chantelle houghton attention seaking!!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    No no no LAO! 'Twas the Doctors who mistook the 'flu for a stroke !
    I don't know what they are teaching them these days , I really don't.
    Doesn't exactly instil confidence in the medical profession does it ? If a famous zeleb like Chantelle gets so badly misdiagnosed , what hope for the rest of us ? ;)

( hi there LAO , how are you ? )

The only Dr's who told Miss Hypochondriac that it might be a stroke are the fake ones on diagnose yourself sites...

Can you imagine the performance whilst the did the stroke test?..

Drrrrrrrrrrrrr I am havin a strokeeeeeeee helpppppp meeeeeee.

Dr... ok Chantelle can you calm down while we do some tests.

Dr... Can you smile Chantelle...

I'm havin a strokeeeeeee I don wanna smile... it's muvvers day I should be getting a mummy ring... hmmmm is there a pap nearby I might be persuaded to produce a bwave ickle soldier smile for them.

Dr... Can you life you arms above your head Chantelle?..

OMG... sobbbbbbbbbbb... its muvvers day an I am here away from my baby an I wouldn't be if I wasn't dying or sumfing... and you is asking me to lift both arms at the same time?.. I can't do two things at the same time.

Dr... Chantelle could you stop crying and try not to screech we need to check your speech for slurring...

whatttttttt?.. you sayin I am drunk?.. I aint drunk I am havin a stroke diagnoseyourself.com said so... they got proper Dr's innit... not insulting ones like you.

Dr... Chantelle you are absolutely not having a stroke you just have a cold... but I need to take something for this migraine... (aside) why I spent 12 years training I don't know all we need is diagnose yourself... simpleton.

Hi Momma I'm good thanks how are you and the family?.. is your son back overseas?
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D That's a scenario I can well imagine :D

Hi LAO , all well here , you and yours ok ? son is uk based at the moment but due to go to another hotspot soon , such is Army life !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since self entitledness is not an official diagnosis I am sure she will carry on as per usual (cannot bring myself to write as normal).

Yeah we are all good at the moment... it is so scary when they are posted to hot spots... I grew up an army brat so I know how much it weighs.
  • bookaddictbookaddict Posts: 2,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a terrible excuse for a woman and a mother. I'm only surprised that she didn't have the paps in the hospital room with her.
  • Yoshi FanYoshi Fan Posts: 13,905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Silly girl, to get a stroke, you need a brain!

:D:D:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chantelle has a doner card if anything happens but gather the doner people sent back her application and said none of her organs were genuine and majority were made of plastic so they advised her to use a plastic recycling plant when she is no longer on planet earth.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Silly girl, to get a stroke, you need a brain!

Oh Goaty :D:D:D:D
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love how on the tweet she claimed that it was the doctors that thought she was having a stroke. Because realistically that would happen...

chantelle does have a propensity to exaggerate her illnesses, I cannot imagine a Dr saying she might have had a stroke. It sounds like something she would say as everything she has could be fatal. (in chantelle's fairy tale world)
  • chrisii2011chrisii2011 Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She needs to grow up and focus on her beautiful daughter
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    fredster wrote: »
    chantelle does have a propensity to exaggerate her illnesses, I cannot imagine a Dr saying she might have had a stroke. It sounds like something she would say as everything she has could be fatal. (in chantelle's fairy tale world)

does she ever, I can't decide if she's unlucky, a hypochondriac or just an attention seeker.
    She was going on about having jaw realignment surgery recently and something else, not sure if she got it done in the end
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel sorry for that poor baby, her mother has no other source of income but one publicity stunt after another and she includes that poor child in them. How many more men will come and go in her life so that she can earn money from another romance, then the breakup, then another so called health scare. And do people really pay money to read all these fabricated stories?
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paralax wrote: »
    I feel sorry for that poor baby, her mother has no other source of income but one publicity stunt after another and she includes that poor child in them. How many more men will come and go in her life so that she can earn money from another romance, then the breakup, then another so called health scare. And do people really pay money to read all these fabricated stories?

Didnt have to wait to long for the next publicity stunt, we have another today, she has tweeted about being followed and those responsible should know she has top notch security installed at home, thought she best inform her followers rather than the police :yawn:
    Forum Member
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    Didnt have to wait to long for the next publicity stunt, we have another today, she has tweeted about being followed and those responsible should know she has top notch security installed at home, thought she best inform her followers rather than the police :yawn:

she really is beyond belief, probably just one of her pap friends anyway like you say:yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    she really is beyond belief, probably just one of her pap friends anyway like you say:yawn:

Wonder if it was her shadow, has been sunny today :D
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    does she ever, I can't decide if she's unlucky, a hypochondriac or just an attention seeker.
    She was going on about having jaw realignment surgery recently and something else, not sure if she got it done in the end

It's definitely the BIB.
    She is an utter moron.
    She must have thought all her Christmases had come at once when she got pregnant with that poor child.
    At least 18 years worth of living off pointless stories about her daughter's every waking moment beats the hell out of having to get off her backside and get a job any day.
    Forum Member
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    Wonder if it was her shadow, has been sunny today :D

:cool:
    part of me wonders whether she went to the press first and they went look Chantelle it's getting a bit silly now, no we won't do a story so she had to resort to twitter

To whoever the people are that have been following and watching me, my house is alarmed to within an inch of it's life, I have panic alarms
    all over my house and I have a personal attack alarm and there are cameras EVERYWHERE.
    Bonkers:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    part of me wonders whether she went to the press first and they went look Chantelle it's getting a bit silly now, no we won't do a story so she had to resort to twitter

To whoever the people are that have been following and watching me, my house is alarmed to within an inch of it's life, I have panic alarms
    all over my house and I have a personal attack alarm and there are cameras EVERYWHERE.

We know there are cameras everywhere, we see the end result in Daily Mail every day, personal attack alarm, who is going to tackle her? Please just let her go away now, she was having a stroke Sunday, stalkers Wednesday, where will it end :yawn:
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wonder if the silly cow will manage to insinuate that this is all Alex and that he has got these people she won't allow near the baby to stalk her and kidnap Dolly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Wonder if the silly cow will manage to insinuate that this is all Alex and that he has got these people she won't allow near the baby to stalk her and kidnap Dolly.

Im sure if she hasn't already, she soon will do. Even feels the need to chose Alex's friends now, has she forgot they are no longer together?
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

Wouldn't surprise me in the least. I think she's ruthless as far as Dolly is concerned and will do whatever it takes to ensure she's the only one making a living from exploiting her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    Have we ever thought that these people's careers are based on them attention seeking over life events?

I mean, this is their livelihood, if you're not interested then just don't read trashy magazines or click on articles on DS. Why get annoyed and make a thread about it?

(And this isn't from a fan, just someone who couldn't care less)
    Forum Member
    PaulBowker wrote: »
    Have we ever thought that these people's careers are based on them attention seeking over life events?

I mean, this is their livelihood, if you're not interested then just don't read trashy magazines or click on articles on DS. Why get annoyed and make a thread about it?

spoilsport, where's the fun in that:p
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PaulBowker wrote: »

If you don't care, why bother posting? :confused:
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She's pimpin for her own "reality" show on ITV2!
  • poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chantelle is such a dozy mare ! I read New magazine and she's always whinging on she is ill or stressed. :rolleyes:
    She is constantly having digs at Alex ( I feel quite sorry for him now) :o