1D: The Greatest Ever!!

xAliciaJayde1DxxAliciaJayde1Dx Posts: 165
Forum Member
One Direction are the best music act ever in the history of the world. I love them so much and they are bigger than The Beatles and Elvis Presley.

What is your fave 1D song?

Mine is One Way Or Another. It's 100x times better than the horrible original.

Comments

• Neil_NortonNeil_Norton Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    The Beatles and Elvis are legends. 1D are just a product made by a very rich man.

Go out and play.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    1D are in no way the best music act in the world. All they are is just another average boyband. There is nothing unique or different about them whatsoever. They are not the second coming of music and all they are is a cash cow for Simon Cowell. Go and listen to some different music.
  • sunrisegirlsunrisegirl Posts: 302
    Forum Member
    The Beatles and Elvis are legends. 1D are just a product made by a very rich man.

Go out and play.
    LOLOLOL :D:D:D:D
  • trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This will get messy.

One Direction are a talentless, manufactured boyband. Their sell-by-date is positively looming.
  • xAliciaJayde1DxxAliciaJayde1Dx Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    This will get messy.

One Direction are a talentless, manufactured boyband. Their sell-by-date is positively looming.

Millions of fans would disagree:Dloool
  • Neil_NortonNeil_Norton Posts: 376
    Forum Member

And these fans including you will move on to the next manufactured crap.

You have been BRAINWASHED. 1D and Cowell see you as a pleb and minion therefore you mean nothing to them.
  • ashtray88ashtray88 Posts: 1,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't be stupid girl.The Spice Girls are the best act ever followed by Kate Bush and then Pavarotti.

One Direction is a good name though because they are certainly going in one direction and that's out da door!
  • annushkaannushka Posts: 3,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So I am the only one who thinks this person could be just trying to rile people up?

Cause that person chose their only cover as her favourite song, one would expect a fan to choose an original material.

EDIT: if you want to argue with that person, you may of course do so, but I think it's just someone inspired by the documentary having a bit of a laugh....
  • Hassaan13Hassaan13 Posts: 41,965
    Forum Member
    Legend is a matter of opinion, so if you're going to answer by saying 'The Spice Girls are the greatest act ever', while more people may agree with you, it hardly makes you any better than the OP. I also think she is just trying to rile people up.

Clearly been brainwashed, and uneducated as far as music is concerned. Probably has been inspired by the documentary as you've mentioned.
  • 1ncognito1ncognito Posts: 654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    annushka wrote: »
    I think it's just someone inspired by the documentary having a bit of a laugh....

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner! Lets see how many people feed the troll...
  • homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member
    Ignore wum threads are face the ban hammer
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,759
    Forum Member
    Quite funny actually.. Like reading on twitter that One Direction are, and I quote, "bigger and more legendary than The Who because they have sooo many more followers"
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,759
    Forum Member

And double, maybe even triple, the amount of people would 100% agree loool
  • garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    Fail troll fails.
  • ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    annushka wrote: »
    So I am the only one who thinks this person could be just trying to rile people up?

Cause that person chose their only cover as her favourite song, one would expect a fan to choose an original material.

EDIT: if you want to argue with that person, you may of course do so, but I think it's just someone inspired by the documentary having a bit of a laugh....

Yep. Obvious troll is obvious.
  • Hassaan13Hassaan13 Posts: 41,965
    Forum Member
    The OP is 18 and a full time mum... I hope it's just a parody.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    OP is clearly a TROLL!
  • BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ashtray88 wrote: »
    Don't be stupid girl.The Spice Girls are the best act ever followed by Kate Bush and then Pavarotti.

One Direction is a good name though because they are certainly going in one direction and that's out da door!

That's just showing how you were this stupid/brainwashed back in your glory days as a 90s kid

Anyway 1D are a karaoke group, just like most boybands & they will never see the success of the likes of Elvis, The Beatles, Michael Jackson, Madonna etc

And the Rihanna comment, she would be remembered as the Jennifer Lope of this time while Gaga would be the Britney & perhaps Katy as Christina
  • kutoxkutox Posts: 16,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Clearly a WUM. Why do some people fall for it?
  • xAliciaJayde1DxxAliciaJayde1Dx Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    It's just my opinion
  • ashtray88ashtray88 Posts: 1,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hassaan13 wrote: »
    Legend is a matter of opinion, so if you're going to answer by saying 'The Spice Girls are the greatest act ever', while more people may agree with you, it hardly makes you any better than the OP. I also think she is just trying to rile people up.

Clearly been brainwashed, and uneducated as far as music is concerned. Probably has been inspired by the documentary as you've mentioned.
    BRITLAND wrote: »
    That's just showing how you were this stupid/brainwashed back in your glory days as a 90s kid

Anyway 1D are a karaoke group, just like most boybands & they will never see the success of the likes of Elvis, The Beatles, Michael Jackson, Madonna etc

And the Rihanna comment, she would be remembered as the Jennifer Lope of this time while Gaga would be the Britney & perhaps Katy as Christina

Lol, people need to recognize a troll when they see one and also when someone is counter trolling...
  • scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Obvious troll is obvious
  • bryemycazbryemycaz Posts: 11,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scratchy23 wrote: »
    Obvious troll is obvious

ahh be nice to her she has a 4 year old daughter who draws all over the wall. (maybe she hates 1D)
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One Direction are the best music act ever in the history of the world. I love them so much and they are bigger than The Beatles and Elvis Presley.

What is your fave 1D song?

Mine is One Way Or Another. It's 100x times better than the horrible original.

You're really a fifty five year old man aren't you?
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1D have done nothing to get famous, it's all Simon Cowell's doing and the money's going in his pocket, not theirs!