Comments

• marcina bolanmarcina bolan Posts: 645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luke Lawton
    23 Years Young
    Loves Rachael Davies Always And Forever 10-06-2011
    Engaged 09-07-2011

Wow they were engaged after less than a month? It must be true love.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luke Lawton
    23 Years Young

Ha ha, drawing attention to him again? Luke Lawton will become the new Tobias Fothergill!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    Ha ha, drawing attention to him again? Luke Lawton will become the new Tobias Fothergill!

I couldn't believe my eyes. In fact, I still don't know if I do.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mams in a hyper mood wtf just clipped us round the head Guna kick her in the fanny if she does it agen

Carpet neay laid Thn besy gut the car out cos its rotton ha still Xmas prezzies in boot

I am proper dosy looks alova f car n house keys to cum to the conclusion they must b in coat pocket which was I just put in wash do out wash on spin n wait f it to finish to find I didn't even put the god damn coat in washhhh n found keys ib coat but nw put en Dwn again n Duno were

All from the same girl :) Her statuses make my eyes hurt.
  • belly buttonbelly button Posts: 17,026
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A FB 'friend' of my niece's wrote,
    ' Just seen the new Spartacus film, it was epic...I'm od'ing on life, defo gonna watch again. Can someone who's seen it give me a ring to chat about it before I burst....so amazing '
  • buffyslaybuffyslay Posts: 1,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soapoholic wrote: »
    "Please sign this petition to save Peacocks!"
    :yawn:

i saw this one, Peacocks????? you have to be joking, its not even up to Primark standards...

i have a friend who i'm have just removed as ALL his status updates are:

Day off, sitting with a coffee and watching the world go by, wishing my darling XXXX was here with me :-(

I love you xxxxx

You really really are, baby xxxxx love you loads, [xxx] xxxxx (linked to the James Blunt song, you're beautiful)

Love you, [xxx] xxxxxxx

Laying here, tired but awake, not thirsty but drinking, in love but alone, I miss you, my darling, wonderful fiancée, I miss you [xxx] xxxxxxxxx

At home with my wonderful fiancee, my amazing, darling xxxxxx — with [xxx]

good morning to the MOST loveable, intelligent, caring, amazing, wonderful woman in all the universe xxxxxxx
  • dslrocksdslrocks Posts: 7,207
    Forum Member
    goonst wrote: »
    Who does that? Oh my god they must be awful to be around.
    Feel that emotion and love folks, cut and paste statuses every night, and pressing the 'like' button to say you love someone. Yeesh, *gag* is this what we've become today in 2012!?!

Someone please ban this guy from facebook, and god help them if they ever get divorced...

A friend of mine always ends all of his statuses with 'lov u (girlfriend's name) xxxx'. They've been together for around 6/7 years.
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jojo2008 wrote: »
    Someone I've just deleted http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=756140393&sk=wall

I think he was on my friend list 2 days. Just read down his wall without vomiting if you can:rolleyes:

OMG :eek:

A* for services to the thread btw :cool:

Edit: wtf??

"is looking forward to seeing my beautiful fiancee Rachael Davies tommorow just hope my swelling goes down before"
  • Hobbes1966Hobbes1966 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    Pugamo, the BIB ^ is what had me giggling. I think people who are THAT obsessive are just over compensating.... and whats with the 'baby girl' and 'baby boi' ugh, I feel sick.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone I've just deleted http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=756140393&sk=wall

I think he was on my friend list 2 days. Just read down his wall without vomiting if you can:rolleyes:

bloody hell..... wifey??
    his info:
    Luke [xxxx] **i know there is a link, but not sure we can put their names on..
    23 Years Young
    Loves Rachael [xxxx] Always And Forever 10-06-2011
    Engaged 09-07-2011

anyone notice that most of her replies to status start
    "glad to hear it babe and i"

and someone should point out his dob is on general view,

anyone going to post a link to this thread on his account?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luke Lawson reminds me of this guy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6laGvKtPZYQ
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Horton wrote: »

Watching this has honestly made me wretch.
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pugamo wrote: »
    Watching this has honestly made me wretch.

I switched off after about 10 seconds :eek:

Ugh
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I switched off after about 10 seconds :eek:

Ugh

Its worth watching to the end, he just says "baby girl" over and over again and wriggles his eyebrows
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pugamo wrote: »
    Its worth watching to the end, he just says "baby girl" over and over again and wriggles his eyebrows

That's what made me give up...."Baabyy Giiiirl" :mad::mad:
  • RainbowHoneyRainbowHoney Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    Has to be child-related, as others have said. Anyone who constantly updates about their brat, giving out inane details no one cares about. Also dopey people who are constantly splitting and getting back together with their OH, accompanied by childish messages like 'I luv ma bbe anthony so much gonna mek it work ths tym hunni xxxxxxx'

Please bore off!!!
  • GiraffeGirlGiraffeGirl Posts: 13,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    buffyslay wrote: »
    bloody hell..... wifey??
    his info:
    Luke [xxxx] **i know there is a link, but not sure we can put their names on..
    23 Years Young
    Loves Rachael [xxxx] Always And Forever 10-06-2011
    Engaged 09-07-2011

anyone notice that most of her replies to status start
    "glad to hear it babe and i"

and someone should point out his dob is on general view,

anyone going to post a link to this thread on his account?

BIB has just made me almost cry laughing. It's so ridiculous.

'glad to hear it babe and we will always miss those cuddles and I'm glad we both miss those cuddles and....'

God.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luke Lawton: okay babe thats fine and okay baby il leave mine at 12 aswell and meet you at the bridge if you wnt.

Maybe they'll take a leap.....
  • garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    Oops some woman from school has just announced her miscarriage via FB. Seems the mother-in-law (?) isn't too impressed to find out this way
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    garyessex wrote: »
    Oops some woman from school has just announced her miscarriage via FB. Seems the mother-in-law (?) isn't too impressed to find out this way

thats like that woman that was blogging/tweeting her miscarriage during a meeting

i mean, ffs, thats so wrong! i dont even put if i am feeling a bit low, as i dont want hordes (well i dont have that many friends actually) with "you ok?" etc.... i depressed and p-d off, i want to forget it when its over, not have a permanent reminder of it thanks!!
  • slinky1976slinky1976 Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    Luke Lawton: okay babe thats fine and okay baby il leave mine at 12 aswell and meet you at the bridge if you wnt.

Maybe they'll take a leap.....

I want to know what he has bought off Ebay which warranted this reply: i bet you can't wait and i can't wait to put it on and i'm sure you will love it baby haha
  • jojo2008jojo2008 Posts: 4,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How he has over 700 FB friends is beyond me.
  • bbclassicsbbclassics Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    How he has over 700 FB friends is beyond me.

They're probably laughing at him and his posts
    Horton wrote: »

Sick bucket please!
    slinky1976 wrote: »
    I want to know what he has bought off Ebay which warranted this reply: i bet you can't wait and i can't wait to put it on and i'm sure you will love it baby haha

A noose? Hopefully :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,177
    Forum Member
    "so proud, my little lady did her first big girl poo today!" :sleep:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    A girl I used to work with has just popped back up on FB after deactivating her account and having a baby. Her partner now has 7 children with 7 different women. They have now spilt up.
    Every day it's
    " y don't e want mi and mi babz"
    "mi and babz are bored ne1 wanna tak mi out 2nyt" A girl wrote she was free and wanted to meet up, my "friend" wrote "na" two minutes later "ne1 free 2nyt".
    I also have another "friend" who posted the DNA results of her baby on Facebook. She has now deactivated her account after announcing all her fb friends are "going behind mi back".
    I find these funny rather than annoying.
    I also have the "love my baby so much, can't breath when he ain't here" and they have been together 5 minutes.
    I also have one friend, who is actually quite normal in real life who announces one month that she is lonely and wants a boyfriend.
This discussion has been closed.