The Big Reunion - ITV2 next Thursday

Comments

• Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    What happened between sinead and one of the sisters in Bwitched? Sounds like a bit of drama there

Yeh I'm very surprised at that
  • mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 145,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did 5ive have an obligatory gay one?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    mrbernay wrote: »
    Did 5ive have an obligatory gay one?
    Don't think so
  • hansuehansue Posts: 14,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Michelle was really brave....

Yes a big decision to make but hopefully it will work out for her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Scott is lovely - what a nice Dad
  • rehab_101rehab_101 Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    myss wrote: »
    As much as I'm no fan of Five, it would have been nice to get a statement of such from the missing one to get his reasoning why he didn't want to take part and the comment made about him from the others.

There were petitions on twitter that started about a year ago to get Five back together and he wrote a letter to one of the girls involved who had been running a Five website for about 15 years. It wasn't a particually polite letter from what i remember reading but quite sad too. The general gist was that he just didnt want to be famous anymore (this was just after Im a celeb) and he didn;t want to be associated with the band anymore and wanted the fan website taken down. The letter is probably floating around on google somewhere
  • hansuehansue Posts: 14,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was good to see that they have all grown into responsible adults and done quite well for themselves.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    hansue wrote: »
    It was good to see that they have all grown into responsible adults and done quite well for themselves.

I worry about Abs, tho. He seems to be grounded but why the accent????
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Dear ABs.....Go away and take your silly accent with you
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would have liked a "V" reunion ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »
    Dear ABs.....Go away and take your silly accent with you

whad ya tawkin bout de rumble? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D I feel sorry for him, though! Where can he get a job at 33 speaking like that??

who knows, hope he doesnt try and revive his Solo career off the back of this 'big reunion' :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well i was a massive Five fan way back when, walls covered in posters, vhs's full of all their tv appearances, the lot. So i'm not gunna lie, i loved it, i wish each episode focused on one band though, even with Abs' unquestionably ridiculous accent, i could have happily watched an hour of Five! And yes, i totally bought tickets for the show :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    rehab_101 wrote: »
    Well i was a massive Five fan way back when, walls covered in posters, vhs's full of all their tv appearances, the lot. So i'm not gunna lie, i loved it, i wish each episode focused on one band though, even with Abs' unquestionably ridiculous accent, i could have happily watched an hour of Five! And yes, i totally bought tickets for the show :o

Agree rehab, it's too cut between 5ive and LibertyX - they both had their issues and I think Michelle's cancer could have been been a story in itself.... What a brave woman....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    All the Liberty X kids are going to be a similar age - it's nice to see they've all settled down and are happy :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agree rehab, it's too cut between 5ive and LibertyX - they both had their issues and I think Michelle's cancer could have been been a story in itself.... What a brave woman....

Absolutely. Parts of it just felt really rushed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    whad ya tawkin bout de rumble? :D

:D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised that the concert is going to be in the Hammersmith Apollo - I thought it would be the o2. I think the HA would be too small - I would think they could sell out the o2 for one concert.
  • RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,234
    Forum Member
    There were petitions on twitter that started about a year ago to get Five back together and he wrote a letter to one of the girls involved who had been running a Five website for about 15 years. It wasn't a particually polite letter from what i remember reading but quite sad too. The general gist was that he just didnt want to be famous anymore (this was just after Im a celeb) and he didn;t want to be associated with the band anymore and wanted the fan website taken down. The letter is probably floating around on google somewhere

Surprised they didn't cover 5ive's aborted comeback about 5 or so years ago too, back then it was getting a big build up in the media, they reportedly had Guy Chambers writing the songs...the official line was they failed to get a record deal and split up again, but seeing how relations are in the band on tonight's show you wonder if the truth was they'd had a massive row, or some members weren't mentally up to a comeback at that time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    Would have liked a "V" reunion ;-)

YES PLEASE!! You Stood Up is my fave boyband ballad of all time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

I had totally forgotten about this song! I remember watching this video so many times! Loved V!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    I had totally forgotten about this song! I remember watching this video so many times! Loved V!!

The fencing video, I watch it so much on youtube!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Can You Feel It for me - the ice-cream van :-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    I'm surprised that the concert is going to be in the Hammersmith Apollo - I thought it would be the o2. I think the HA would be too small - I would think they could sell out the o2 for one concert.

HA is already sold out... Tickets were gone within about 15 minutes!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The fencing video, I watch it so much on youtube!

Just watched it - I was in love with Leon :D
    Can You Feel It for me - the ice-cream van :-)

Ooooh I remember that :D
    HA is already sold out... Tickets were gone within about 15 minutes!

Thanks, I'm not surprised!