beginning of October? Cheers!

No idea at all. You'll have to get at the back of the queue behind all of us who ordered at 12:01am last Friday and haven't seen any movement on their order yet.

You'll likely get it a week or so after 14th if the day one orders are estimated for delivery between 7th and 10th. Orders placed later Friday morning got an estimate of 8th to 11th. If you didn't order until two days after the launch date, you're going to be way back in the queue for now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    I've no problem waiting for it I was just seeing if anyone had a clue of a general time span, I originally ordered one on the 20th but when I logged into my account on the 22nd it said that order had been cancelled, good job I checked.
  • mjdj1689mjdj1689 Posts: 3,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    denzil28 wrote: »
    No idea at all. You'll have to get at the back of the queue behind all of us who ordered at 12:01am last Friday and haven't seen any movement on their order yet.

You'll likely get it a week or so after 14th if the day one orders are estimated for delivery between 7th and 10th. Orders placed later Friday morning got an estimate of 8th to 11th. If you didn't order until two days after the launch date, you're going to be way back in the queue for now.

I ordered at 12:07 and Im the same as you from Apples on line store no movement for me, I ordered in Gold,

My girlfriend ordeded hers last sat on EE4g network, they are saying within 28 days.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 302
    Forum Member
    I ordered mine last Friday(late) from orange/EE, got text yesterday and it came this morning. Silver. Happy to have white for a change always had black iPhones.
    Forum Member
    Just had notification from the Apple Store app that my 5s is on its way. :)
  • derek39derek39 Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    just got email from apple to say iphone 5s is on its way
    and it's in china :confused:

Scheduled Delivery:
    Wednesday, 10/02/2013, By End of Day

Last Location:
    Departed - Shenzhen, China, Saturday, 09/28/2013
  • Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    Yeah, they are all sent from China.