5ive, 911, Liberty X, B*Witched, and Atomic kitten reuniting...911 aged well

Comments

• MaksonMakson Posts: 30,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am most excited to see The Honeyz
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,147
    Forum Member
    Is J gonna be with Five cos there's only the 4 in their pic. I loved most of the bands so should be good though Atomic Kitten KK was an original but their success came after she left
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i am far too excited for this show :o
  • rumpleteazerrumpleteazer Posts: 5,746
    Forum Member
    The teen inside me me just gave a squeal, 911 were the first band I ever loved :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    how is this going to work?! and when is on?
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I'm looking forward to seeing Liberty X and B*Witched and I would be looking forward to seeing Atomic Kitten if it wasn't for bloody Kerry Katona :mad:
  • StratusSphereStratusSphere Posts: 2,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm watching it just for the inevitable car crash TV...I saw S Club 3 live about a month ago and near split my sides and lost my voice from laughing hysterically at how bad they were.
  • MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    Sorry if Ive missed it but when is this on TV?

PS Katona is back instead of Frost, even after Katona herself admitted she cant really sing?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she doesn't need to sing, all she does is the speaking bit in Whole Again!
  • MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    she doesn't need to sing, all she does is the speaking bit in Whole Again!

oh very true! ;)
  • Theo_BearTheo_Bear Posts: 997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Used to fancy Keavy Lynch like mad back in the day. In a strange twist of fate, she now looks like Adele did 14 years ago, while Adele now looks like Keavy did 14 years ago.

Have to be honest and say Keavy looks a bit emaciated in that new photo. Adele and Lindsay still look good though.

OMG, Sinead's 40 this year! *gulp*
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Honeyz should use this opportunity to re-establish themselves as the #1 uk girlgroup
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't think we need any of these acts back.

The fact that it's on ITV2 almost confirms it.....
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Five got fat.
  • Steve35Steve35 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nats18 wrote: »
    Is J gonna be with Five cos there's only the 4 in their pic. I loved most of the bands so should be good though Atomic Kitten KK was an original but their success came after she left

Having done some research:o he left and doesn't want to be a part of the reunion.
  • WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to seeing Liberty X and B*Witched and I would be looking forward to seeing Atomic Kitten if it wasn't for bloody Kerry Katona :mad:

Agree with this. Her name alone just brings the whole thing down for me. Why must TV producers shove her down our throats? We dont like her!! :mad:

I'm sure the other girls aren't happy either, and that it was a producer decision rather than the Tash & Liz choosing Katona over Jenny.
    Forum Member
    Agree with this. Her name alone just brings the whole thing down for me. Why must TV producers shove her down our throats? We dont like her!! :mad:

I'm sure the other girls aren't happy either, and that it was a producer decision rather than the Tash & Liz choosing Katona over Jenny.

Maybe they think people like her? I'd say choosing her was all about publicity rather than anything else. Atomic Kitten for me was Natasha, Liz and Jenny.
  • WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe they think people like her? I'd say choosing her was all about publicity rather than anything else. Atomic Kitten for me was Natasha, Liz and Jenny.

They only need to come on here to see that many don't lol

And I agree, that was Atomic Kitten for me too. Poor Jenny if she wanted to take part :(
    Forum Member
    They only need to come on here to see that many don't lol

And I agree, that was Atomic Kitten for me too. Poor Jenny if she wanted to take part :(

I don't know if Jenny said she wanted to take part or not but I think she should have been offered the chance to.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry if Ive missed it but when is this on TV?

PS Katona is back instead of Frost, even after Katona herself admitted she cant really sing?

i think it`s an absolute JOKE Kerry just swans back in to claim the credit of the success of the band achieved (esp as when Kerry was in the line up the band were basically flops apart from Whole again which i`ll give kerry that one)
    I understand Jenny is about to give birth an unavailable at the moment but the honest and decent thing they should of done is decline the offer to do this show with out her. What a slap in the face!
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,909
    Forum Member
    I love nostalgic things like this so chances are I'll be watching. I was a fan of B*Witched when I was a child. :o I was in that target audience.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is almost a direct rip-off of the old VH1 show "Bands Reunited". That had a guy tracking down each band member individually and, quite often, literally stopping them in the supermarket to talk about the band.

he'd then invite them to a location for an interview with the other band members and offer them a chance to play a one off gig to a small group of fans in the same building.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bands_Reunited

either way, it was an entertaining show and when it worked, and all the band members agreed to play, it was great - the kajagoogoo gig was good :)

so it certainly might be worth a look.
  • icanboogieicanboogie Posts: 770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jenny said in an interview that i read that the first thing she knew about it was when she read about it in the papers. She was a bit annoyed that Liz or Natasha had not told her.
    Forum Member
    Zone_Out wrote: »
    i think it`s an absolute JOKE Kerry just swans back in to claim the credit of the success of the band achieved (esp as when Kerry was in the line up the band were basically flops apart from Whole again which i`ll give kerry that one)
    I understand Jenny is about to give birth an unavailable at the moment but the honest and decent thing they should of done is decline the offer to do this show with out her. What a slap in the face!

I thought Whole Again was the first single they released with Jenny or was that their cover of Eternal Flame?
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,909
    Forum Member
    I thought Whole Again was the first single they released with Jenny or was that their cover of Eternal Flame?

They re-recorded Whole Again and reshot the video with Jenny. There are two versions.

I think Eternal Flame was the first song and video that they did with Jenny as an official member.