Britney Spears - Official Britney Jean Tracklist.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 846
Forum Member
✭✭
1 Alien 3:56
2 Work Work 4:07
3 Perfume 3:59
4 It Should Be Easy (feat. will.i.am) 3:26
5 Tik Tik Boom (feat. T.I.) 2:57
6 Body Ache 3:25
7 Til It’s Gone 3:46
8 Passenger 3:40
9 Chillin’ With You (feat. Jamie Lynn) 3:38
10 Don’t Cry 3:14
11 Brightest Morning Star 2:59
12 Hold On Tight 3:27
13 Now That I Found You 4:16
14 Perfume (The Dreaming Mix) 4:02

Up on Itunes.

Not sure on the Jamie Lynn track a bit corny by the looks of the title, people seem to hate Will.i.am but i love there work together and so it would seem the gen public do. T.I is the suprise for me and i can't wait for to hear it although I would prefer my dream of Eminem but far better than Wiz!

Comments

• SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    Jamie Lynn spears :eek:... interesting

Wonder why it's Work Work, instead of work Bitch
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sex wrote: »
    Jamie Lynn spears :eek:... interesting

Wonder why it's Work Work, instead of work Bitch

I have no Idea unless there is a explicit album out because I want Work Bitch not Work Work
  • umr3000umr3000 Posts: 1,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have no Idea unless there is a explicit album out because I want Work Bitch not Work Work

Britney Jean will be released in 4 versions:
    Standard (Clean)
    Standard (Explicit)
    Deluxe Edition (Clean)
    Deluxe Edition (Explicit)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    umr3000 wrote: »
    Standard (Clean)
    Standard (Explicit)
    Deluxe Edition (Clean)

Ah that explains it thanks.
  • jonloch1jonloch1 Posts: 3,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so weird. I just asked today on here when the tracklist was being released! :O
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    so weird. I just asked today on here when the tracklist was being released! :O

Britney must've seen it an answered you :p
  • tim18tim18 Posts: 737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This album is gonna bomb isn't it. Perfume and work bitch have both done a little crap in the states. She should postpone it till next year
  • gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tim18 wrote: »
    This album is gonna bomb isn't it. Perfume and work bitch have both done a little crap in the states. She should postpone it till next year

that is never a good idea in my opinion. leona lewis and jessie j both postponed their recent albums and both underperformed presumably due to the delays. that is just two recent examples, but album delays generally suggest label uncertainty and lack of faith in the material.

the labels this year have reacted to the market i feel after watching the likes of rihanna selling 3 million albums per year on average and naturally they have opted to release a string of high profile albums in quarter 4. obviously, there will be some winners and inevitably some losers, but britney's team wont be bothered by another under-performing album.

her team secured a very lucrative x factor deal for her last year and this year, they've put together her vegas residency. in reality, she will make more money out of ventures like these, rather than promoting another album and hoping to recover lost commercial ground.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so happy Jamie Lynn is on this. I remember a rumour earlier this year but never paid any attention to it, I see it was true
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 407
    Forum Member
    Oh I'm genuinely excited for this, it looks great! this album is probably just an advert for her Vegas shows. Can't wait to hear Alien!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tim18 wrote: »

Yeah maybe in the U.S but tbf I hardly doubt shes bothered about sales considering shes this far into her career I get a feeling she just wants to make music for her fans really.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Newtonsaid wrote: »
    Oh I'm genuinely excited for this, it looks great! this album is probably just an advert for her Vegas shows. Can't wait to hear Alien!

Me either I can't wait to hear Body Ache to.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interesting she has done a song with here sis.

I don't think this album is gonna be the huge sales juggernaut that people outside this forum are reckon it is going to be. I reckon it will sell more or slightly less than Femme Fetale.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    umr3000 wrote: »
    Standard (Clean)
    Standard (Explicit)
    Deluxe Edition (Clean)

4 different versions?! Sounds like Windows 7 :p I'll be getting the Deluxe Edition (Explicit). I don't like censored versions of songs.
    gpk wrote: »
    that is never a good idea in my opinion. leona lewis and jessie j both postponed their recent albums and both underperformed presumably due to the delays. that is just two recent examples, but album delays generally suggest label uncertainty and lack of faith in the material.

Stooshe delayed theirs as well and look what happened to them. The album flopped badly, no more singles from it were released and they seem to have disappeared back into obscurity.
  • Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've ordered the deluxe version but I don't know if it's the clean or the explicit version. I hope it's the explicit version.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Promotion is another key thing. I love Britney but she drops an album and then goes off and does a tour. She needs to start doing the chat show circuit. She did Alan Carr and Radio 1 a few weeks ago, but she was there to have a laugh and a chat, not to perform her song or to remind people she has an album out in december. She says she is passionate about this album, well promote it then and keep people aware it is out. Ridiculous. That's my main flaw with britney.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    Im thinking maybe the song with Jamie Lynn could be a country style song cos of where their from.. just my thoughts lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Promotion is another key thing. I love Britney but she drops an album and then goes off and does a tour. She needs to start doing the chat show circuit. She did Alan Carr and Radio 1 a few weeks ago, but she was there to have a laugh and a chat, not to perform her song or to remind people she has an album out in december. She says she is passionate about this album, well promote it then and keep people aware it is out. Ridiculous. That's my main flaw with britney.

I agree love her and her music but even in most interviews she never stated when the album was out ir the single. As I fan I've come to expect this kind of thing from her which is sad really.
    Forum Member
    I can't believe it's in 4 different versions. Normally albums come in two different versions - standard and deluxe. It's like Microsoft releasing 4 different versions of Windows 7, each with more features. I guess the deluxe (explicit) one would be the Ultimate version :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe it's in 4 different versions. Normally albums come in two different versions - standard and deluxe. It's like Microsoft releasing 4 different versions of Windows 7, each with more features. I guess the deluxe (explicit) one would be the Ultimate version :p

Ikr im going to get the Ultimate version ;) hate censorship
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Diplo confirmed on twitter earlier that "passenger" was co written by himself, Sia & Katy Perry :O
    Forum Member
    Ikr im going to get the Ultimate version ;) hate censorship

It's the best one. I don't like censorship either. It's pointless.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zone_Out wrote: »
    Diplo confirmed on twitter earlier that "passenger" was co written by himself, Sia & Katy Perry :O

Katy Perry :O
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if Katy perry wrote the song especially for Britney with Sia and Diplo, or it could be a left over from Prism.
  • Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    I wonder if Katy perry wrote the song especially for Britney with Sia and Diplo, or it could be a left over from Prism.

I thought it sounded a bit like 'Roar.'