Most disgusting and shocking films.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    the human centipede and centipede 2 are supposed to be disgustung. I saw the trailer, and felt so ill, and I couldn't get it out of my head.

not bothered by most horrors, gore is fine. eating people, whatever, but I draw the line at people being sewn together ass to face and eating each others shite

did you watch the second one..spoiler coming up :D
    was in black and white..the only bit that was in colour was the poo that the one on end splurted it out hit the wall..talk about ''when the shit hits the fan''..it did , well the wall anyway :D
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,293
    Forum Member
    Silence of the Lambs, although the disgust and shock is perfectly justified.

Buffalo Bill is the creepiest movie villain ever.
  • speigelspeigel Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    that spice girls film was pretty bad, not mention mammia mia!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moboloco wrote: »
    Agreed, it should never have been allowed to be released due to the animal killings and torture.
    I can handle anything that involves gore.. I just can't stomach animals suffering or being tortured.

I completely agree. Humans have the choice to act in a movie, animals don't. I would avoid anything that involves scenes of animal cruelty, real or staged.
    I've had Wolf Creek sitting on my shelf for over six months now. Still haven't found the time to watch it yet

Haven't found the time, or the bottle ? :D Actually I have it too, in a shoe box...waiting. :o
    Dandem wrote: »
    Personally think the most shocking thing is closer to the end where you see
    The kid getting shot in the mouth. Wasn't expecting to see that I'll tell you.

Really :confused:
    I was totally expecting it. By this time we knew that he was the rainmaker, and there was mention earlier in the film, of the rainmaker having a synthetic jaw.
    Good film though.
    Agreed good film.
    Someone said i should watch Inbreds. Has it's moments but it's a bit mehh really. I told my daughter if she went to Yorkshire, that's exactly what it's like. More of a fly-on-the wall docu-soap than a film :D
    Cheeky Monkey :mad:
    Old.Tallen wrote: »
    Anything with Ben Stiller in it.
    :D Or Adam Sandler ;)
    Mark A wrote: »
    Oddly that sequence was one of the few true special effects sequences. The cat had honey smeared on its coat and the tame rats obligingly licked it off. The cat lived happily ever after.

Mark

Thanks for this revelation. :) I love my moggies.

Silence of the Lambs, although the disgust and shock is perfectly justified.

Buffalo Bill is the creepiest movie villain ever.

Did you know the actor who played Buffalo Bill went on to play the police captain in 'Monk', with Tony Shaloub ? I watched it for ages, thinking what has this guy been in before, then it clicked. :D
    speigel wrote: »
    that spice girls film was pretty bad, not mention mammia mia!

AGEED big time. :D
  • CMCM Posts: 33,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I spit on your grave.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw the beginning of Mysterious Skin in my media studies class a few years ago. I watched the rest of it out of curiosity shortly afterwards and that's fairly shocking, seems like nothing compared to what you lot have posted about though :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    August Underground's Mordum was pretty ghastly, I wouldn't want to see it again. Also, A Serbian Film and Cannibal Holocaust have their fair share of disgusting scenes..
    Shadow2009 wrote: »
    2:37 has a few shocking scenes, there's one where a boy rapes his sister quite badly and then at the end there's a scene where a girl slits her wrists on camera and lies in her own blood sobbing to death. :cry:

That final scene in 2:37 is the one that stayed with me the most...
    a combination of both the fact that she's doing it to herself and also the fact that she's the nicest character in the film and the last one you expect to be suicidal.. :cry:
    It may not be the goriest death scene but it's probably the most disturbing..
  • Simon RodgersSimon Rodgers Posts: 4,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aneechik wrote: »
    I avoided A Serbian Film due to having become a bit of a pussy lately. I've also avoided that centipede thing too.

I heard a Human Centipede isn't as scary as they make out, but then I've never seen it.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^ I watched the first The Human Centipede film and, aside from a few shots of wounds and pus, it was tolerable. It's the second film that's supposedly graphic and disgusting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    ^ I watched the first The Human Centipede film and, aside from a few shots of wounds and pus, it was tolerable. It's the second film that's supposedly graphic and disgusting.

I know but apparently both of them were bad. The second one was worse though, so much so it was banned in it's uncut form.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lewnaticc wrote: »
    Palindromes.
    Quite an explicit sex scene between a 12 year old girl and a 40 year old man.

Would a film like that be allowed?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    I saw the beginning of Mysterious Skin in my media studies class a few years ago. I watched the rest of it out of curiosity shortly afterwards and that's fairly shocking, seems like nothing compared to what you lot have posted about though :p

I really loved that film. It was sad, depressing and disturbing but I wouldn't say that it was disgusting.
    I read the book too and I have to say, the film was a lot better than the book which is extremely rare.
  • RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salò isn't nearly as bad as people make out.

Tulisas sex tape however..
  • NailzNailz Posts: 3,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never heard of the August Underground films but just had a read about the Mordum film on Wikipedia... I don't want to watch it sounds pretty disgusting by any means...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_Underground%27s_Mordum

That sounds like one seriously messed up movie.

I thought Audition was nasty but that is probably tame compared to others I'm reading about on this thread.
  • Cissy FairfaxCissy Fairfax Posts: 11,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe not in the same league as some of these but The War Zone with Ray Winstone had some shocking scenes.
  • monrosemonrose Posts: 518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Se7en was a horrible film and I'm sure many people who've seen the film would agree
  • SchadenfreudSchadenfreud Posts: 1,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    monrose wrote: »
    Se7en was a horrible film and I'm sure many people who've seen the film would agree

Se7en was a great film, I really enjoyed it.
  • Grabid RanniesGrabid Rannies Posts: 4,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Se7en was the first '18' I managed to get into whilst under-age :D

Crash was another - my friend told me he would have walked out, as several others had done, had I not stayed lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 213
    Forum Member
    Mother's Day really disturbed me, I've watched more obviously grim/vile/twisted films before but even though this is probably tame compared to some I just think the premise of people turning up to your house and killing you for no reason plays on your mind more then any sick and twisted crazy movie.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I spit on your grave:eek:
  • ChrissieAOChrissieAO Posts: 5,141
    Forum Member
    I have never watched any of the above except for some of Silence of The Lambs, I had my eyes closed most of the time.
    I find it quite unfathomable why anybody would want to watch any of the new stuff that it out there at the moment, just reading it makes me give me the creeps...
  • Andy BirkenheadAndy Birkenhead Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Robertfitz wrote: »
    Salò isn't nearly as bad as people make out.

Tulisas sex tape however..

Only because she didn't know what she was doing ! :D
    I saw her on some chat show or other explaining that she was so bad because "I was just learning how to give BJ's"
    I thought "Awww. Her parents must be so proud !" :D
  • Andy BirkenheadAndy Birkenhead Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    porshacat wrote: »
    I completely agree. Humans have the choice to act in a movie, animals don't. I would avoid anything that involves scenes of animal cruelty, real or staged.

Haven't found the time, or the bottle ? :D Actually I have it too, in a shoe box...waiting. :o

Agreed good film.

Cheeky Monkey :mad:

:D Or Adam Sandler ;)

Thanks for this revelation. :) I love my moggies.

Did you know the actor who played Buffalo Bill went on to play the police captain in 'Monk', with Tony Shaloub ? I watched it for ages, thinking what has this guy been in before, then it clicked. :D

AGEED big time. :D

Haven't had the time :)
  • darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sound of music was pretty sickening & twisted. Imho it needed some girl on girl action, followed by lots of machines guns for the awful music in the film.
  • balthasarbalthasar Posts: 2,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peeping Tom and Salo, would be the two that I would mention.