The X Factor USA – Live Show 7 - Wed Dec 12th, 8/7c FOX - Discussion Thread

COTTONHEATCOTTONHEAT Posts: 12,040
Forum Member
✭✭
its Semi Final week as the Top 4 perform live again tonight with just 2 songs Standing between them & a place in the Final & their chance to win a $5 million recording contract with Syco/Sony Music. After the performances, it’s up to America to vote to keep their favorite acts safe in the competition. Tune in to see who is heading for the top and who is heading for the Exit

Comments

• SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    if 5th harmony leave this week i give up on this series............
  • EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    If I'm on this later on posting, someone please remind me I've got an exam at 9am tomorrow, and that I'm making bad life choices.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sex wrote: »
    if 5th harmony leave this week i give up on this series............

Me too. They're the only ones left who I actually enjoy watching.
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    I think 5H are most likely to leave but I hope they somehow make it to the finals. Simon said he'll sign Emblem3 anyway so they could make an exit this week as he knows the girls need this chance more.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will hopefully be watching tonight, I like them all apart from Tate, who I find quite boring. Given up thinking he's going to go though, he is obviously a cert for the final :/
  • tj hazukitj hazuki Posts: 549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My perfect scenario for tonight

Performance Order
    1. Emblem3
    2. Tate Stevens
    3. Carly Rose
    4. Fifth Harmony

Tate sandwhiched between two powerhouse fanbases, and Fifth Harmony comeback, goes home.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    Fifth Harmony are going to need a near perfect night if they even want to think about making the final next week. For the past few weeks, Tate, Carly and Emblem3 have been in the top 3 of the vote within just 1% of one another... this almost guarantees the three of them spots in the final next week. Stranger things have happened, however.
  • EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    I'm hoping Fifth Harmony get enough of a bounce from being in the bottom 2 get them through to the final. Actually, a lot of Fifth Harmony fans I've seen online seem to be fans of both Emblem 3 and Fifth Harmony... Ideally after last week, this will cause them to prioritize Fifth Harmony when they're voting now.
  • COTTONHEATCOTTONHEAT Posts: 12,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really hope Fifth Harmony have a great night tonight
  • Starzz123Starzz123 Posts: 1,700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only way 5H will go the finals is if the producers put E3 in the death spot and 5H in the final spot and they nail the performances and get unanimous praise.
  • rsefitpro07rsefitpro07 Posts: 2,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Carly Rose will get a final spot, as will probably Tate Stevens. Who are you all backing for the win? I want Carly to win but think Tate will win as he will get the sympathy and country singer vote!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Starzz123 wrote: »
    The only way 5H will go the finals is if the producers put E3 in the death spot and 5H in the final spot and they nail the performances and get unanimous praise.

We will be able to tell who simon wants through out of the 2 by looking at the performance order then :) He seems to like Emblem 3 more i think.
  • supersnakesupersnake Posts: 702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    does anyone know what the themes are?

Carly and 5H to make the final!!
  • Starzz123Starzz123 Posts: 1,700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    beepbeep77 wrote: »
    We will be able to tell who simon wants through out of the 2 by looking at the performance order then :) He seems to like Emblem 3 more i think.

I'm certain he does, he's already said he wants to sign them
  • oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anybody watching
  • earldbestearldbest Posts: 3,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tate opens the show. I expect Carly Rose to get another pimp slot.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,764
    Forum Member
    I see Cowell has ensured his groups are on last..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no, Carly Rose is on second. Probably in order to give her the pimp slot next week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dam lost picture
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cant watch tonight, which group is on last today?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Fifth Harmony.
    Forum Member
    Emblem 3 are very lucky they have a second song, they would go home based on this
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 988
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the final 2 are obviously going to be tate and carly rose....fifth harmony is finish 4th.
    Forum Member
    Every week they say these bullshit comments to Emblem3.. what are they smoking?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

harmony