The Daily Pwice

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Congratulations to Katie and Keiran! This year should be a brilliant year for Katie!
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now I would say I am neither gullible or naive... and I absolutely have no 'insider' knowledge.. but here are a few things I have observed about KP/PA.

1. Neither of them can act... place them in a room of mahogany and it is the wood that would shine.

Kinda agree but in this day and age with clever editing they can hide a lot - just look at BB when people come out and say they were completely different in the house than what people saw. But saying that i think its obvious something was going in if you watch the later episodes of the US series. I think they were both aware before they went out that it was all but over, whilst they were in the states there seemed to be some on/off moments (although im not sure how much was "put on" even if acted badly) and i'd say that he (and CP) was more aware and in control of what was happening and what was about to pan out than her and i think that will lead to some interesting information coming out if this did go to court.
    2. They were a terrible combination of insecure jealousy... the failure of their relationship was not surprising since neither of them trusted the other from the beginning.

Totally
    3.KP is in abusive baggage and the people who tolerate her nasty remarks and behaviour do not have my sympathy for the way she talks to them... tell her to treat you with respect or **** off it isn't rocket science. PA is a passive aggressive tit and a sulker to boot... is there a worse combination of personality's in a relationship?

For the most part i'd agree. But another side to him too, maybe shows through a bit in the Kay Burley interview when he got worked up? But generally i think all of them, brothers as well are very easily led, as i'm sure you can tell. It's a case of who's leading them.
    3. Having said that... both of them showed imo genuine signs of distress when each of them realised the relationship was over... they just didn't realise at the same time... apart from the fact neither of them are smart enough to keep it up... one of them would have leaked that for sure just excluding the fact they were in on it.

Agree about the distress. As for leaking it - in both their interests not too, and maybe they genuinely didnt want to? Obviously they both care about kids, families etc.
    4. I might buy the split was capitalised on but planned by KP and PA?.. never going to sell me that pile of poop... I believe the management of CAN... CP/NH did everything they could to keep PA away from KP after the split because they knew she would boot them both out the door if she got PA to take her back... her drunken voice mails that were made public do not speak to me of a woman who had already shed the ex before the official split... neither does the massive weight loss of PA.

I think the split more or less happened before in everything other than them physically parting - although i think there were moments later. They had no choice but to carry on whatever the case. I would never believe the management of that company about anything and i'd blame them for a lot of what led to the split. But i'd also agree with you about CP/NH then keeping a tight rein on him and the weight loss. I think that man was under a great deal of pressure, and not just from the obvious person. As for the voicemails, if they actually existed, i'd agree with you. There was a smear campaign against KP, no doubt, there had to be to get the image for him they wanted.
    5. I have always said KP/CP are the same personality... alpha females, competitive, vindictive... both of them got involved with weaker men who both whinged about them getting involved with other men... as far as I know CP doesn't change her men as often as her knickers so why NH ever thought her relationship was his business I don't know... I don't think KP would have gone to court again if not encouraged by NH and her own absolute belief she is never wrong so someone must have smeared her... but having said that she seems to be smart enough to use him for info and keep him out of her life and business.

Absolutely agreed, but can you imagine how peed off and scorned KP would feel if CP had managed to Out-Pwicey'd the Pwicey, and while still on her books too? Fuming would be an understatement. Think about that. ;)
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MeMe122 wrote: »
    Congratulations to Katie and Keiran! This year should be a brilliant year for Katie!

Yeah! Let's look at the evidence, she's met and married a bloke because it began with a K (she trusts her instincts, that's always worked out well), she's pregnant and she can't know him from a bar of soap, it's got brilliance written all over it ! wooooo!
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This year should be a brilliant year for Katie!

I doubt that...
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Yeah! Let's look at the evidence, she's met and married a bloke because it began with a K (she trusts her instincts, that's always worked out well), she's pregnant and she can't know him from a bar of soap, it's got brilliance written all over it ! wooooo!

Oh ye of little faith.....:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I doubt that...

She might not be the sharpest knife in drawer when it comes to love. But hopefully, Kieran will make her happy and they'll stay together. Katie is not the only celebrity to have married three times I can't see anybody doubting Kate Winslet's marriage...and she's got kids. :cool:
    Forum Member
    She might not be the sharpest knife in drawer when it comes to love. But hopefully, Kieran will make her happy and they'll stay together. Katie is not the only celebrity to have married three times I can't see anybody doubting Kate Winslet's marriage...and she's got kids. :cool:
    Actually she has married 6 times. Two times per bloke. Easy to lose track though.
    He(allegedly) HAS made her happy by donating a little money-spinner to her fading career.
    He's done his bit, now he can fade back into obscurity till he needs trotted out for the OK piccies with his donation.;)
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Kate winslet didn't get pregnant by one of her husbands within weeks of meeting him and married him within 2 months of dumping the last fiancé. All because someone told her she would marry a Kevin and she thought "close enough:eek:"

KP has moved so fast this time, her latest "love of her life" should be doing some maths.;)
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,747
    Forum Member
    Goldbear86 wrote: »
    Kate winslet didn't get pregnant by one of her husbands within weeks of meeting him and married him within 2 months of dumping the last fiancé. All because someone told her she would marry a Kevin and she thought "close enough:eek:"

KP has moved so fast this time, her latest "love of her life" should be doing some maths.;)

I doubt it would bother him tbf - he`s got the `fame` he so craved.... next years CBB house if he`s lucky?
    Forum Member
    Tissy wrote: »
    I doubt it would bother him tbf - he`s got the `fame` he so craved.... next years CBB house if he`s lucky?
    Aren't there rumours he is due in there this year ?
    Like I said,just rumours,but someone mentioned in on twitter ;) tonight (good old twitter).Said lots of people tweeted him on it & he wouldn't answer yay or nay.
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    claire33 wrote: »
    I'm gonna have to look at this video..never seen it yet for fear of vomiting syndrome.

Also check out the REALLY messy bedside cabinet. I mean, if you are going to do a sex tape, tidy up first! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dont think Ive ever seen any celebs past/ present life discussed at such length and detail ever before, maybe thats the secret to her success all these years, pure magnetism ;)
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    Dont think Ive ever seen any celebs past/ present life discussed at such length and detail ever before, maybe thats the secret to her success all these years, pure magnetism ;)

Well she has certainly got a few on here following her every move and commenting 24/7.... If as some of them claim her plan is to be talked about.. Then she is succeeding and they are helping her stay in the press etc by keeping her topics alive
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

'Pure magnetism'? :D:D

Hmm. More like pure nastiness, the ability to keep putting her foot in it at least once a week, marriage after five minutes, divorce after ten, pearls of wisdom like 'a psychic told me I'd marry a Kevin, so Keiron will do', and 'Kelly Brook's a ''heffer'''.....as I said ^, she's the gift that keeps on giving.

No wonder people talk about her.....it's for all the wrong reasons. :D:D
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hmm. More like pure nastiness, the ability to keep putting her foot in it at least once a week, marriage after five minutes, divorce after ten, pearls of wisdom like 'a psychic told me I'd marry a Kevin, so Keiron will do', and 'Kelly Brook's a ''heffer'''.....as I said ^, she's the gift that keeps on giving.

^^ This :D

We don't discuss her because we think she is such an amazing and talented person, we discuss her because it's like driving past a car crash... everyone slows down and has to have a look and go "thank god that isn't me..." :D
  • daisyflower2012daisyflower2012 Posts: 6,020
    Forum Member
    Deleted, wrong thread
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The signs so far do look good. He looks incredibly malleable and will no doubt tow the party line and do as he's told. Problems might start arising if he dares to get a backbone and start expressing opinions of his own, but hopefully, he's too thick to actually have opinions or preferences and Pwiceeeey can keep him locked up like a little toy. I think it will last longer than her other marriages, but ultimately, she will drive him away, because that's how she rolls.

As for Kate Winslet; as has been said on here before, yes, she has been married 3 times but the difference with her is that she keeps her private life private and she does have a tangible very successful career that isn't based on endless 'he said, she said' tittle tattle and butchering her face and body with increasingly silly surgical procedures. She has also NEVER capitalised on her children's images to gain press attention.
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie is not the only celebrity to have married three times I can't see anybody doubting Kate Winslet's marriage...and she's got kids. :cool:

There is a massive different between Jordan and Kate Winslet....class for starters....:eek:
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is a massive different between Jordan and Kate Winslet....class for starters....:eek:

Plus proper talent and a real career
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yep for all the wrong reasons I agree, but I cant help wondering whos living these posters lives while their living hers ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep for all the wrong reasons I agree, but I cant help wondering whos living these posters lives while their living hers ;)

Well it's not really for you to speculate about other posters lives is it?

We can speculate on hers as it's an open book.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Very true... Some know more about her than she does herself :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very true... Some know more about her than she does herself :D:D:D

Yeah, because she splashes everything she does and says to the press ALL the time, that's how we know. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, because she splashes everything she does and says to the press ALL the time, that's how we know. :D

Some of the stories in the press arent even true but some fools believe every word.. Even when the mags have apologised and said they made it up...
This discussion has been closed.