Miley Cyrus announces tour!

Charlie_TrenchCharlie_Trench Posts: 981
Forum Member
✭✭
Miley Cyrus has announced a tour for 2014. The dates are to be revealed soon.

Do you think she'll play the UK and even so, do you think she can fill arenas?

I know she did on her Wonder World Tour in 2009, however, that was when she had adoring adolescent fans. Obviously, things are different now......

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I literally cannot wait to see what she's going to do for a BANGERZ tour... I think she can easily pull off an arena tour. People will be buying a ticket just to see how controversial she's going to be.
  • lizmlizm Posts: 989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RaiseItUp wrote: »
    I literally cannot wait to see what she's going to do for a BANGERZ tour... I think she can easily pull off an arena tour. People will be buying a ticket just to see how controversial she's going to be.

I would never buy a ticket to see how controversial someone was going to be. I'd read reviews.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her vocals are all over the place when she is live, where as before, she used to be rather good
    As much as i like her and her new album, i don't wish to waste money on a shambles of a performance.
  • annushkaannushka Posts: 3,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lizm wrote: »
    I would never buy a ticket to see how controversial someone was going to be. I'd read reviews.

And there will be many videos on youtube as well...
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    Omg I need tickets.
  • walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,554
    Forum Member
    RaiseItUp wrote: »

Do people really buy tickets for that reason?
  • Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do people really buy tickets for that reason?

If they do then they obviously don't give a damn about the music, which I think is sad. You might as well just go to a strip club. :confused: