Ciaras new album???

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 169
Forum Member
Anyone actually know when its getting released? I've checked all over the net and nothing.

Hope someone knows can't wait to hear it....

Comments

• JayPee86JayPee86 Posts: 3,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is a thread knocking about somewhere .

Nobody seems to know a release date. Frankly its taking far too long !!!! All the songs I have heard from her recently have been hot. I hate this waiting around just release ffs. She's not going to be a multi platinum seller. So just release it for the fans you already have
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    JayPee86 wrote: »
    There is a thread knocking about somewhere .

Nobody seems to know a release date. Frankly its taking far too long !!!! All the songs I have heard from her recently have been hot. I hate this waiting around just release ffs. She's not going to be a multi platinum seller. So just release it for the fans you already have

I couldn't find the thread.... I agree her singles and tracks i have heard are great, i have a feeling its going to be cancelled again as even Ciara hasn't mentioned anything since the delay.
  • Eric_BlobEric_Blob Posts: 7,756
    Forum Member
    Whenever we get the album, I'll be excited. I nearly always like Ciara songs.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,058
    Forum Member
    It's been 2 months since 'Sorry' stalled and 'Got Me Good' flopped and we got no further news, so I'm worried. I'm hoping we're going through the calm before the storm time period and that she comes back with a bang to launch the album in a few weeks :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    O.Michel wrote: »
    It's been 2 months since 'Sorry' stalled and 'Got Me Good' flopped and we got no further news, so I'm worried. I'm hoping we're going through the calm before the storm time period and that she comes back with a bang to launch the album in a few weeks :cool:

I hope so fingers crossed, shes so under-rated its unreal.