Cheapest place to buy a Wii-U?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,043
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Any ideas where the cheapest place sells one?

Comments

• DavonatorDavonator Posts: 4,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Easily the HMV deal

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/wii-u-premium-pack-32gb-plus-zombieu-store-hmv-199-99-1507566

That is 'whilst stocks last though'

Other than that I think it's very likely that some major retailers will start getting some 'easter deals' ready for the Easter Holiday. So you might see some generous bundles, but i doubt as good as the HMV one.
  • MD1500MD1500 Posts: 14,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Doubt you'll get better than the HMV deal - probably not for years.

Deluxe console plus premium download discount plus Zombi U and Nintendoland for £199.

Retailer in financial trouble trying to shift a console that's not selling as well as expected. Even an official price drop won't offer as much as that,
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got one last week. Not happy gettin ripped off having to pay 45 quid for mario. Even xbox games arent that expensive.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    Got one last week. Not happy gettin ripped off having to pay 45 quid for mario. Even xbox games arent that expensive.

Got mine last week I bought mario from CEX for 35 wii u games are really quite expensive though, just paid 42 for lego city undercover.
  • Jamesollier18Jamesollier18 Posts: 1,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have been getting games on eBay I got Mario from HMV in December because I had a £20 off from there HMV pure card thing before they went into Admin. You just have to keep trying in eBay and you get a price that's good for you I have 5 games from eBay and this week got batman for £11.23 from Shopto by having Shopto points.