Never in the history of The X Factor have I disliked someone as much as Christopher.

InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,766
Forum Member
Ray Quinn and Jedward (although I grew to like Jedward after the show) are nothing in comparison to this man. All is forgiven..:mad:

Comments

• SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    What has he done to offend you:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Ray Quinn and Jedward (although I grew to like Jedward after the show) are nothing in comparison to this man. All is forgiven..:mad:

Why, what has he done that is so bad?
  • annie24601annie24601 Posts: 3,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »

I loved Ray :):o

I don't like Christopher, but disliked Rachel Hylton more.
  • Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cher Lloyd and Katie Waissel were worse than Chris IMO....but he is my worst for this year
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He just seems very fake to me but thats just a personal opinion. He sings all right I suppose. Bit boring. well, more than a bit. But hey, someone's voting for him he aint been in the bottom two yet so I guess at the moment the x factor voters are digging him. Good luck to the bloke - even if he win's he'll fade into oblivion approximately 2 hours later so no harm no foul.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's in my top 3 most disliked contestants of all time along with dead wife man and Rachel Hylton. Its not just his hideous performances and his fakeness, he just has a really bad aura about him and there is something deeply unlikeable about him.
  • BananafishBananafish Posts: 13,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is a pox upon this country :mad:
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Done nothing wrong. He is trying to get something out of it (money). So what he is cheesy, fair play to him.
  • AmicaAmica Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know why but I don't like him either. I think it was his shaking nerves at first that magically disappeared shortly after. I know it's all editing but it just seemed so fake - and his songs are so old and cheesy. I don't even know the guy but he makes my toes curl.
  • gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd say he's probably on a level with Jedward, Wagner and Katie Waissel.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    He does have a bad aura- there is something behind the eyes. It is irrational because I don't know him but I can't remember despising anyone so much on a reality show. (Well maybe Denise Welch on CBB)
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,766
    Forum Member
    gcmac wrote: »
    I'd say he's probably on a level with Jedward, Wagner and Katie Waissel.
    Oh but I loved Wagner.

La la loooove shack, She bangs, She bangs *plays bongos* :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sammy60 wrote: »
    He does have a bad aura- there is something behind the eyes. It is irrational because I don't know him but I can't remember despising anyone so much on a reality show. (Well maybe Denise Welch on CBB)

The eyes are the window to the soul.

Lucifer just doesn't have one.
  • DixDix Posts: 78,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bananafish wrote: »
    He is a pox upon this country :mad:

Not a nice thing to say about anyone. He does have a good voice, and it's not his fault he's given bad songs to sing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    Aw I liked Jedward, couldn't stand Katie though.
    Didn't watch the series with Wagner on much.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dix wrote: »
    Not a nice thing to say about anyone. He does have a good voice, and it's not his fault he's given bad songs to sing.

It's entirely his fault for returning to try and bring about the Apocalypse :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No but it is his fault that he doesnt sing them terribly well and does look like a bit of a prat while he's doing it. Well, in my opinion of course.

Horses for courses. He can sing at least. If other people want to like him/vote for him I dont' mind, but he's not for me.

I'm sure that in reality he's got his good points and his bad points like everyone else.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,766
    Forum Member

It's not the songs that people have taken an issue to, it's Christopher himself, with his stupid fake shakes that miraculously stopped when it was revealed he used to be a cruise ship singer and only come back when he's in danger of being voted off.
  • Last RequestLast Request Posts: 2,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rylan has been in the bottom 2 twice and Chris hasn't he's connecting with the public Rylan isn't.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rylan has been in the bottom 2 twice and Chris hasn't he's connecting with the public Rylan isn't.

Manipulating the public.
  • Dreammaster695Dreammaster695 Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i feel your pain.. hes the first x factor act i hate...
  • Last RequestLast Request Posts: 2,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bananafish wrote: »
    Manipulating the public.

The public chooses the winner and he's never been in the bottom 2 where as Rylan has for obvious reasons, you want him gone his fanbase want him in that final next month deal with it. :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hate is a strong word. If I hated something so much I couldn't watch it. Try that.
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wait a minute. Both of them are hate figures in a way and yet both are still in the show. So you can't blame Rylan or Christopher for the people who are obviously voting for them.
  • HelboreHelbore Posts: 16,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie Waissel and Frankie Cocozza were far worse. In fact, I don't think anyone could top Frankie for being the biggest waste of space they've ever had on the show. Couldn't sing, couldn't dance, wasn't funny, thought he was god's gift to women even though he looked like a manky ferret, intolerably smug and arrogant, probably had bum sex with Gary Barlow, need I go on?