Gina continually talking about her wealth, how vulgar

pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I've only heard these snippets over the last 1.5 nights' HLs. No wonder Hazel has commented on it, how absolutely vulgar.

I wonder if any of the younger offspring, of the royal family, e.g. Harry/William/Kate or any other wealthy offspring of film stars, celebs, etc., talked like that continually, in the press, etc., would it be viewed as acceptable. There were a few wealthy celebs in CBB shows and no-one ever discussed their money or how they had/would spend it.

For example a conversation of Gina talking about herself to Sophie:,"Hmmm I still don't know whether to get a lamborghini or a ferrari when I'm 26? Can't wait to get new gucci shoes and go channel shopping, and throw a £100,000 party, and I'll need a personal trainer, yada,yada,yada"

Comments

• john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm beginning to think there should be a separate sub forum dedicated to anti Gina threads.
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if she had real dough she'd get a McLaren, f*cking peasant :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,609
    Forum Member
    I've yet to hear her brag. Not sure why Hazel hasn't confronted her about it, rather than complain to others. Nobody else has complained about Gina. Gina isn't the one with noms enough to be up for eviction, so she really can't be bragging much. Unless, the others like her bragging, assuming this story about her bragging is even true.
  • od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    She talks like a five year old kid playing at being rich. She's so f**°^*g naive, it's downright embarrassing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grayflower wrote: »
    I've yet to hear her brag.

what about the Ferrero Rocher, talk about rubbing it in the viewers faces, I nearly choked on my humble Twix? :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    od hominem wrote: »
    She talks like a five year old kid playing at being rich. She's so f**°^*g naive, it's downright embarrassing.

yeah she talks like Helen from BB2 "I want me Gucci bag", as you say a five-year old :D
    Forum Member
    Pitman wrote: »
    what about the Ferrero Rocher, talk about rubbing it in the viewers faces, I nearly choked on my humble Twix? :p

Aha, I must mend my ways. I was clearly defending the indefensible! Just between us, I must say I did notice her saying she has the best fashion sense. Dressed in my nylon onesie, I found myself agreeing! :o:o
  • pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've yet to hear her brag. Not sure why Hazel hasn't confronted her about it, rather than complain to others. Nobody else has complained about Gina. Gina isn't the one with noms enough to be up for eviction, so she really can't be bragging much. Unless, the others like her bragging, assuming this story about her bragging is even true.

Well I have, it was on LF on the night of the argument, I think, talking to Sophie. She started by saying she didn't really like Bentleys and then went on with the rest. It was the first I'd heard it, as i don't listen to LF. Exactly, no-one else will say anything because they're cowards and licking up to her - she is voted No 1 by the public, so they must assume the public have heard it in the normal BB shows, and don't mind it! A pack of sycophants.

Why would Hazel say it, no-one has said to her NO Gina has never said that, they just don't respond. Even Gina said to Hazel yuo've said you don't like me talking about my money so you must be jealous. Hazel said no, that's not jealousy, I don't like people talking about their wealth.
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    She is so funny, take her with a pinch of salt, I don't think she has any money and don't care either.
  • Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm beginning to think there should be a separate sub forum dedicated to anti Gina threads.

An anti-Gina thread is more often than not a pro-Hazel thread in a very thin disguise.

Considering there is no 24/7 feed I don't see where there is proof to claim any house mate "continually" does anything.
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    pepipop wrote: »
    I've only heard these snippets over the last 1.5 nights' HLs. No wonder Hazel has commented on it, how absolutely vulgar.

I wonder if any of the younger offspring, of the royal family, e.g. Harry/William/Kate or any other wealthy offspring of film stars, celebs, etc., talked like that continually, in the press, etc., would it be viewed as acceptable. There were a few wealthy celebs in CBB shows and no-one ever discussed their money or how they had/would spend it.

For example a conversation of Gina talking about herself to Sophie:,"Hmmm I still don't know whether to get a lamborghini or a ferrari when I'm 26? Can't wait to get new gucci shoes and go channel shopping, and throw a £100,000 party, and I'll need a personal trainer, yada,yada,yada"

Continually?

Do you mean day in and day out, or several times an hour, or several times a day or occasionally?
    Forum Member
    Well I have, it was on LF on the night of the argument, I think, talking to Sophie. She started by saying she didn't really like Bentleys and then went on with the rest. It was the first I'd heard it, as i don't listen to LF. Exactly, no-one else will say anything because they're cowards and licking up to her - she is voted No 1 by the public, so they must assume the public have heard it in the normal BB shows, and don't mind it! A pack of sycophants.

Why would Hazel say it, no-one has said to her NO Gina has never said that, they just don't respond. Even Gina said to Hazel yuo've said you don't like me talking about my money so you must be jealous. Hazel said no, that's not jealousy, I don't like people talking about their wealth.

You consider that bragging, I don't. Someone was telling me yesterday that they really like a certain type of plane. I didn't feel they were bragging. I think we have different ideas of what bragging is.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You consider that bragging, I don't. Someone was telling me yesterday that they really like a certain type of plane. I didn't feel they were bragging. I think we have different ideas of what bragging is.

It's nothing to do with bragging, it's vulgar, i.e. not good taste. It's one thing mentioning you're getting a plane, but not if that's your main topic of conversation i.e. your money on designer clothes, extravagant parties, expensive cars, etc...

Which beggars the point - WHY hasn't BB shows ever once showed one of these convos from Gina. It's such a biased show it's pathetic.
    Forum Member
    It's nothing to do with bragging, it's vulgar, i.e. not good taste. It's one thing mentioning you're getting a plane, but not if that's your main topic of conversation i.e. your money on designer clothes, extravagant parties, expensive cars, etc...

Which beggars the point - WHY hasn't BB shows ever once showed one of these convos from Gina. It's such a biased show it's pathetic.

Look, I don't see any issue here at all. I can't even relate to this. People can say they like or don't like Bentleys. If Gina did brag, Sophie would probably say about it in the DR or to the twins. She certainly didn't like Hazel pouting and flicking her hair all day.

If it was an issue, she would be getting nommed for it.
  • ebeneezergoodeebeneezergoode Posts: 7,260
    Forum Member
    I've never heard her brag once.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Neither had I until live feed, the past 2 nights.
  • sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I remember that comment, -@ i'm rich so I can bitch@ was another she used for her VT, wealthy people mostly have respect so don't brag - she brags, but no surprises there -
  • puddytatpuddytat Posts: 6,351
    Forum Member
    If she was seriously wealthy, she wouldn't be in raptures over Ferrero Rocher.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    puddytat wrote: »
    If she was seriously wealthy, she wouldn't be in raptures over Ferrero Rocher.

She was only in raptures because 'she' had requested it and her command had been obeyed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 377
    Forum Member
    Not sure why Hazel hasn't confronted her about it, rather than complain to others.

What could be achieved by confronting Gina? You may have noticed that Gina doesn't take criticism well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 209
    Forum Member

Ginas mother allegedly gives her 10,000 pounds a month allowance.

She is a horrible person. I've never liked her and i honestly have a hard time fathoming how anyone with a bit of commonsense would?
  • CandidCandid Posts: 549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Because she doesn't. Her life revolves around luxury. How is she to talk about herself, without leaving people envious? :(
    Forum Member
    geeky kiwi wrote: »
    What could be achieved by confronting Gina? You may have noticed that Gina doesn't take criticism well.

I've no idea where you get that idea from about Gina. Hazel should confront her, rather than fester with the rage. It's only what she'd expect from everyone else about her, according to her holier than thou bellowing at Charlie.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Candid wrote: »
    Because she doesn't. Her life revolves around luxury. How is she to talk about herself, without leaving people envious? :(

Other wealthy people can talk about themselves, without ever once mentioning their money. Mind you, I suppose as Gina is unemployed, has done nothing to achieve or earn her wealth - you're quite correct, she has absolutely nothing else to talk about, but her parents wealth which has awarded her a luxurious lifestyle based upon shopping, parties, holidays, living in top hotels, etc.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've no idea where you get that idea from about Gina. Hazel should confront her, rather than fester with the rage. It's only what she'd expect from everyone else about her, according to her holier than thou bellowing at Charlie.

They did talk about it the other night. Gina said to Hazel, you're jealous of me because of my wealth and Hazel said NO i'm not jealous, that's nt jealousy, I don't think it's right to continue talking about it - Big Difference.

All Gina is - is her parents wealth, she's done nothing with her life, earned it - that's all she has to talk about.