Platinum Games' The Wonderful 101 - demo now up

MD1500MD1500 Posts: 14,234
Forum Member
✭✭
Also watch the amazing Direct if you haven't seen it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YfsjehNoJQ&feature=youtu.be

Wow.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    Will be downloading it shortly, looking forward to this game.
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    modnation wrote: »
    Will be downloading it shortly, looking forward to this game.

Ditto!!! :D

(Will be picking up Art Academy Sketchpad aswell) :)
  • RunawayGroomRunawayGroom Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I watched the nintendo direct earlier, and the game looks amazing. I so wish i would of got a wiiu a couple of weeks ago now when i had the money. I love platinium and especially kamiya directed games. they are always top tier games.
  • PinSarlaPinSarla Posts: 4,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've watched the direct and it looks utterly gorgeous, and insanely fun to boot :D
  • Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    Does look very good.
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it looks awful and the demo proved me right. Not a game I'm even remotely interested in. I can't see it shifting too many consoles.
  • seelleeseellee Posts: 10,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it looks great, but on my initial play through of the demo I found it hard to get to grips with the fast pace and mastering the controls. I may set it to an easier option and learn the controls that way.
  • STeelySTeely Posts: 329
    Forum Member
    i thought it was terrible , poor controls and no idea what was going on.
  • barracuda91barracuda91 Posts: 3,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was really fun but think it would have benefited from a tutorial to get to grips with the fast-paced controls. My main issue was swapping between the TV and Gamepad. Sometimes what was on the TV was on the pad, sometimes they were both showing different things. A bit confusing but besides from that I really enjoyed it and think I'll pick it up.
  • MD1500MD1500 Posts: 14,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apparently, throwing you in the middle of action with little explanation is common with all Platinum Games' demos. The actual game has a tutorial and will be less confusing.
  • ChparmarChparmar Posts: 6,367
    Forum Member
    It looks really interesting. And more so than pikman. I finally may pick up a wii U.
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wonderful 101 is bombing at the moment in the EU and Japan (not seen US sales). A lot of people om gaming forums seem surprised by this, although I have to say, I'm not at all. It looks awful and the demo played awfully.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    How much longer is the EU demo up for? I won't have access until August 31 to my Wii U.

If its gone by then, could somebody gift me the demo?