What PS4 games are you pre-ordering?

gamercraiggamercraig Posts: 6,069
Forum Member
Witcher 3, The Order:1886 and Watchdogs for me

Comments

• OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    Unsure yet what games will be available at launch but The Division caught my eye & I'll no doubt get Call of Duty Ghosts too
  • cooltvcooltv Posts: 3,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gran Turismo 6 and if there is a new Little Big Planet but that's about it, I don't know what other games are good
  • Flawed-TacticsFlawed-Tactics Posts: 3,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a sticking point for me, nothing at launch appeals :(

I wish they'd announced Uncharted 4, that would've been a signed deal.
  • ChparmarChparmar Posts: 6,367
    Forum Member
    There's Killzone. And then all 3rd party games that are in the next gen. Watchdogs, is best on the PS4.

That's enough for me.
  • homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member
    Fifa 14 and bf4, cod ghosts might be in the running but to be fair i hated the last 2 cod games
  • fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably Watchdogs, Killzone and, of course, Driveclub : PS+ Edition.
  • Sam SeedSam Seed Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    Driveclub, bf4, nba live maybe watchdogs
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Killzone and Fifa 14

I might add Watchdogs to that but will do me for a while.
  • mikey86ukmikey86uk Posts: 5,657
    Forum Member
    Just had a email from GAME about an exclusive they have, saying i can upgrade my PS4 pre order to come with limited edition versions of Drivers Club and Killzone.

No price yet, but i would of bought those 2 games anyway to might just upgrade my order.
  • Premium-OnionPremium-Onion Posts: 3,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Killzone, FIFA 14, CoD: Ghosts, WatchDogs and I will get DriveClub with PS+.

There were so many other games I would want at launch but can't afford.
  • Chelsea SaintChelsea Saint Posts: 2,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No disk pre-orders as such due to being a fan of digital download. Three nailed on titles however to hit the hard drive, whenever they launch, will be.. Diablo 3. PGA Golf and I very much hope a new Everybody's Golf is in the offing. Add to those UC4 if, more probably when, it's released. Plus member, so Drive Club will be good for a potter and the unlimited PS4 demos will be fun to check out. We'll be bagging PS4 day one, but there's no major urgency for these titles due to the prominence of our lounge based Steam-Box PC. Which, despite the PS4's allure, is likely to remain our main source of entertainment. The PS4 will be a very handy 'backup' system though. Very handy!

EDIT - Witcher 3 too, although that may be a Steam purchase.
  • blitzben85blitzben85 Posts: 3,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a list available online telling us what PS4 games will be available at launch ?
  • homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member
    If digital downloads are priced correctly and overpriced then i will go for digital downloads
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Killzone, FIFA 14, CoD: Ghosts, WatchDogs and I will get DriveClub with PS+.

There were so many other games I would want at launch but can't afford.

So I can actually confirm what I have pre-ordered now:

Call of Duty: Ghosts
    Watch Dogs
    Killzone
    Assassins Creed IV

I'll probably add Drive Club to that list as I think the PS+ edition is going to be a cut back version of the full game.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    COD, Driveclub, FIFA, Killzone, Knack, NBA2K, NFS, Watch Dogs

My wallettttttt.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BTW, for those saying about not knowing what is launch etc this site has a cool list.

http://www.nextgenprices.com/games.html
  • Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    Destiny and prob watchdogs if its not all fur coat and no knickers.
  • wildphantom!wildphantom! Posts: 561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really wanted inFAMOUS SS to be a launch title but i guess Sony had to spread their exclusives throughout the year but at launch I will order: Killzone SF and Watch_Dogs, which should keep me going along with DriveClub PS+. Maybe AC4 when it comes down in price.
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whats driveclub ps+
    Is this going to be a giveaway game?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gillyallan wrote: »
    Whats driveclub ps+
    Is this going to be a giveaway game?

Yes, its free with PlayStation+. However the game is the same in terms of features and mechanics but with a cut-back number of tracks and cars.

You couldn't expect Sony to give a launch game away for free so they will make revenue with DLC but I am hoping for a cut-price 'upgrade' facility that will give you the full edition.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, its free with PlayStation+. However the game is the same in terms of features and mechanics but with a cut-back number of tracks and cars.

You couldn't expect Sony to give a launch game away for free so they will make revenue with DLC but I am hoping for a cut-price 'upgrade' facility that will give you the full edition.

Ahh so that's what it is.

Still as you say, they may offer for a price to upgrade to the full game. Not sure what to do. I suppose wait and see might be the best option.
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahh ok. Might be as well not buying this game then...thanks.

WAs thinking its going to be hard for them to give games during say 1st six months
  • blitzben85blitzben85 Posts: 3,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chopoff wrote: »
    BTW, for those saying about not knowing what is launch etc this site has a cool list.

http://www.nextgenprices.com/games.html

Thanks for that. Much needed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yoshida's just answered the upgrade question on twitter!

http://i.imgur.com/DwljuB8.png

Good news, if people like the game and feel restricted in terms of content they can upgrade.
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    I'll just get the PS+ version of Drive Club & if its any good, I'll upgrade.