My darling cat Turbo, is missing,

Comments

• ShuttermazeShuttermaze Posts: 7,284
    Forum Member
    Maisey Moo wrote: »
    Is turbo on any other sites. I've seen your post on Facebook but can't share it. I have a lot of cat rescue and friends that will post his picture for you. I am kado Crocker on Facebook.

Ohh Maisey, thank you. I saw you'd liked his picture. That's very kind of you. He's on Shropshire cat rescues fb page also. And I've posted his pic to the cpl,page too. Telford one I think.
    I've sent you a friends request if that's ok. x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    send me one if you want shuttermaze i am on kado's list sally gill x
    Forum Member
    send me one if you want shuttermaze i am on kado's list sally gill x

Thanks so much Sally. xx

Two weeks now since I last saw Turbo, just can't get used to him not being around. I miss him so much.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've set a group up on Facebook for turbo with shuttle mazes permission.
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/377243032367453/
    Forum Member
    Maisey Moo wrote: »
    I've set a group up on Facebook for turbo with shuttle mazes permission.
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/377243032367453/

Thank you so much Maisey.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I go off I am havin Internet problems. I am going too charge my laptop up
  • Pippa 2Pippa 2 Posts: 2,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any luck, hon?:)
    Forum Member
    Pippa 2 wrote: »
    Any luck, hon?:)

Sorry ;Pippa, he's still not home :( Thank you for keeping me and Boo in your thoughts, I am keeping positive, and Maisey Moo has been brill and set up a Facebook group for him. Lots of people sharing his image. I know though, that I have to also be realistic, and face facts that I may never see my darling Turbo again. But it's good to have hope.

Thanks again chick.x
  • snowy ghostsnowy ghost Posts: 40,079
    Forum Member
    hope he comes home soon
  • RuthStarRuthStar Posts: 5,729
    Forum Member
    I hope he comes home soon, I hope you have your beautiful cat back for Christmas...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If your on Facebook please join. We need to get the word out and get turbo noticed everywhere
  • JeffG1JeffG1 Posts: 15,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can never find stuff on Facebook - what should I search for?
  • emmalou78emmalou78 Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just popping in to send hugs and ask if there is any news on Turbo?

Hoping he is home for Christmas x
  • tarotangeltarotangel Posts: 1,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also hope he is home for Christmas and keeping you in my thoughts Xx
  • Susan_A1951Susan_A1951 Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I keep popping on here to check too. Fingers crossed Turbo will be home for Christmas.

I've joined the FB page - although not in the area - but hopefully another member won't hurt.
    Forum Member
    xxxxx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JeffG1 wrote: »
    I can never find stuff on Facebook - what should I search for?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/377243032367453/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can never copy anything.
    Forum Member
    Ohh bless you all. Thank you all again so much for thinking of me and Turbo. He's still not back home, and I have to say I'm almost (but not totally) resigned to the fact that he's gone. I am trying to remain positive, and keep hope alive that he'll come back to me, but I can't hide my fears either.

These last 18 days have felt like an eternity without him. I miss him so much, but am having to face the most likely truth that my boy is sleeping. It's so hard and horrid to think like that, but I have to be realistic too. Sometimes, it's felt like I'm giving up on him by accepting, or should I say facing the possible fact that he's gone.

I look for him all the time, and call out for him outside, but he's no where for me to see.

I look online, in lost and found sections of papers, and shelter/rescue websites, but alas he's never on there.

My life is just that little bit more empty without him.

Rest assured, if he does come home, you'll all probably hear me screaming with delight! But I'll be sure to let you all know.

Thank you all again, so very much, And Maisey, you're an absolute star, a big bright star.xxx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so sorry you've still not had any news. xx
    Forum Member
    Ohh bless you all. Thank you all again so much for thinking of me and Turbo. He's still not back home, and I have to say I'm almost (but not totally) resigned to the fact that he's gone. I am trying to remain positive, and keep hope alive that he'll come back to me, but I can't hide my fears either.

These last 18 days have felt like an eternity without him. I miss him so much, but am having to face the most likely truth that my boy is sleeping. It's so hard and horrid to think like that, but I have to be realistic too. Sometimes, it's felt like I'm giving up on him by accepting, or should I say facing the possible fact that he's gone.

I look for him all the time, and call out for him outside, but he's no where for me to see.

I look online, in lost and found sections of papers, and shelter/rescue websites, but alas he's never on there.

Rest assured, if he does come home, you'll all probably hear me screaming with delight! But I'll be sure to let you all know.

Thank you all again, so very much, And Maisey, you're an absolute star, a big bright star.xxx

my heart goes out to you x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,924
    Forum Member

Still looking in and praying for good news xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just want turbo to be home for Xmas with his family. Did you manage to contact the chip company
  • emmalou78emmalou78 Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    avasgranny wrote: »
    Still looking in and praying for good news xx

Exactly what avasgranny said, I think Turbo returning would make many people's Christmas, thinking of you Shuttermaze and sending hugs Xx
  • Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 8,987
    Forum Member
    I've been checking in too, hoping for good news. I can't tell you how sorry I am to hear he hasn't returned as yet.