Where can i get audio drivers for this gigabyte motherboard ???

Ive just reinstalled xp on a old pc, cant get audio to work, need the drivers, have put service pack 2 on that i had on a disc and tried to put windows updates on but would work at the mo.... anyway....

I cant get sound to work on my pc. Where can i get audio drivers for this motherboard gigabyte 7vm 400 am r2 ??

If anyone has any lnks to where i can get the audiop drivers for, without spyware etc etc, then let me know, ta :)

Comments

• alan1302alan1302 Posts: 6,336
    Forum Member
    You should be able to get it directly from Gigabyte - they usually have downloads even for older boards.
  • JustmadeitJustmadeit Posts: 7,512
    Forum Member
    alan1302 wrote: »
    You should be able to get it directly from Gigabyte - they usually have downloads even for older boards.

i looked and nothings coming up ??

where else can i get tyhe audio drivers ?
  • thespooksterthespookster Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    I agree. The Gigabyte UK site has shedloads of downloads for all OS's and virtually all their motherboards. Found sound drivers for all versions of windows for your motherboard in less than a minute.
  • neo_walesneo_wales Posts: 13,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Justmadeit wrote: »
    i looked and nothings coming up ??

where else can i get tyhe audio drivers ?

Look again, they are there via a google search.
  • thespooksterthespookster Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    All you have to do is use the easy search facility on Gigabytes site and drill down to your motherboard and you will find all the drivers for it. Quick link:

http://uk.gigabyte.com/support-downloads/download-center.aspx?kw=7vm400am&ck=

Or just use Google and stick your mb model in, comes back with direct links to gigabytes product and download pages. Maybe its RZ and not R2 ??
  • JustmadeitJustmadeit Posts: 7,512
    Forum Member
    neo_wales wrote: »
    Look again, they are there via a google search.

sorted it, ta