question for men

candyfloss2000candyfloss2000 Posts: 1,314
Forum Member
✭✭✭
i went out with lovebites all over my neck - as a male, what would be your first reaction/thought? - also, i was flirting with you on the phone and planned to meet you,and showed up with said huge obvious lovebites....

Comments

• HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would be ok with it, it wouldn't bother me or put me off tbh.
  • Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i went out with lovebites all over my neck - as a male, what would be your first reaction/thought? - also, i was flirting with you on the phone and planned to meet you,and showed up with said huge obvious lovebites....

I'd probably wonder what I was doing flirting with a pubescent teenage girl to be honest. Does anyone above the age of 13 give lovebites these days?!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd probably wonder what I was doing flirting with a pubescent teenage girl to be honest. Does anyone above the age of 13 give lovebites these days?!

Yes! I found out recently, someone gave me 3 massive ones the night before I was starting a new job! Could have died!
  • Cissy FairfaxCissy Fairfax Posts: 11,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You'd be.ok with me. I dont think I'd know an obvious love bite if I saw one.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well it would put me right off . Turning up for a date covered in love bites would mean a swift exit , and no mistake .
    It gives the wrong impression totally .

It would be your loss as well because I'm a good catch :D
  • SJ_MentalSJ_Mental Posts: 16,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My first thought would be oo-er jail bait.
  • PretinamaPretinama Posts: 6,069
    Forum Member
    I'd probably think the person with the love bites was quite common and not the sort of person I'd be dating. It would put me off.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's probably not right, but if you were flirting with me then met up with me with love bites all over you, I would think you're a ****.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd wonder where you got the love bites from for sure, and why you were flirting with me and planned on meeting me while getting said love bites elsewhere.
  • mountymounty Posts: 19,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd presume you like to have a good time :D
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd presume you were a dirty little skank. Perhaps wrongly of course but I cannot abide lovebites. Anyone who wants to brandished with a type of bruise in order to let the world know that they have had someone sucking on their neck - or elsewhere - needs their head read.
  • spanglerokapispanglerokapi Posts: 523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Last time I had one was when the dental nurse dropped the suction pipe on my neck whilst I was having treatment. It took some explaining I can tell you.:(
  • droogiefretdroogiefret Posts: 24,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last time I had one was when the dental nurse dropped the suction pipe on my neck whilst I was having treatment. It took some explaining I can tell you.:(

Yeah .... right .....;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd think you're flirting and meeting up with me and probably other men while you have a husband and kids at home. So I'd instantly think you're just a cheater and can't be trusted.
  • MordirithMordirith Posts: 646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Gotta stop dating these crazy teens!
  • JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    i am not 13.
  • j4the1j4the1 Posts: 664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would deffinately sleep with you.
    Forum Member
    j4the1 wrote: »
    I would deffinately sleep with you.
    thank you.
  • gemma-the-huskygemma-the-husky Posts: 18,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    just on the neck?

(this is snog, marry , avoid territory)
  • David_HillDavid_Hill Posts: 3,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If we were meeting up for casual sex then I wouldn't be bothered but if we were going on a date or I was interested in you, I'd think you were a **** and not worth the trouble.
  • j4the1j4the1 Posts: 664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JB3 wrote: »
    thank you.

Your welcome.
  • D*****D***** Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd think nothing of it if I saw you out.

But if we were meeting up after flirting together I'd assume you were easy... and see you as 'used goods' :eek: I know that sounds horrific as you aren't an object but I can think of no more accurate way to describe it from a man's point of view. Like having a sandwich with a big bite taken out of it by someone else. Sorry if that offends but it's the best way I can describe it:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JB3 wrote: »
    thank you.

Don't thank him, he doesn't do safe sex!
    Forum Member
    geniusgirl wrote: »
    Don't thank him, he doesn't do safe sex!
    But I floss.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'd think "I don't want some other guy's sloppy seconds and if she didn't even bother to cover them up with make up, she's obviously showing she doesn't care about our date as much as she does showing off her conquest trophies. I think I'll say I'm feeling ill and say I'll call her but know I never will. I'll leave her and whoever else gave her those lovebites to their own thing, I deserve better."