DOI 2012 Lineup.

StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
Forum Member
What do you want/think next year's lineup will be, and who will take part? For me:

Jade Jones
Debra Stephenson
Jonah Lomu
Brigitte Nielsen
Iwan Thomas
Jenny Frost
Jerry Springer
Verity Rushworth
Russell Grant
Kacey Ainsworth
Basshunter
Carol Vorderman
Anthony Costa
Jan Leeming

Or Kelly Holmes again :D

Comments

• TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    Talk about premature! It looks scarily believeable though, but I can't see Carol Vorderman on DOI... at least I hope not anyway!
  • StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    I picked Carol Vorderman, so she could be the one who always nearly kills themselves in the first week :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I could see any of that lot being in the line up - Have you got a crystal ball?.....If thats not a personal question :D

But please no more Kelly Holmes!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Female

Faye Tozer
    Sonia Evans
    Liz McClarnon
    Lisa Riley
    Gabby Roslin
    Tina Barret

Male

Chesney Hawkes
    Mr Motivator
    Dan Lobb
    Stuart Miles
    Scott Mills
  • HeraclitusDaysHeraclitusDays Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Debra Stephenson - no she's a rotter, her 'impressions' are appalling and the sketches on her show with JC just aren't funny.
  • ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Debra Stephenson - no she's a rotter, her 'impressions' are appalling and the sketches on her show with JC just aren't funny.

Do you think so? I think she has Davina McCall and Anne Robinson down to a tee.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ABCZYX wrote: »
    Do you think so? I think she has Davina McCall and Anne Robinson down to a tee.

No way Ronni Ancona is much better! I always thought DS was a bit of a casting couch type. I think it would help if the writing was better too.....that show just makes me cringe.
  • IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What do you want/think next year's lineup will be, and who will take part? For me:

Jade Jones
    Debra Stephenson
    Jonah Lomu
    Brigitte Nielsen
    Iwan Thomas
    Jenny Frost
    Jerry Springer
    Verity Rushworth
    Russell Grant
    Kacey Ainsworth
    Basshunter
    Carol Vorderman
    Anthony Costa
    Jan Leeming

Or Kelly Holmes again :D
    I've heard of Jonah Lumu and Iwan Thomas. Wouldn't mind seeing them - though few sportsmen seem to perform as well on DOI as they do on SCD. Certainly Jonah Lumu's size would be against him.

Verity Rushworth was in the cast of Hairspray when I saw it - and very good she was too. I think she could certainly do well.

Please not Carol Vorderman - enough said!
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,493
    Forum Member
    Well Strictly tend to pick the cream of the crop and then Dancing On Ice go for the also rans and the tabloid fodder.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well Strictly tend to pick the cream of the crop and then Dancing On Ice go for the also rans and the tabloid fodder.

ROFL cream of the crop!

Goldie - makes £ on reality shows as his music is awful
    Paul Daniels - done nothing of note for years
    Peter Shilton - decorated footballer but nothing of note for years
    Pamela Stephenson - husband is famous but she's done nothing of note for years plus she is an ego maniac
    Tina O'Brien - what has she done since Corrie (average actress)
    Jimi Mistry - not a bad choice but never sat through a whole film he has been in!
    Michelle Williams - what has she done since Destiny's Child
    Felicity Kendal - recent ITV series but a fringe show
    Patsy Kensit - bit parts in average BBC drama
    Ann Widdecombe - ex MP (boring tory scum)
    Gavin Henson - more famous for vanity/reality shows than sporting prowess
    Scott Maslen - Eastenders 'actor' i.e rubbish
    Matt Baker - decent guy, good presenter
    Kara Tointon - clearly a very nice chick but an ex Eastenders 'actor' i.e rubbish

I think there are a couple of decent people but many of them cannot be deemed as the cream of the crop as you put it!!
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,493
    Forum Member
    ROFL cream of the crop!

Goldie - makes £ on reality shows as his music is awful
    Paul Daniels - done nothing of note for years
    Peter Shilton - decorated footballer but nothing of note for years
    Pamela Stephenson - husband is famous but she's done nothing of note for years plus she is an ego maniac
    Tina O'Brien - what has she done since Corrie (average actress)
    Jimi Mistry - not a bad choice but never sat through a whole film he has been in!
    Felicity Kendal - recent ITV series but a fringe show
    Patsy Kensit - bit parts in average BBC drama
    Ann Widdecombe - ex MP (boring tory scum)
    Gavin Henson - more famous for vanity/reality shows than sporting prowess
    Scott Maslen - Eastenders 'actor' i.e rubbish
    Matt Baker - decent guy, good presenter
    Kara Tointon - clearly a very nice chick but an ex Eastenders 'actor' i.e rubbish

I think there are a couple of decent people but many of them cannot be deemed as the cream of the crop as you put it!!

I think compared to Laura Hamilton, Chloe Madeley, Comedy Dave and Sam Attawater they can ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think compared to Laura Hamilton, Chloe Madeley, Comedy Dave and Sam Attawater they can ;)

I don't think so, some of them may not be so well know but they are almost certainly as talented as anyone in the SCD line up. If you don't like it just go away and watch SCD on repeat. DOI is much harder than SCD and all of the particpants including those who have already left deserve a lot of credit.
    Forum Member

Oh, nothing much. Apart from releasing an album that was a critical success, playing the lead role in Broadway hit musical Chicago and now currently working on a brand new album. That's hardly anything, isn't it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, nothing much. Apart from releasing an album that was a critical success, playing the lead role in Broadway hit musical Chicago and now currently working on a brand new album. That's hardly anything, isn't it?

Not on my radar, she's been totally blown away by Kelly & Beyonce IMO. Sales of her album/s look exceptionally poor too in comparison with Kelly & Beyonce.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stacey Solomon :D
  • batman.batman. Posts: 8,906
    Forum Member
    Alex Reid, most definitely.
  • tangos_with_timtangos_with_tim Posts: 752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

And been on Strictly (as has Carol) which I get the impression would automatically rule her out, no one's done both.
    Forum Member
    Lol, just to clear things up, Carol Vorderman was suggested as a joke
    :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And been on Strictly (as has Carol) which I get the impression would automatically rule her out, no one's done both.

John Barrowman did DOI and the SCD Christmas special
  • caz789caz789 Posts: 4,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jedward?:)

"I just spoke to jedward , they are excited about Dancing on ice , and they are trying to work it out so they can come on the show?"

http://twitter.com/vanillaice
  • Tiger RoseTiger Rose Posts: 11,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Heather Mills did Dancing With The Stars in the US before doing DOI.