Weird question but which housemates do you or have you missed?

loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I mean the good, decent people who when you watched, you felt good watching or felt a warmth in the sense that if you were in the house, you'd want to be their friend and you would be.

Or certain housemates you miss in the sense of how their interactions were with others and created interesting moments. Basically the housemates you'd just love back on your screen to watch and be part of all the time.

I miss Lisa from BB9
Sara from BB9
Mo from BB9
Kat and Rachel from BB9
Darnell and Maysoon from BB9
(Actually pretty much all of that series, I love it so much it will always be my fav)

The outsiders

Nikki, aisleyne and Pete.

Michelle bass.

Tom and Alex.

Comments

• dannyb2k9dannyb2k9 Posts: 1,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    arron faye and rex
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sam and Amanda Marchant :)
  • EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Harry
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sam and Amanda Marchant :)

They would be top of my list.
  • zooooooooooooozooooooooooooo Posts: 2,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fayes bum.
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Helen and stuey pants
  • mrmattybeckmrmattybeck Posts: 1,697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaron and Faye were two of my faves luved their antics in the house lol:)
  • FijayFijay Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    This sounds crazy, but I actually miss everyone from BB2005, with the exception of Vanessa and Orlaith. I just loved them as characters. No to mention if they could talk about a certain thing, they would argue about that certain thing. It was like a bunch of cannibalistic hyenas locked inside a cage.

Plus, Week 5 is still my most favourite Big Brother week of all time. (The week of Team Makosi vs Team Saskia and "At least someone got wet tonight!" gate)
  • loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes when I think about it I miss everyone from bb9, not just the ones i said. I could watch that series and them in the house forever.

I went on their twitter accounts a while ago and sad to say but it hit me, the memories of that series. I started missing them and it was strange to see them all separate in their own lives outside that house with other people who weren't each other I hated it! Lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    Bonnie bb7
  • zofozofo Posts: 7,277
    Forum Member
    Marcus :)
  • moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,889
    Forum Member
    loveloveX wrote: »
    Yes when I think about it I miss everyone from bb9, not just the ones i said. I could watch that series and them in the house forever.

I went on their twitter accounts a while ago and sad to say but it hit me, the memories of that series. I started missing them and it was strange to see them all separate in their own lives outside that house with other people who weren't each other I hated it! Lol

It would be good if they could do a bb reunion show- everyone from a certain year and make it a mini BB lasting say a couple of weeks.
  • FiercefanaticFiercefanatic Posts: 3,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makosi, Science, Kemal, Charley
  • OpEdOpEd Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emilia, Ahmed and the Twins.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    moonlily wrote: »
    It would be good if they could do a bb reunion show- everyone from a certain year and make it a mini BB lasting say a couple of weeks.

I would love if if that happened honestly I'd be so happy! But while a few of those housemates from bb9 are still in touch, I think most of them have removed themselves from big brother :(

But I do like that they are still friends even if just on twitter
  • ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kat and Rachel from BB9

This is my favourite BB friendship of all time. I thought their friendship was so sweet and genuine. They absolutely loved each other and I loved watching them.

I'd certainly want to be Rachel's friend. Probably THE nicest person that's ever set foot inside the house. She would always give support to those who needed it, was never nasty about someone behind their back and had such a happy, positive outlook on life. She would make a brilliant friend for anyone.
  • wonderwheels28wonderwheels28 Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rex
    Sara
    Aaron
  • wef0undl0vewef0undl0ve Posts: 6,460
    Forum Member
    Samanda & Aisleyne :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    moonlily wrote: »

Probably a bit soon to suggest a BB13 one. :D Let's try in 20 years time.
  • moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,889
    Forum Member
    Probably a bit soon to suggest a BB13 one. :D Let's try in 20 years time.
    Or each 10 year anniversary- it could run after the summer BB :D
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,108
    Forum Member
    The housemate I probably most missed when they were evicted was Freddie. It felt a real shame.

I also really missed the BB5 cast (besides Jason lol) when the series finished. Nowadays when a BB series finishes it feels like a relief, but that year it felt like something was missing when I couldn't turn the live feed on anymore.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ABCZYX wrote: »
    This is my favourite BB friendship of all time. I thought their friendship was so sweet and genuine. They absolutely loved each other and I loved watching them.

I'd certainly want to be Rachel's friend. Probably THE nicest person that's ever set foot inside the house. She would always give support to those who needed it, was never nasty about someone behind their back and had such a happy, positive outlook on life. She would make a brilliant friend for anyone.

I did sort of understand where people were coming from with rachel, sometimes I was unsure but I'd take 10 Rachel's than many other housemates that came after.
  • zooooooooooooozooooooooooooo Posts: 2,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did sort of understand where people were coming from with rachel, sometimes I was unsure but I'd take 10 Rachel's than many other housemates that came after.

Rachel might have been a nice person, but she was a pointless housemate who brought nothing to the house.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rachel might have been a nice person, but she was a pointless housemate who brought nothing to the house.

I see this a lot, and I 100% disagree everytime. I certainly remember being entertained by Rachel, both with her fun, optimistic nature, and how she held her own against those who disliked her.

As for sitting on the fence, she was one of only two housemates to speak up against Alexandra during Chipgate, and she also told Jennifer and Rebecca what she thought of them at a later point, but this instance was only seen on the live feed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really missed maysoon after she left and I didn't expect that and even now as I'm watching the series again, I miss her presence after she's gone so much. I loved her friendship with Sara, all of them really, she had stu and dale and bex figured out and she didnt play it how they wanted her to. I just saw where dale and stu are practically interrogating her and how she kept and cool and answered articulately that they got even more flustered.