Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Comprende? :cool: Reminds me of that guy in Big Brother shaving his ginger pits.
    KP never thinks about the kids before opening her mouth. Vodka chaser anyone?
    Who says PA is expecting her to deal with her grievances in sympathy for him? IF he wants to settle before court - maybe it's because they have been advised to by the judge, because of sensitive information (not slanderous) will be brought up about their mother. I doubt if a few planned CAN stories are going to rock the nation though.

JA was trying to sell a story about her doing Gould. It was a tasteless photoshoot to do all round, and wouldn't have done much for his credibility in his job, then again, he had it made with the free stabling & the KP wages.
    CP has also said PA is like a brother. I can't see it. She has her own beefcake anyway.

At the time she was still with NH ..he is a nice enough bloke but hardly a beefcake.. jA ( just realised who it is :o) was selling the story with the full knowledge of CP CAN and PA as her statement was signed at Andre's solicitors ..they are no innocents here
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Okay! she can say what she likes and never be called on, nobody knows what's going on now. Do you really think she's coming out of this smelling of roses? She doesn't seem to think of anyone but herself...comprende?

I don't think any of them are going to come out smelling of roses.. But some will have more manure on them than others probably ;)
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As long as it works both ways.

The "for the children" argument is a bit mute since theres already more than enough stuff out there to damage them for a lifetime.

Where is there 'for the children' argument that I've made ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig
    Who is JA ? I honestly have no idea

One of the defendents. KP's pal.
    I think we differ on where the worst of the manure will lie. I think, going by the files, that there are details of something that will affect the kids. Crappy stories that never transpired anyway, not so much.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where is there 'for the children' argument that I've made ?

I believe Cyril means the "for the children" comment in the article posted by Anna Nuttall
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At the time she was still with NH ..he is a nice enough bloke but hardly a beefcake.. jA ( just realised who it is :o) was selling the story with the full knowledge of CP CAN and PA as her statement was signed at Andre's solicitors ..they are no innocents here

But if PA knew it was true, and it turns out to be proven true, who would blame him?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One of the defendents. KP's pal.
    I think we differ on where the worst of the manure will lie. I think, going by the files, that there are details of something that will affect the kids. Crappy stories that never transpired anyway, not so much.

As we are not privvy to all the info in the files we don't know who will come off worse.. I didn't say I thought it was Peter .. I do believe CP will be the biggest loser here in all honesty.. Other potential clients would think twice before going with someone who could do that to a former client
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    Am ashamed of self :o I got sucked in by the programme didn't I?

I will take the punishment of having to sit staring at PA in his knitted mankini for a day.

I may be some time (retch). :(

Daisy and I will make sure it's got a nice big padded pouch so you have something to focus on. ;):D

I wonder what his show would be like with no narration? Less painful, obviously, but would he come across quite so needy and pathetic? Possibly marginally less.... maybe...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But if PA knew it was true, and it turns out to be proven true, who would blame him?

In an article posted on here a while back it says he believed Katie was thinking about having an affair and was told by JA that Katie had confided in her that she was thinking about having an affair.. Then when Katie decided to sue the story changed and it was claimed ( not by him of course) by a source that she HAD an affair with Gould
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    Please dont twist my words...... the point is HE should have done then, what he is expecting HER to do now "think of the kids" and dont drag this muck through court....

whatever initiated the court cases is irrelevant and was not a part of the initial discussion we were having on PA's f***ing hypocricy

I'm not twisting your words, BUT you might care to consider another point of view, which IF she takes this to court she's going to make a holy show of herself, let's be honest, she's a natural born liar, I'd love to hear the truth....comprende?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Why did he need to involve himself in JAs business? Why was CP helping her hawk the story to the media?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not twisting your words, BUT you might care to consider another point of view, which IF she takes this to court she's going to make a holy show of herself, let's be honest, she's a natural born liar, I'd love to hear the truth....comprende?

And Peter has never lied has he ...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think they're all very skilled at manipulating the truth, not just KP.
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do think he used Harvey to sell unconditional.... I do think he cares about him though .. But why sue her.. Seems pathetic over reaction to me..

He definitely used Harvey for that. I remember the concerts and they wanted to run video and slides of Harvey. I honestly couldnt say whether he actually understood that was what he was doing or he was getting carried away with the public mood and wearing 'blinkers' as to how it looked.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »

Me too.. This is nt all one sided is it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In an article posted on here a while back it says he believed Katie was thinking about having an affair and was told by JA that Katie had confided in her that she was thinking about having an affair.. Then when Katie decided to sue the story changed and it was claimed ( not by him of course) by a source that she HAD an affair with Gould

BIB - The affidavit isn't 'thinking about' though is it?

Edited incase it's not allowed to be discussed. Anyone know if we're allowed to talk about the ins & outs? With it being a CC?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BIB - The affidavit isn't 'thinking about' though is it?
    Her friend of the time has sworn an oath that KP actually slept with him on at least one occasion.

That's just the point I'm trying to make ..we don't know what it says do we.. Firstly the media claimed JA claimed she told Andre Katie was THINKING of sleeping with AG..then it was changed to claim she HAD slept with him..

( the affidavit has been discussed in media so I can't see why we can't discuss it )
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's just the point I'm trying to make ..we don't know what it says do we.. Firstly the media claimed JA claimed she told Andre Katie was THINKING of sleeping with AG..then it was changed to claim she HAD slept with him..

( the affidavit has been discussed in media so I can't see why we can't discuss it )

I'll give them this, they do a good gripping soap opera between them. People are hooked on their ongoing conflict & the different parts to it, it's like Crack.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll give them this, they do a good gripping soap opera between them. People are hooked on their ongoing conflict & the different parts to it, it's like Crack.

It is good soap but they need to pull their fingers out, stop faffing around and get on with it as the 'known' has been exhausted :yawn::sleep: - the dead horse has turned to dust - and we need some new material from them. The circus with all its clowns and ringmasters needs to get to the courthouse and, if our luck is in, some helpful 'sources' and 'friends' will pass on the grubby details to us.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really think KP brings a lot of it on herself, why would you say he slept with CP? If somebody said that in front of a live audience they deserve to be sued, do they not ?

Not in this case no, I dont blame KP for thinking something was going on with her husband and a woman he was joined at the hip with, especially seeing as when he walked out on KP he moved straight in with CP, KP didnt bring that on herself, they did!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree, my sentiments are with you and Betty, it would be good if they could sort it out, privately... but I don't think it's going to happen now, such a shame.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I honestly think we are going to be disappointed and the case will either be sorted before it goes to court or it will be sealed and we won't get the full story ..EVER
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do think he used Harvey to sell unconditional.... I do think he cares about him though .. But why sue her.. Seems pathetic over reaction to me..

He would have used Harvey a hell of a lot more if KP hadnt stopped him, thats very clear to see from how hes used his own family members recently
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    Not in this case no, I dont blame KP for thinking something was going on with her husband and a woman he was joined at the hip with, especially seeing as when he walked out on KP he moved straight in with CP, KP didnt bring that on herself, they did!

Yes, of course it was obvious , so if you'd like to explain to me how KP had to pay substantial damages to that claim....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is good soap but they need to pull their fingers out, stop faffing around and get on with it as the 'known' has been exhausted :yawn::sleep: - the dead horse has turned to dust - and we need some new material from them. The circus with all its clowns and ringmasters needs to get to the courthouse and, if our luck is in, some helpful 'sources' and 'friends' will pass on the grubby details to us.

The grubbier the better. Fetch the dirty laundry. :D
This discussion has been closed.