100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• MandarkMandark Posts: 47,930
    Forum Member
    But there are two kinds of A list 1) those who's movies open at number 1 and make gazillions in profits and 2) those who make very good movies and are loved by critics, win oscars, Palme d' Or etc.

I don't know this is solvable - she's doing it quietly for the kids so doesn't want it known. Also the personal tragedy doesn't sound like its public either. When ever it is I hope they can keep doing it.
    Yeah, it's going to be too hard this one. Everyone seemed to be struggling in the CDAN comments section as well and some of them will know of the children's hospital in the LA region.
  • jivinjayjivinjay Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From CDAN:

Kindness

This actress had a chance at A list. She was this close and was in a movie that got her nominated for one of the big awards and everything was going great. Then she had a personal tragedy which she does not discuss much and since that time she has worked on her career but other things in her life are more important. For her, she has been focusing on kids, especially those who are terminally ill. Her favourite thing to do which she does at least once a week is to go to a children's hospital and sit and meet with kids and then watch some of her most famous movies. The movies that still make kids scream with delight when she comes visit them. She has tried to get her castmates to come with her because the kids would even love it more but they always say no or they will come some other time. There is one castmate who invariably comes. Apparently there is nothing quite like the smile of a kid who is suffering from cancer when this B list all movie actor walks into the room and sits down and watches the movie with them. If smiles could heal, there would be no sick people when he comes along to visit with our actress.

I know know why but I can't help thinking that this could Velma Kelly with her cast mate being Puss In Boots.
    Forum Member
    jivinjay wrote: »
    I know know why but I can't help thinking that this could Velma Kelly with her cast mate being Puss In Boots.
    It crossed my mind as well. She visited a Welsh hospital recently and had Hannibal Lecter in tow.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    From Blind Gossip

He used to be the "good brother." While his siblings were getting lost in fake relationships and excessive partying, he was focusing on expanding his skill set to acting. He has definitely taken a wrong turn, though. He has fallen in with an older, party crowd.... and was spotted doing both coke and heroin with them earlier this month.
    Forum Member
    From Blind Gossip

He used to be the "good brother." While his siblings were getting lost in fake relationships and excessive partying, he was focusing on expanding his skill set to acting. He has definitely taken a wrong turn, though. He has fallen in with an older, party crowd.... and was spotted doing both coke and heroin with them earlier this month.
    Sounds like a band made up of brothers and may be sisters. Can't be that all American one who are friends with Hannah Montana, as they all seem so clean cut. Any others out there?
    Forum Member
    Mandark wrote: »
    Sounds like a band made up of brothers and may be sisters. Can't be that all American one who are friends with Hannah Montana, as they all seem so clean cut. Any others out there?

:confused: Are you being sarcastic? of course it's them. The one that was on Broadway in this case.
  • nextloislanenextloislane Posts: 1,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ha, I am old enough to remember everyone thinking that about River Phoenix :(

ime, it's the ones who go on about being squeaky clean the most, who have the most secrets. In celebworld as well as real life,
  • nextloislanenextloislane Posts: 1,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Does PussinBoots = Frida/Dusk til Dawn?

Just looked on her wiki, it seems she is big on charity work etc. She seems a good sort.

Velma Kelly - personal tragedy could be husband's illness or her own mental illness? Although according to her wiki, she once had her school lunch money stolen by Rob Brydon LOL that would tip anyone over the edge :D

I never saw CZJ as being so selfless to be honest, sorry but Dawn French has put an image in my head that I can't shake :D
    Forum Member
    :confused: Are you being sarcastic? of course it's them. The one that was on Broadway in this case.
    Oh it is them, is it?! I don't follow them that closely and didn't realise any of them were partying that hard or one had been on Broadway. I tohught one of them had some sort of medical condition too. Probably should have done some research.
    Ha, I am old enough to remember everyone thinking that about River Phoenix :(

ime, it's the ones who go on about being squeaky clean the most, who have the most secrets. In celebworld as well as real life,
    Yeah, I remember 'clean as a whistle' River as well. I guess those other boys were the no. 1 boy band until 1D came along and so have probably had lots of temptations.
    Forum Member
    Does PussinBoots = Frida/Dusk til Dawn?

Just looked on her wiki, it seems she is big on charity work etc. She seems a good sort.

Velma Kelly - personal tragedy could be husband's illness or her own mental illness? Although according to her wiki, she once had her school lunch money stolen by Rob Brydon LOL that would tip anyone over the edge :D

I never saw CZJ as being so selfless to be honest, sorry but Dawn French has put an image in my head that I can't shake :D

Yeah I thought of Puss In Boots as he starred with her in the Zorro film and can imagine kids being excited to see him rather than Hannibal Lecter.
    Forum Member
    Yeah I thought of Puss In Boots as he starred with her in the Zorro film and can imagine kids being excited to see him rather than Hannibal Lecter.
    "Apparently there is nothing quite like the smile of a kid who is suffering from cancer when this B list all movie actor walks into the room and sits down and watches the movie with them."

Would Zorro have that effect on most kids though? I agree Hannibal is a no go but I'd go more for someone like Harry Potter or Ron Weasley.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    "Apparently there is nothing quite like the smile of a kid who is suffering from cancer when this B list all movie actor walks into the room and sits down and watches the movie with them."

Would Zorro have that effect on most kids though? I agree Hannibal is a no go but I'd go more for someone like Harry Potter or Ron Weasley.

I would think his cartoon voice would be a big hit with kids, no?
    Forum Member
    I would think his cartoon voice would be a big hit with kids, no?
    May be but I'm not convinced.
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This former one hit wonder from the early 90's with some weird punctuation in her name has now been reduced to working as a street hooker. Every time she is arrested for prostitution she brings up her hit song and thinks it will get her off or that someone will be impressed.
  • statenislandstatenisland Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From CDAN:

This former one hit wonder from the early 90's with some weird punctuation in her name has now been reduced to working as a street hooker. Every time she is arrested for prostitution she brings up her hit song and thinks it will get her off or that someone will be impressed.

oooooooo who? :eek:
  • Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is she living in a crazy maze?

Probably not her but the first and only one with punctuation i could think of
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oooooooo who? :eek:

Just googled and she has the whole wide world, apparently :eek:
    Forum Member
    bitchy_me wrote: »
    Just googled and she has the whole wide world, apparently :eek:

?????
    Can I have anothe clue please :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ?????
    Can I have anothe clue please :confused:

She was the lead singer in a band that was a real family affair.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bitchy_me wrote: »
    She was the lead singer in a band that was a real family affair.

Is that a bit of a sly clue ? :eek:
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    twingle wrote: »

They more than just a one hit wonder though, weren't they? No punctuations in name either.
    Forum Member
    dekaf wrote: »
    They more than just a one hit wonder though, weren't they? No punctuations in name either.
    The name though was "Singer & the ****** ******" One big dance hit too. But Wikipedia says she's still working on music so it would seem strange to be turning to the street just yet unless there are big personal debts.
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This is one of those blinds where there could be a million guesses and none could be right.
    Forum Member
    twingle wrote: »
    dekaf wrote: »
    To clarify. There aren't any stones in this band's name. Bitchy_me is referring to another band with a singer with an odd looking first name. Could be them as they only had one serious hit, as stated earlier, a dance track.
    Forum Member
    To clarify. There aren't any stones in this band's name. Bitchy_me is referring to another band with a singer with an odd looking first name. Could be them as they only had one serious hit, as stated earlier, a dance track.

now I'm really confused!!! :confused:
This discussion has been closed.