Wannabe personalities who would attend the opening of an envelope ?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 88
Forum Member
1) The most vomit inducing wannabe of them all..........Olly Murs

2) The desperate to be seen Kate Garraway

these are two wannabe`s just reeking of desperation, can you suggest any more ?

Comments

• MissCultureMissCulture Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone at all from the family CAN (Childs, Andre, Katona...), evictees from Big Brother especially the pretentiously double-monikered common-as-muck Horgan-Wallace girl...Imogen and her bump...Little Mix seem to be everywhere but nobody can hum a tune of theirs. I am wondering how long it will be before the plump hamster-cheeked one disappears under her huge pile of makeup and is never found again....one can only dream....:yawn:

Kelly Brook...desperation personified.

Leandro...he's not in a hurry to return to Argentina - he used the same springboard to public awareness that Andre did....

I've a feeling we will be seeing too much of Rylan too once the X Factor has completed fixing it for him.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 88
    Forum Member
    Anyone at all from the family CAN (Childs, Andre, Katona...), evictees from Big Brother especially the pretentiously double-monikered common-as-muck Horgan-Wallace girl...Imogen and her bump...Little Mix seem to be everywhere but nobody can hum a tune of theirs. I am wondering how long it will be before the plump hamster-cheeked one disappears under her huge pile of makeup and is never found again....one can only dream....:yawn:

Leandro...he's not in a hurry to return to Argentina - he used the same springboard to public awareness that Andre did....

I've a feeling we will be seeing too much of Rylan too once the X Factor has completed fixing it for him.....

Oh god yeah, how did I forget Kerry Katona !!

they had her on the stephen nolan show and she just spouted garbage that showed her desperation to be a celeb once again:rolleyes:

famous for sod all and so deserves to be buried in a time capsule with olly murs just to get rid of em both......good call
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL, I am just thankful that vile ex-husband of hers has disappeared off the radar, the cab driver....the Irish one has worn out his welcome with the Aussies too I have been reading ;)

Here's another one who really irks me...Brian Belo - that person gives me the creeps. He would show up at an autopsy if there was a photo op in it...
  • Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Postman Pat.
  • 16caerhos16caerhos Posts: 2,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Tell us how you really feel.
  • tobitobi Posts: 2,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mylene Klass lately seems to attend everything
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tobi wrote: »
    Mylene Klass lately seems to attend everything

Well she's a deserted wife and a SINGLE MUM now...there's a popular badge these celebrity women like to wear...'Oh well, I'm a single mum now...'...as if it is a step on the ladder to sainthood :rolleyes:
    She's also lost weight too and that's always newsworthy...she's got a bit more to eke out on her marriage breakdown yet and she will eke as much as she can eke.
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Michelle Heaton and Lizzie Cundy
  • grumpyscotgrumpyscot Posts: 11,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What about Sarah "Is there a TV show I haven't been on" Millican?
  • GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    meh, if I was a minor sleb, and I kept on getting invites for a free night out, I'd be there like a shot.
    Forum Member
    another one not mentioned who is desperate for the limelight is jordan. how many "headlines" have we seen like jordan tries on a new pair of shoes......................utterly pathetic
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grumpyscot wrote: »
    What about Sarah "Is there a TV show I haven't been on" Millican?

And her fanny joke!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

2) The desperate to be seen Kate Garraway

these are two wannabe`s just reeking of desperation, can you suggest any more ?

Funnily enough she is on Pointless as we speak
  • pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    Dean Gaffney
    Forum Member
    pegasus2 wrote: »
    Dean Gaffney

He is so irrelevant that he has trouble remembering who he is.
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,512
    Forum Member

Olly is on Surprise Surprise tomorrow :eek:

I love Olly :p:)
    Forum Member
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    Olly is on Surprise Surprise tomorrow :eek:

I love Olly :p:)

Dreadful programme but I hope they go Olly here are your classmates from school and they proceed to kick seven shades of shit out of the hateful scrotum.
  • shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    Christopher Biggins
    And he'd probably ask what the fee was to turn up...
    Forum Member
    MEW TOWN wrote: »
    And her fanny joke!

tell us her fanny joke as I dont know it.
    Forum Member
    who thinks Limahl will do the chat show merry go round now he has been booted off im a celeb and maybe a crap single for xmas ?
  • bbclassicsbbclassics Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    Postman Pat.

Oi leave Pat alone!, he delivers mail/letters to the good townspeople of Greendale, he actually works for a living :D

In answer to the Original question:
    Peter Andre
    Nicola McClean
  • Gill PGill P Posts: 21,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dreadful programme but I hope they go Olly here are your classmates from school and they proceed to kick seven shades of shit out of the hateful scrotum.

Do I gather that you are not a fan of the Murs? Can I join your club Gerry? I was unlucky enough to see a video clip of him "singing" a couple of days ago and noticed how small his eyes are.
  • Starry EyedStarry Eyed Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Olly Murs
    Peter Andre
    Kerry Katona
    Coleen Nolan
    Natalie Cassidy
    Katie Price
    Alex Reid
    Amy Childs
    Nicola McClean

...and many others. The wannabes have taken over the media and they are pretty much all we see most of the time. :(
  • RoryPickerstinkRoryPickerstink Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    Gary Barlow.
    Whenever I turn on the telly, he's there (and I DON'T watch trash factor)
    Whenever I turn on the radio, he's being interviewed.
    He's even on the news.
    During the Jubilee celebrations, he was closer to The Queen than her own underwear.

Do you think he wants a Knighthood?:mad:
  • Starry EyedStarry Eyed Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary Barlow's brown nosing when it came to the Jubilee, etc, was pretty vomit-inducing but I do think he's a talented singer/song-writer. Others mentioned in this thread are where they are for being "personalities" and have absolutely nothing to offer anybody.