Worst advert on TV at the moment (Part 8)

Comments

• Wynne EvansWynne Evans Posts: 1,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to bet let loose on set with a couple of Uzis the next time Vernon Kay and his mum are filming an advert.

Annoying bastards.

I plan to have them kneecapped just need a juicy lottery win to pay for it.

Joke mods in case someone is proffesionaly offended on their behalf and complains.
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The VO5 Demo adverts are annoying.
  • Danno2020Danno2020 Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    woot_whoo wrote: »

Brilliant, heart-moving acting, right there! :rolleyes:
  • far2coolfar2cool Posts: 6,334
    Forum Member
    "Keys............"

:mad:
  • ste1969ste1969 Posts: 1,203
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    probably been mentioned but haven't read every post but the one with michael parkinson doing the over 50 plan seems to be on all the bloody time.:mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 85
    Forum Member
    That awful Crunchy Nut advert where the snake comes out of the cupboard and bites the man, who creates these things?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can they please stop using Joanna Paige as a voice-over or in any advert as I find her voice very irritating and I'm Welsh by the way
  • TheIllusionistTheIllusionist Posts: 332
    Forum Member
    Right now every time I hear the Lloyds TSB tune I'm driven into a banker-centred homicidal state.

Halifax are also infuriating. I preferred it when they had that spectacled man with the loon-Ville background or even the awful DJs. Just not a chorus of thieving bastards singing a friendly song.
  • SentenzaSentenza Posts: 12,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danno2020 wrote: »
    Not a fan of this new Direct Line advert, with the long line of people doing a mexican wave of random actions. I just don"t get the point of it.

Maybe they are waving goodbye to their employees with today's news.
  • EastEnders-1105EastEnders-1105 Posts: 11,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    truvia Sugar
    Ambrosia Rice
    Wonga
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    I know this is worst adverts but I quite liked the Direct Line one with a HUUUUGE line of people picking up a phone, opening an umbrella, opening a car door etc... :)
  • GoCompareThisGoCompareThis Posts: 10,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Asda's latest advert talking complete BS about how they are cheaper than other supermarkets. I also hate the patronising voiceover! "...cheaper on twice as many products as Tesco, that's the blue one, Sainsburys, that's the orange one and Morrisons, well you get the gist..." PISS OFF! :mad:
  • Yoshi FanYoshi Fan Posts: 13,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Bruce Willis Sky advert seems to be on constantly!:sleep:
  • Bamber BoozlerBamber Boozler Posts: 336
    Forum Member
    That Churchill dog, along with the Dolmio family, have been pestering our screens for far too long! It's about time Dolmio and Churchill updated their image. Just don't use twee covers of choirs, please.

Also, I've noticed that 'blood in your poo' ad is back. I did laugh at the name of the doctor in the advert, though.
  • eviled2010eviled2010 Posts: 22,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ambrosia Rice "Queamy, queamy, queamy" is back!
    It's annoying but strangely watchable too! (imho of course!)
  • IphigeniaIphigenia Posts: 8,109
    Forum Member
    eviled2010 wrote: »
    Ambrosia Rice "Queamy, queamy, queamy" is back!
    It's annoying but strangely watchable too! (imho of course!)

:D

It finally grew on me last time round. Sort of sub Annoying Orange...
  • valkayvalkay Posts: 15,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haliborange, the little girl in the Marching band looks like Anneka Rice, but those Scots kids footballers, please could we have subtitles.:mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That British Gas CGI one where the character whoops as his van/spaceship is launched.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooo!

It's getting to be like nails down a blackboard for me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    That Churchill dog, along with the Dolmio family, have been pestering our screens for far too long! It's about time Dolmio and Churchill updated their image. Just don't use twee covers of choirs, please.

Also, I've noticed that 'blood in your poo' ad is back. I did laugh at the name of the doctor in the advert, though.

I was eating my dinner when that came on my TV. :(:mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    The 'blood in your poo' advert makes me feel rather sick just hearing it..

I quite like the queemie queemie adverts with the food that has faces, okay the fact that the foods say 'queemie' instead of 'creamy' really irks me but I like the style. Annoying Orange anyone? :D

And, as a girl who has the misfortune to have Mother Nature's monthly gift right now, the always sanitary pad adverts annoy me. Not only are they gross but.. 'have a happy period?' seriously? Someone feel free to tell me how to have a happy period as Always says.. in my opinion happy periods don't bloody (no pun intended heh) exist!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    Asda's latest advert talking complete BS about how they are cheaper than other supermarkets. I also hate the patronising voiceover! "...cheaper on twice as many products as Tesco, that's the blue one, Sainsburys, that's the orange one and Morrisons, well you get the gist..." PISS OFF!

The poster of this quote is BS! not the actual advert
  • jo2015jo2015 Posts: 6,021
    Forum Member
    Yoshi Fan wrote: »
    The Bruce Willis Sky advert seems to be on constantly!:sleep:

If Willis is short of a few bob then he should pull his finger out and do another Die Hard.
  • rose-whrose-wh Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like the Keira Knightly advert for the Chanel Mademoiselle perfume. But I don't get it. Very romantic, Keira strips off, gets into bed, they almost kiss. She then says lock the door and while he is doing that she manages to get dressed again and escape out of the window. He rushes to the window and sees her smiling and popping the perfume into her pink leather jacket whilst zooming off on her motorbike. All this to the background song "This is a Man's World"
    :confused:
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    It's a pretentious fragrance ad. What else did you expect :D
  • steveh31steveh31 Posts: 13,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is it with Halifax whatever song the stupid people sing it ends up sounding the same boring, wrist sliting dirge. If they have to do another maybe they could see if they could turn Prodigy Firestarter into a slow mournful dirge.
This discussion has been closed.