Straight people: which celebrity could turn you gay? Gay people: vice versa!

Moll FlandersMoll Flanders Posts: 1,392
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Although I've always been a hetero woman, now happily married to a man I both love and fancy, I occasionally find myself attracted to women whom I find very attractive. In particular, the actress Charley Webb who plays Debbie Dingle on Emmerdale is so beautiful, I feel I would happily go out with her! There's also a Romanian actress - Maria Popistasu - who appears in things occasionally, who is pretty damn hot!

Just wondered if any other straight people had crushes on same-sex celebs, and who they are; or if any gay DS-ers find themselves strangely drawn to members of the opposite sex.

Come on, let's gossip: spill! ;-)

Comments

• lordOfTimelordOfTime Posts: 22,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shoot me down for this if you will but I don't believe that's how sexuality works. ;)
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the clue is in the word "straight" :confused:
    Unless the OP believes we are all for turning? I think you are bi-sexual if you feel drawn to women too.
  • AaronWxAaronWx Posts: 2,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I could be all serious like the people above, but heck I'll just answer for a bit of fun which is what I'm sure the OP intended.

Shakira and Jennifer Lawrence. They're are the most beautiful women I've ever seen, on a completely shallow basis of course.
  • Trsvis_BickleTrsvis_Bickle Posts: 9,202
    Forum Member
    I'm covering for Billy. Shouldn't this be in Showbiz?
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    I hope I'm not being too serious when I say 'none'.

I've never fancied anything about any woman and don't think that could ever change.
  • GayAtheistGayAtheist Posts: 1,484
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whilst I think there are theories about humans being mainly bisexual (Kinsey?), I am one of those gold star gays who has never had sex with a woman, nor am I remotely attracted to them in a sexual way. I think those who could be turned would be those in the bisexual spectrum and good luck to them - I'd get more action that way (but alas, no!) :cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AaronWx wrote: »
    I could be all serious like the people above, but heck I'll just answer for a bit of fun which is what I'm sure the OP intended.

Shakira and Jennifer Lawrence. They're are the most beautiful women I've ever seen, on a completely shallow basis of course.

It's not my sexual orientation that gets in the way, it is my sense of the ridiculous. :cry: If I found myself for some reason in bed with either of those, the only thing I could comfortably do is make sure they had enough pillows and ask if they would like a cup of tea. For the OP to work, I would have to envisage someone a good deal older and more on my own level (which I can), but then an unwanted image of two leathery rhinos getting it on pops into my mind.
  • dearmrmandearmrman Posts: 21,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I could consider been a lesbian now Ellen Page has come out :)
  • mountymounty Posts: 19,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    none blokes dont do it for me
  • mike joycemike joyce Posts: 1,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It wouldn't be a bloody 'badboy'. I will tell you that straight away.
  • TerryallgoldTerryallgold Posts: 1,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So let me get this right a straight guy CAN turn homosexual IF he fancies someone he idolises?
  • AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll bet Angelina Jolie knows what she's doing.
  • Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ellen Degeneres. Don't know why. Except she has a great smile.
  • DanniLaMoneDanniLaMone Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can admire another woman's looks or personality but I decided ages ago I preferred big hairy men. :p
  • GoldengayerGoldengayer Posts: 292
    Forum Member
    I hope I'm not being too serious when I say 'none'.

I've never fancied anything about any woman and don't think that could ever change.

Serious too. Never found anything about any man that would spark anything other than a friendship. The only men Ive second glanced at look like women anyway.
  • MutterMutter Posts: 3,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can look at a woman and think they are beautiful. I can look at a child and think the same. I can also look at a man and admire. (Thinking now of Patrick on the Great British Sewing Bee and his beautiful clothes.) Hell I can even drool over a cute dog, but I can assure you that I have no sexual desire for any of them.
  • Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rihanna.

Ild smash her everywhere
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shakira.

With hips like hers, no wonder she got knocked up. I really would do the lesbo sex with her. And Kim Kardashian if she STFU'd for the night.
  • PrincessTTPrincessTT Posts: 4,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beyonce, Khandi Alexander, Kandi Burruss, Kerry Washington, Gabrielle Union, Taraji P Henson...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    Kat Von D. She oozes sex appeal and is a very beautiful, sexy woman.
  • Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    barry gibb
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Ive got 8 posts to go so im just gonna post shitte
  • Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ive got 8 posts to go so im just gonna post shitte

the same as the 4993 you've already posted then :D