Lindsay Lohan 'to miss court appearance because she is too sick to fly to LA'...

2»

Comments

• whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Shows how bad it is when Charlie Sheen seems like a better influence.

he's had his ups and downs but seems like he takes responsibility and has cleaned up his act of late
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2271087/Shes-smart-super-fabulous-Charlie-Sheen-says-Lindsay-Lohan-come-eventually.html
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    he's had his ups and downs but seems like he takes responsibility and has cleaned up his act of late
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2271087/Shes-smart-super-fabulous-Charlie-Sheen-says-Lindsay-Lohan-come-eventually.html

Got a good heart, has Charlie. Been there, done it, knows how out of control things can get and he's come through it battered, bruised but intact. I like your kidnap plan but he'd probably have to kill Dinah first. ;)
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Got a good heart, has Charlie. Been there, done it, knows how out of control things can get and he's come through it battered, bruised but intact. I like your kidnap plan but he'd probably have to kill Dinah first. ;)

Agreed, I used to think he was an idiot with all that 'winning' 'tiger blood' nonsense, not all that long ago. He seems like a changed man these days and kind hearted. I don't think he'd need to kill Dinah, offer some cash and booze etc and she'd be well up for it (although not solving one of the root problems IMO). Maybe he could get them both and the dad too:D
  • Becky SharpeBecky Sharpe Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes -I was about to post the above NYT article about LL's latest film. Apparently, fellow desperados accommodate her [or try to] in the interests of their own careers. A shame to read that Paul Schrader is one of 'em :(
  • BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Any child stars made a smooth transition into adulthood without problems at all?
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bungitin wrote: »
    Any child stars made a smooth transition into adulthood without problems at all?

Aled Jones?
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The kids from Harry Potter don't seem to have gone off the rails yet.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haphash wrote: »
    The kids from Harry Potter don't seem to have gone off the rails yet.

True - although Daniel Radcliffe had an issue with alcohol at one point IIRC & Rupert Grint possibly had the same issue.... Certainly, Emma Watson doesn't seem affected though - good call.
  • MehitabelMehitabel Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Jody Foster and Brooke Shields? Sara Gilbert? Giovanni Ribisi? They exist. It's just that we hear about the ones who've had trouble more than the ones who haven't. People forget that the successful ones were once child performers.
  • BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Re Charlie Sheen, his dad shopped him and got him arrested a few years ago. Must be a nice tight family because they still get on.