New freeview channel LCN180 xxXpanded TV

2»

Comments

• ItHasPotentialItHasPotential Posts: 7,817
    Forum Member
    xxXpanded TV has an off air caption now.
    lol closed down before its even begun:D
  • tomeetomee Posts: 2,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LCN180 xxXpanded TV is now on air it freeview hours are midnight-6am.

xxXpanded TV is time sharing with LCN 49 The Jewellery Channel.

The Jewellery Channel now broadcast 6am-midnight on freeview
  • ItHasPotentialItHasPotential Posts: 7,817
    Forum Member
    niceeeeeee

in the morning i'm going to see nice gems and at night i'm getting to see a pair of rubbies.
  • jj20xjj20x Posts: 2,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Jewellery Channel off-air MHEG page states live on channel 60 from 12pm to 12am daily. It might have been helpful if they had updated that one. :D
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tomee wrote: »
    LCN180 xxXpanded TV is now on air it freeview hours are midnight-6am.

xxXpanded TV is time sharing with LCN 49 The Jewellery Channel.

The Jewellery Channel now broadcast 6am-midnight on freeview

I hate the fact that other channels have to give up their air time for these slapper channels. Yes i know it's a shopping channel but still, i wouldn't lease my own channels air space to some tart on a sofa regardless of how much extra revenue she brings in.
  • simonosimono Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »
    I hate the fact that other channels have to give up their air time for these slapper channels. Yes i know it's a shopping channel but still, i wouldn't lease my own channels air space to some tart on a sofa regardless of how much extra revenue she brings in.

By selling the airspace they would be making a lot more money than they would trying to sell products during the night thus allowing them to be on freeview in the first place.
  • jj20xjj20x Posts: 2,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    simono wrote: »
    By selling the airspace they would be making a lot more money than they would trying to sell products during the night thus allowing them to be on freeview in the first place.

The shopping channels have a lot of competition overnight with most of the normal broadcasters showing teleshopping / infomercials.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    Had a quick squizz at the xxXpanded TV website today - impressed! :o:o
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    brokester wrote: »
    Had a quick squizz at the xxXpanded TV website today - impressed! :o:o

Is that a euphemism?:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    phil solo wrote: »
    Is that a euphemism?:p

lol! :o:o it's like Pinterest for blokes...!
  • MiresiaVertetaMiresiaVerteta Posts: 1,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The women on that channel make the Babestation lot look like supermodels.
  • Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    The women on that channel make the Babestation lot look like supermodels.

Tell you what not the case at all as bs has a babe that has a criminal record and what gripes me about bs is their incessant plugging of bsx making it look like the hottest thing since sliced bread. Then again cell cast have zero time for ethics don't they? :rolleyes:
  • Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    Also in relation to my above post is bs are in a massive debt situation currently, but have made a big profit. I think there could be a very good chance of it being liquidated and girls from the firm working on other channels. It just looks tired with the greedy selling format, same sets, babes dominating the scene, a few lazy performers and a case of seen it and heard it all before. :(