Diana Vickers sings backing track to 1D perfume commercial

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 148
Forum Member
1D have released the ad for their new fragrance, Our Moment, with Diana Vickers singing her version of Favourite Things as the soundtrack. here is the link to the video

http://youtu.be/7fNuTf76FlE

Comments

• goonernataliegoonernatalie Posts: 4,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guess it is one way that Simon can get people to buy Diana's cd
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 148
    Forum Member
    Diana is signed to an independent label and is in no way associated with Simons label ... however she is great friends with 1D so maybe they are being good friends and helping her out?
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loved the advert and loved the vocal from Diana Her voice is so distinctive, I recognised it straight away
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    WOW! This Diana song is INCREDIBLE! I'm definitely downloading this now...why wasn't she releasing stuff like this before! This ethereal Renaissance pop sound is exactly what I wanted.
  • Pingu222Pingu222 Posts: 445
    Forum Member
    Diana is signed to an independent label and is in no way associated with Simons label ... however she is great friends with 1D so maybe they are being good friends and helping her out?

I'm pretty sure it's more to do with them sharing the same management who'd have been the ones who made the deal for the perfume and everything to do with it.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The 'Directioners' probably won't be pleased about Diana having (indirect) involvement with their beloveds!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 148
    Forum Member
    Pingu222 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure it's more to do with them sharing the same management who'd have been the ones who made the deal for the perfume and everything to do with it.

Even still, nothing to do with Cowell lol, fair play to Modest management for using their biggest artist to promote their smaller artists and I see no harm in it. Diana is fantastic and deserves so much credit and is highly underrated!