What's for Dinner tonight? (Part 6)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,496
Administrator
Porcupine wrote: »
Last night I cooked a yummy lasagne (although a little of the pasta was a little hard which has never happened before).

Tonight we are having quiche, fresh salad and new potatoes.
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1533815

Comments

• kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,247
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      New thread!

Parmesan potatoes, Linda M mozzarella burger and a cherry tomatoes fried in garlic and chilli, lettuce, and green beans with manchego shavings salad. After a drink or two, after braving the pouring rain and wild wind.
      SophStar wrote: »
      I don't think I've posted in this section of DS before! I came accross this thread today and now I'm rather hungry!

Welcome to the thread! (Moved this over from the old thread to say 'hi'!).
    • davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,359
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      As it's Easter Monday we're off down the pub for a meal about 6ish. Don't know what yet, might have the mixed grill. Might have a pint and a glass of wine too!!
    • GaditanoGaditano Posts: 2,224
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Curried venison, with a side of butternut squash. Our favourite Indian takeaway does a good pumpkin dish called khadu & we're going to try and reproduce (or approximate!) it,
    • dalemandaleman Posts: 226,408
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Veg Pizza , Garlic bread , And Wedges with sour cream.
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
      Forum Member
      im having my second yummy lasagne ( i do two, you see and save the second one for the Monday, normally for when im working lol)
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,522
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Oooh, a shiny new thread!

My meal plans have gone out the window while i've been off work. Last night I had pasta with chicken, honey, wholegrain mustard and cherry tomatoes.

I'm going over to see my dad this afternoon, so will be having dinner there. I believe he is making curry :)
    • RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Southern fried chicken breast, sliced battered potatoes, salad and homemade coleslaw.

Nom, nom, nom :p
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,398
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      A Hollands Meat & Potato Pie, home made Chips and Peas.

I was feeling adventurous.. :D
    • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
      Forum Member
      Jewelled cous cous with left over roast lamb. Also got some chickpeas and aubergine to bulk it out.
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 554
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Pork ribs in Stubbs marinade, wedges, garlic bread and coleslaw.
    • Terrence ChantTerrence Chant Posts: 1,331,491
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Meat feast pizza
    • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
      Forum Member
      Egg, chips and beans :D
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,526
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Chicken fajitas.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I have a Dr's appointment at 6pm so I think I may grab something on route home! I am thinking a chippy dinner? :D
    • PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,231
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Tonight I am having oven chips with my Tesco Finest chunky cod fingers. Im looking forward to them as went off Birdseye. I will have them with baked beans and lots of bread and butter for chip butties.
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,522
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I thought it was sausage and bean casserole, however, it seems to be lacking the sausage, so it's bean casserole with cous cous! (One day i'll label things in my freezer....although on second thoughts, where's the fun in that?!) :p
    • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
      Forum Member
      Probaby leftover of last night's cous cous cos I made too much :(

I might bite the bullet, ditch it and order a takeaway :D
    • Terrence ChantTerrence Chant Posts: 1,331,491
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Chicken Korma
    • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
      Forum Member
      Chicken pesto pasta.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Tonight will be breaded chicken breat, pesto pasta and stir-fried veg!
    • ShreddedPartsShreddedParts Posts: 225
      Forum Member
      Slow roasted pork ribs in Hickory Smoked BBQ Sauce which better be nice as it cost nearly £4 for the bottle. We're gonna have corn on the cob with it.
    • big_hard_ladbig_hard_lad Posts: 4,077
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I've been bad at posting on here the last few weeks.

So....last night we had a pasta bake that I made. I did a tomato sauce with a tin of chopped tomatoes and a carton of passata, let it simmer for about 3 hours (topping it up with some water every now and again) so it was really thick and jammy, then I stirred in some marscapone and added mushrooms, pasta and chicken. Topped it off in a dish with some mozzarella. Was rather nice and I've got the leftovers for lunch.

Pulled pork tonight, it cooked in my slow cooker overnight so I just need to "pull" it when I get home from work. In toasted rolls with pickles. Corn on the cob and coleslaw on the side.
    • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,916
      Forum Member
      A veggie burger (without the bun) a little bit of pasta and lots of salad.

Everybody else has beef casserole
    • kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,247
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Nachos with sour cream, guacamole, salsa, refried beans after going out.
    • ThrasymachusThrasymachus Posts: 2,496
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Chickpea, aubergine and broccoli salad with bulghur wheat, sunflower seeds and a lemon yoghurt dressing
    This discussion has been closed.