Male Strippers

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 591
Forum Member
✭✭
We hear a lot about female strippers at stag nights but can any female DSers enlighten us/admit to what you girls REALLY get up to at male strip dos.

I've heard some quite explicit stories of what really goes on.
Some TRUTHFUL stories would be welcome please.No point lying here in DSland :)

I fear the worst.... :D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most of the women I know would not be seen dead within 5 miles of a "male stripper" outfit, they are a bit 80s/90s aren't they?

What with their thongs and their oily bodies, they are a real turn off!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Male Strippers :eek:

I have never been to see any. I couldn't stand a strange man gyrating his bits in my face.

My elder sister has been in the 90's she loved it, just her cup of tea really. She would go along with whatever was happening.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the film "the full monty" put pay to any sexiness that may have previously been linked to male strippers, it just became a laughing stock after that film. Grat film though it was! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Doesn't seem to be borne out by the evidence,it's a growing industry (no jokes please!)
    Any women out there actually willing to admit to liking them?? :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She would go along with whatever was happening.

such as.... :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The last male stripper I saw was one of those awful pub "strippergrams" for my friend's hen night (a long time ago, she's since divorced and then re-married) It was embarrasing to say the least, I felt so sorry for both her and the stripper as everybody was so uncomfortable it was nausiating! :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was a male stripper for a short period, and I was managed by a guy called Charlie Brown.

However, I soon quit, as I got tired of working for Peanuts.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ROGC wrote:
    such as.... :confused:

Rubbing herself up against him :eek: rubbing oil into him.

Putting money down his trousers, you name it my sister would have done it. Just think of the worst type of woman going to see a stripper and you have my sister.

Before you ask, no I am not like her, I couldn't imagine anything worse than going to see a male stripper :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rubbing herself up against him :eek: rubbing oil into him.

Putting money down his trousers, you name it my sister would have done it. Just think of the worst type of woman going to see a stripper and you have my sister.

Before you ask, no I am not like her, I couldn't imagine anything worse than going to see a male stripper :o

Yeah right SM :D:p

I've seen one before, and its just like SM said, but ruder :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    COYS wrote:
    Yeah right SM :D:p

I've seen one before, and its just like SM said, but ruder :o

Exactly :eek:

I couldn't possibly sit in the same room as a man that was jiggling his bits in women's faces, I'd PMSL and run out of the room with embarrassment :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,807
    Forum Member

From the strippers point of view, your sister is the ideal woman to go see them. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exactly :eek:

I couldn't possibly sit in the same room as a man that was jiggling his bits in women's faces, I'd PMSL and run out of the room with embarrassment :o

you wouldn't after a few vodka's SM ;):D

I watched from a distance, no jiggling bits...lol....got near me :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I work with male strippers and drag acts a lot, as I do a lot of ladies nights.
    Personally I cant stand them (as strippers, as people they are no different to anyone else, well most of them anyway). When they are on, they know to leave me alone and I usually get on with some paperwork while they are performing.
    As long as you use a reputable agency then they are ok. A lot of the women go wild for them. I cant see the attraction of having to rub oil all over someone and have them dangle their bits in front of you. I never have done, even before I was working with them.
    Ps... Strippers love the audience getting into the show, but some women do go way OTT and will not leave them alone. I have seen women thrown out of some places as they were becoming a pain and spoiling it for everyone else
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    COYS wrote:
    you wouldn't after a few vodka's SM ;):D

I watched from a distance, no jiggling bits...lol....got near me :o

I would need to be p***ed out of my brain to allow a stripper anywhere near me and as I don't drink there's no chance :D
  • Supersonic GuySupersonic Guy Posts: 968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was a male stripper for a short period, and I was managed by a guy called Charlie Brown.

However, I soon quit, as I got tired of working for Peanuts.

......and as you'd got older, your bits would have become snoopy............oops, I mean, droopy! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ......and as you'd got older, your bits would have become snoopy............oops, I mean, droopy! :D

Nah, That wouldn't matter. The reason that the male strippers take a while getting changed before their performance has a lot to do with pumps and rings. After all, have you ever seen some of the women that are in the audience watching. You dont think it is all natural do you? ;)
  • SmeggypantsSmeggypants Posts: 16,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ROGC wrote:
    We hear a lot about female strippers at stag nights but can any female DSers enlighten us/admit to what you girls REALLY get up to at male strip dos.

I've heard some quite explicit stories of what really goes on.
    Some TRUTHFUL stories would be welcome please.No point lying here in DSland :)

I fear the worst.... :D

A mate of mine is a male stripper in a group called the "** ******" Boys. The performance is pretty tame. No nudity, etc,etc

But in the dressing room afterwards there's always plenty of sex going on with women who come backstage. Spit roasts, gang bangs, you name it really.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A mate of mine is a male stripper in a group called the "** ******" Boys. The performance is pretty tame. No nudity, etc,etc

But in the dressing room afterwards there's always plenty of sex going on with women who come backstage. Spit roasts, gang bangs, you name it really.

Excuse my naivety, but what is one of those :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just googled for the term :eek: :o
  • SmeggypantsSmeggypants Posts: 16,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just googled for the term :eek: :o

LOL - sorted :)
  • kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My friends paid for a male stripper for me on one birthday. He was really, really, really hairy and kept his thong on. (It was leather with a zip on the front which he undid though). I wish they'd bought me a fondue set instead (ever so slightly more tasteful!).
  • roland ratroland rat Posts: 13,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Excuse my naivety, but what is one of those :o

:eek: I think all 3 holes are filled at once :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    my mate had some male strippers at her 21st a few years ago! I just found it a bit awkward to be honest. not my kinda thing - would much rather have my other half! (!) :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL - sorted :)

The female in question would be :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    roland rat wrote:
    :eek: I think all 3 holes are filled at once :eek:

Talking of filling, I also learnt what a sandwich was :eek:

It certainly wasn't the kind you eat.