Hollyoaks Mitzeee - Spoiler

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,859
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hmmmmm. Another who's the daddy SL. Who:confused::o

And will this be her exit.?
Mitzeee and Maxine think there pregnant. We can reveal that the girls - played by Rachel Shenton and Nikki Sanderson - both think they are pregnant after a one-night stand with hunky male stripper Tyson.
In scenes to be screened next month the nervous sisters decide to take pregnancy tests to make sure.
A show insider said: “The girls are beside themselves with worry.
“They can’t believe the chances of them both falling pregnant at the same time, by the same man!
“After some stressing they decide to take a pregnancy test to put their mind at ease.
“But they don’t quite get the results they were expecting.”
In a shock twist, Maxine’s test will come back negative but Mitzeee’s will be positive.
She’s devastated to think she’s pregnant with Tyson’s child.
But we can reveal that the stripper may not be the dad after all.
Our insider teased: “She will start to work out her dates and things just don’t add up.
“She thinks Tyson can’t be the dad, so who is?
“Fans are going to be shocked to their core when they find out!”
While we’re loving bringing you this bit of juicy gossip we’ve been sworn to secrecy over the true identity of the baby’s father - but it’s a massive shocker!

Comments

• EEforestEEforest Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably Brendan
  • LollytrollLollytroll Posts: 369
    Forum Member
    this is speculation but will spoiler in case
    Could it be Riley's? He died about 4/5 months ago so she could just not realized with dealing with the shock of him dieing. The did have sex when she was on the run. Would quite like it if he leaves knowing she has a bit of Riley with her the closest to a happy ending I think she could get
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lollytroll wrote: »
    Could it be Riley's? He died about 4/5 months ago so she could just not realized with dealing with the shock of him dieing. The did have sex when she was on the run. Would quite like it if he leaves knowing she has a bit of Riley with her the closest to a happy ending I think she could get

Actually that was my thoughts too.
    They were last together :o on 23rd October (checked the spoilers on E4). So 13 weeks ago. This could be Mitzeees leaving strategy, to go back to the states with Carl, so the brothers can be raised together - Aaaw.

EEforest: Brendan? - er yeah, right.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 353
    Forum Member
    Brendan... Off screen.
  • Jingle JangleJingle Jangle Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rhys?
  • NirvanaGirlNirvanaGirl Posts: 2,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was a scene at the McQueens just after Maxine arrived that had Mitzeee looking and acting queasy seeing a fry up being eaten...I thought then that she was pregnant with Riley's baby after their tryst when she was on the run :D. This would tie up nicely with her going to America to love with Carl & Bobby.
  • EmmalenaEmmalena Posts: 94
    Forum Member
    This would certainly make sense since why bring her sister to the show if she was intending to leave. I feel that only a pregnancy and tie to Riley would bring Carl to her, since they shared very little in common following their brief fling (prior to the Costello's joining Hollyoaks) and she was only Heidi's cousin...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where is this from? There are several grammatical errors in the article... (eg. 'think there pregnant')
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol at the brendan suggestions!!:D

ignoring tyson, who else has she slept with other than riley? but that was at least 3 months ago - possibly 4 by the time this airs. that's a long time to go unnoticed to a smart girl like mitzeee.

what is the source btw?
  • cfc86cfc86 Posts: 31,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If true why would fans be "shocked to the core"? The only other option is Riley as she was in prison for a good bit of last year.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cfc86 wrote: »
    If true why would fans be "shocked to the core"? The only other option is Riley as she was in prison for a good bit of last year.

But they had a tryst late October whilst she was on the run. I don't know why the shock though, except it is pretty late to find out. I don't recall her having any flings since she came out of prison, except Tyson though.

The spoiler cam from the Soap Squawk website. I can't copy and paste the site as I have tried before.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lollytroll wrote: »

This.
  • R2Y5A0N2R2Y5A0N2 Posts: 54,679
    Forum Member
    I hope Riley is the Father. Would be a nice, happy ending for Mitzeee. Then again, soaps rarely have happy endings... x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was thinking she might leave pregnant.
    I'm hoping it's Riley's, but as the article says it's a shock, surely it won't be Riley?
    But, apart from Riley, I can't think who else it would be.
    :confused:

I'm really looking forward to this storyline! Absolutely gutted Mitzeee's leaving though.
  • Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    It'll be Riley's then.

Mercedes will be pissed off, won't she?
  • RainRain Posts: 9,688
    Forum Member
    Posted this days ago but no one believed it.

All About Soap reported it.
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Go on Tyson my son, screwing two sisters in close succession lol
  • bananashakebananashake Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Riley died on the 1st October, or there abouts, so if it is his then she would be showing by now, I mean if Sinead is showing and she got pregnant a week or so later then Mitzeee should. Also, as he died on October 1st then she would have concieved in September meaning that she'll be four months gone! Something doesn't ring true with me but this being HO I would not be surprised if it were Riley's!
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd love it to be Riley's... Want to see Mitz get a happy send off!
  • HarikenHariken Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Riley was the father this would be absolutely perfect for Mitzeee and would add up with her moving to live with Carl and Bobby to raise Riley's two children together. That's actually a very fitting exit for her, I think. Hope that's what happens!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a bit unrealistic isn't it? And she was drinking heavily at Christmas....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It happens, some people don't show a bump for their full term. Some people don't know they're pregnant at all and drink heavily throughout. Sometimes it affects the baby, others not so much. Nothing's solid. It certainly wouldn't be unrealistic.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hariken wrote: »
    It happens, some people don't show a bump for their full term. Some people don't know they're pregnant at all and drink heavily throughout. Sometimes it affects the baby, others not so much. Nothing's solid. It certainly wouldn't be unrealistic.

some women don't show a bump until later on in pregnancy but none are ever several months in and still getting periods:rolleyes:

if riley died on oct 1st and mitzeee got pregnant in september then by the time this comes to light she'll be 4-5 months gone. with no signs whatsoever, and heavy bouts of binge drinking throughout.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hariken wrote: »

4 months though? A 24 year old woman?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think I mentioned this when I was rooting for Jesus McQueen being Phoebe's baby but my next door neighbour's sister didn't know she was pregnant until she went into the bathroom one day with stomach pains and ended up in labour. All I'm saying is that it CAN happen - I don't know the full medical sides or phenomenons or anything like that, just from experience know that it can happen. She might have one of those implant things that stops her periods but has somehow failed, who knows.