American Horror Story. FX UK pace (Spoilers in tags please)

1111213141517»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh great thanks, I couldn't see anymore on my planner but thought if that was it then I'd missed alot of things being tied up!! Lol!
  • wildholliewildhollie Posts: 3,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone watch this week ?
    Glad to see Kit, Lana and Grace get out...but I feel real sorry for Sister Jude, seriously, I want her to have a good ending but I fear she won't :(
  • Cody1Cody1 Posts: 2,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi guys iwas wondering if someone can help me please. Ive had season 2 on series record and ive watched all of them but episode 9 The Coat Hanger and i seem to of lost quite abit of the plot ! (Ive watched the episodes after that but feel ive missed out on a chunk) I saw Grace get shot and now shes obviously had her baby - and i know nothing about the Aliens and the obvious intellect change in Pepper. Im trying to find the whole episode on You Tube or somewhere else but i am having problems - can someone please post me a link or direct me to an easy site to use or give me a detailed summary of the episode please? thanks
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    I noticed that the latest episode on Fox Uk has been borrowing another film's soundtrack extensively. Lots of quotes of the main theme from "Candyman"!
  • StressMonkeyStressMonkey Posts: 13,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I noticed that the latest episode on Fox Uk has been borrowing another film's soundtrack extensively. Lots of quotes of the main theme from "Candyman"!

Yep - apparently that was a very deliberate choice to use Philip Glass's score.

Well spotted:D - I just knew I'd heard it before but couldn't place it so had to look it up - but I haven't seen Candyman in nearly 20 years and although I really enjoyed it, I only saw it the once. So that I remember the theme enough to 'recognise' it (almost) must mean it is memorable and worthy of 'borrowing':D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cody1 wrote: »
    Hi guys iwas wondering if someone can help me please. Ive had season 2 on series record and ive watched all of them but episode 9 The Coat Hanger and i seem to of lost quite abit of the plot ! (Ive watched the episodes after that but feel ive missed out on a chunk) I saw Grace get shot and now shes obviously had her baby - and i know nothing about the Aliens and the obvious intellect change in Pepper. Im trying to find the whole episode on You Tube or somewhere else but i am having problems - can someone please post me a link or direct me to an easy site to use or give me a detailed summary of the episode please? thanks

If you have sky you can watch on sky go. I have pm'd other suggestions.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thank you sm.

that i livid site hasnt worked i downloaded but it wont stream, ive got a friend whos going to try and get it for me- im sure it will be repeated at some point on sky but typical when you really want to see something its never on when you want it :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thank you sm.

that i livid site hasnt worked i downloaded but it wont stream, ive got a friend whos going to try and get it for me- im sure it will be repeated at some point on sky but typical when you really want to see something its never on when you want it :D

If you've got Sky why not use Sky Go?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep - apparently that was a very deliberate choice to use Philip Glass's score.

Well spotted:D - I just knew I'd heard it before but couldn't place it so had to look it up - but I haven't seen Candyman in nearly 20 years and although I really enjoyed it, I only saw it the once. So that I remember the theme enough to 'recognise' it (almost) must mean it is memorable and worthy of 'borrowing':D

It took me over half an hour of humming this to myself to work out it was from Candyman :D
  • decobelledecobelle Posts: 4,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everything suddenly seemed to wrap up really quickly in the latest episode I thought, All in all it has been a really weird series but I've thoroughly enjoyed it! Apart from all the grown men breasfeeding (that makes me slightly sick in my mouth)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    finally seen it thanks for your help and 'pms' :-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still hoping Jude will get out of Briarcliffe alive !. :)
    Well that was a strange old set up from Kit, Alma and Grace ? :confused:
  • EraserheadEraserhead Posts: 22,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor old Jude. They captured the confusion and disorientation of mental illness brilliantly, I thought, and Jessica Lange plays the part to perfection.

I don't think we're going to get any happy endings for anyone.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    omg im so confused im watching series 1 (online) and then series 2 (on Fox) at the same time im more messed up that the patients :D !

Not the best idea ive had!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    omg im so confused im watching series 1 (online) and then series 2 (on Fox) at the same time im more messed up that the patients :D !

Not the best idea ive had!

I can see why lol :D
  • davie1924davie1924 Posts: 2,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait for tonight..........counting down the hours already!!
  • Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    Love the finale.

Can't wait for Season 3.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, not ashamed to admit I had a cry for Sister Jude :cry:

Felt happy that Kit sort of had a good ending, but was quite surprised at Lana killing her son.
    Still not too sure what to make of the alien stuff though, oh well roll on season 3 :D
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    wildhollie wrote: »
    Ok, not ashamed to admit I had a cry for Sister Jude :cry:

Felt happy that Kit sort of had a good ending, but was quite surprised at Lana killing her son.
    Still not too sure what to make of the alien stuff though, oh well roll on season 3 :D

We are still not sure if everything really happened and that he really was her son.
  • brangdonbrangdon Posts: 14,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was a bit disappointed with the finale. It didn't really build to a climax; more just petered out. With no explanation of the aliens. Overall, it seems they added a bunch of things - serial killers, Nazi doctors, demonic possession, aliens - without much coherency.
  • daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really enjoyed the season finale. Thought it wrapped everything up nicely.
  • MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great show - sad the series is over its been a tv highlight of the week for me, preferred this one to the 1st series, roll on series 3