Mitch Winehouse on This Morning...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
Forum Member
I'm surprised this leech waited so long to make a TV appearance after Amy's death.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He makes my skin crawl.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glad I'm not alone. Will be interesting to see the Foundation accounts when they are due.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He makes my skin crawl.

Mine too. So very much.
  • penelopesimpsonpenelopesimpson Posts: 14,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Promoting his book, let me guess
  • anngall10anngall10 Posts: 167
    Forum Member
    Me me me me me
    Me me me me me
    Is that the guy you mean?
  • JoLucJoLuc Posts: 1,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's he plugging.
    Maybe it's just the charity he set up?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    JoLuc wrote: »
    What's he plugging.
    Maybe it's just the charity he set up?

It was for his charity but he'd do anything to appear on TV, the charity is just an acceptable guise for it.
  • JoLucJoLuc Posts: 1,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dislike him. But give him a break please.
  • AtlanticAtlantic Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    plymgary wrote: »
    It was for his charity but he'd do anything to appear on TV, the charity is just an acceptable guise for it.

I still remember this guy making statements in front of the cameras outside Amy's house within twelve hours of his daughter's death.

I'm not saying it's right or wrong ... people deal with death in different ways. Mitch dealt with it "publicly".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JoLuc wrote: »
    I dislike him. But give him a break please.

I disliked him long before Amy died. He has always given me the creeps. Big time. Can't help how I feel.
  • Kazz_xKazz_x Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm usually as skeptical as the next person but I really think we give the man a chance. If it is true that he is going around schools and discussing the dangers of legal highs then good on him. And you could see the contempt he had for that Blake Fielder Civil guy but he had the decency to (yes publicly) reach out to him and say when he is out of prison, and can prove he is clean, that he will give Blake the chance to tell his story, as he does have a lot to tell.

He also said he receives very little profit as the vast majority of his earnings from the book etc, is going into the charity. So who's to say he doesn't insist that his fee from This Morning hasn't gone there too?

But, each to their own opinion, and this is mine :)
  • LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    Notice how he also mentioned that he was a singer and doing some great gigs !

He was also on 4 rooms a while ago trying to sell on of Amys dress's for the charity.