chantelle houghton attention seaking!!

Comments

• lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    She's pimpin for her own "reality" show on ITV2!

Totally. :D

"All by Ourselves" :cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am calling bullsh*t if she thought she was being followed she would have called the police and the paps... you decide which order. ;););)

I think she has realised she has made AR a sympathetic figure and is trying to swing it back to her... odious little woman.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Totally. :D

"All by Ourselves" :cry:

:D I now have visions of her on the celeb Take Me Out Christmas special
  • mummypiggetmummypigget Posts: 12,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was in hospital too this Mother's Day but I didn't run to the press to share.

I had pancreatitis and bloody agony it was! However, I was gutted to have not been able to spend the day with my boys and we are having our own celebrations this Sunday instead. They came to see me for an hour or you and you could see the sadness in their eyes, I know it will be a week late, but worth it.

One day Chantelle will grow up, she's a bit of a ditz and we own worst enemy at times but hopefully with maturity will come a bit if sense!!

In the meantime, next story, home invasion? Kidnap?
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was in hospital too this Mother's Day but I didn't run to the press to share.

I had pancreatitis and bloody agony it was! However, I was gutted to have not been able to spend the day with my boys and we are having our own celebrations this Sunday instead. They came to see me for an hour or you and you could see the sadness in their eyes, I know it will be a week late, but worth it.

One day Chantelle will grow up, she's a bit of a itz and we own worst enemy at times but hopefully with maturity will come a bit if sense!!

In the meantime, next story, home invasion? Kidnap?

Poor you a horrible thing to have.
    The paps have made chantelle far too important in her mind.She is a nobody really, she gets her kicks out of being ill and running alex read down at every opportunity. I think he had a lucky escape. I should think she is hell to live with. What made me laugh was a comment about her "legal team", who does she think she is.:rolleyese
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Seriously,what is her talent ? I'm baffled. She was dragged from obscurity to trick a group of celebs in a "you've been framed" twist on CBB & reeled in a bloke from a band.No talent,done nothing other that marry ,divorce,tip paparazzi on her latest love interest ,date a similar has-been,have a baby and .............the end. She is a fool & needs to get back in the real world where her fairy tales would be given the credit they deserve---nada.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was it her GP that told her to go to A&E because a similar thing happened to a woman I know and she hasn't had a stroke either, it was the GP sending her there, panicking.

Let's face it, if a person with medical training tells any of us we may have had a stroke and to get to A&E we will go.
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Was it her GP that told her to go to A&E because a similar thing happened to a woman I know and she hasn't had a stroke either, it was the GP sending her there, panicking.

Let's face it, if a person with medical training tells any of us we may have had a stroke and to get to A&E we will go.

Even if her GP did tell her to go to A&E, is it really necessary to post it all over Twitter, perhaps it was in the hope that she would gain a interview, just like her telling everyone on twitter she was being followed, surely the police would of been better informed :rolleyes:
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member

Her GP didn't tell her to publicly post it all over Twitter for attention though did he?
  • DiscoPDiscoP Posts: 5,920
    Forum Member
    Working in the centre of London you can quite frequently see celebs out and about, and of a much higher calibre than Chantelle Houghton too but I saw her on the tube once and I can honestly say that she is the only 'celeb' that I have noticed who was actually looking around to see if people had spotted her! 100% true fact.
    Forum Member
    DiscoP wrote: »
    Working in the centre of London you can quite frequently see celebs out and about, and of a much higher calibre than Chantelle Houghton too but I saw her on the tube once and I can honestly say that she is the only 'celeb' that I have noticed who was actually looking around to see if people had spotted her! 100% true fact.

100% totally believe you.
  • Alpo.Alpo. Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she's the type to put a picture up on twitter saying her boyfriend took it of her sleeping but not checking the photo and realising that in the photo you can actually see a mirror and its her taking it of herself.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    Her GP didn't tell her to publicly post it all over Twitter for attention though did he?

Its twitter. People post what is happening in their life, where they are going, what they are doing, etc. She was just tweeting what she was doing, feeling, you didn't have to read it, did you?
    Forum Member
    Its twitter. People post what is happening in their life, where they are going, what they are doing, etc. She was just tweeting what she was doing, feeling, you didn't have to read it, did you?

I didn't, I read it in this thread....
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Alpo. wrote: »
    she's the type to put a picture up on twitter saying her boyfriend took it of her sleeping but not checking the photo and realising that in the photo you can actually see a mirror and its her taking it of herself.

:D:D:D
  • Marie_EbbMarie_Ebb Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    I didn't, I read it in this thread....

You still read it...LOL
  • The NetThe Net Posts: 5,484
    Forum Member
    Whilst people are willing to come on a thread headed up with her name and comment that she is a nobody she is continuing to attract attention. I'm guilty of falling into this thread but honestly the best thing would be to ignore her life completely?
    Forum Member
    Marie_Ebb wrote: »
    You still read it...LOL

But the point is I didn't seek out her twitter to read what she's written, of course I read it on here as I use these forums everyday, 'LOL'.
  • Marie_EbbMarie_Ebb Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    But the point is I didn't seek out her twitter to read what she's written, of course I read it on here as I use these forums everyday, 'LOL'.

No one else sought out her twitter either, they were already following her so it appeared in their timeline.

The point is you came into this topic and read what she had written albeit through a third party :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    The press for me have a responsibility to actually STOP paying attention to these sort of people who really are just looking for the attention when it comes to photos and headlines in the papers. Stop reporting on them and it will stop.

I totally agree with you. Chantelle has always come across as very needy of attention and desperate to stay famous.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Now Chantelle tells the trash mag she got the "Stalker"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/chantelle-houghton-alex-reid-im-1773040?

And she quote; "They're definitely not paparazzi - they don't have cameras and they never get out of their cars - they just sit and watch me, outside the house, in the supermarket, wherever I go. It's extremely frightening and has happened several times this week."

:rolleyes:
    Now where is hand palm to head icon?
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/chantelle-houghton-alex-reid-im-1773040?

And she quote; "They're definitely not paparazzi - they don't have cameras and they never get out of their cars - they just sit and watch me, outside the house, in the supermarket, wherever I go. It's extremely frightening and has happened several times this week."

Oh Goaty.
    Of COURSE she's got a stalker - she's an internationally known megastar:rolleyes:
    Is this the same "stalker" that she was wittering on about a few weeks ago?
    Didn't she say it was romantic how he was leaving her flowers or some such rubbish?
    Or is this a new one?
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    haha what a lovely article, completely taking the p***

I love this bit
    On Mother's Day Chantelle was rushed to hospital after she woke up in bed and couldn't move. She phoned NHS Direct who told her she might have had a stroke but when she got to A&E they discovered it was just flu.

We had flu once and thought we were actually dying and started planning our funeral in our head, so we don't blame Chantelle for being scared.

too funny:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The people following her are possibly men hired by her secret admirer who has sent roses and diamonds.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »

Maybe it's poor Alex's family in disguise, desperate for a glimpse of Dolly and reduced to stalking her because the selfish money-grabbing cow won't give him proper access.