✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Thank you darling. :)

No probs darling ;)
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kop Girl wrote: »
    Wow, defensive much ? Generic ? Even if loads of people are loving her return, and I don't see much evidence of that, what has that got to do with the people who don't like the old hag ?

She's trending on Twitter, and the vast majority are positive tweets ;)

Liking the old hag comment btw, and yet it's Mrs O who is the nasty person :)
  • Kop GirlKop Girl Posts: 267
    Forum Member

oh come on that's weak.That is nothing to what she says but you'll have a go at other posters for their opinions while saying nothing about her.Note that you started about other posters' comments while they have only mentioned what they think about her so I'll not take any lessons about comments from you
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People spouting the same old generic crap - poo through doors, poor little Dannii, blah blah blah........................ yet loads of people are loving her return to X Factor, funny that.

Really? Loads?

I guess you'll have to suck it up that "loads" can't stand the old trout.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh come on that's weak.That is nothing to what she says but you'll have a go at other posters for their opinions while saying nothing about her.Note that you started about other posters' comments while they have only mentioned what they think about her so I'll not take any lessons about comments from you

You don't like my comments, don't quote me then, simple really. Oh, and there is an ignore button too :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »
    Really? Loads?

I guess you'll have to suck it up that "loads" can't stand the old trout.

Yes, loads.

I'm quite prepared to 'suck it up', it's a shame you can't handle the fact that most people were glad to have her back on XF.

Old trout, yawwwn, you can do better than that Downtonfan :D
  • Kop GirlKop Girl Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    You don't like my comments, don't quote me then, simple really. Oh, and there is an ignore button too :)

Oh, the irony. ;). You really think that people 'can't handle' the fact some people might be glad she's back ? Thanks for the laugh
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, the irony. ;). You really think that people 'can't handle' the fact some people might be glad she's back ? Thanks for the laugh

Eh? :confused::confused:
  • PunksNotDeadPunksNotDead Posts: 21,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is a disgusting individual and her daughter is no better, Ozzie and Jack seem ok.
  • lola14lola14 Posts: 3,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like her, and it was a good first show of the XF
  • jabegyjabegy Posts: 6,201
    Forum Member
    Here's one who won't be watching her return to the x factor because I don't watch it anyway. I gave up watching that twaddle when she was on it last time, nasty, ugly old cow.
  • HowardessexHowardessex Posts: 2,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What credentials does she have that qualify her to be a judge ? What has she ever done ?, apart from having a toilet mouth ?
  • bryemycazbryemycaz Posts: 11,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fathers daughter you know.

When Jimmy Page and Jeff Beck had the idea of starting a band with Keith Moon. They needed a singer they approached Stevie Marriott, who was the lead singer of The Small Faces. Don Arden was their manager, he promptly called Jimmy Page and said. "How would you like to play the guitar with fingers missing" "Stay away from Stevie"

It's interesting that Page then got himself a manager of a similar standing the imposing Peter Grant.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member

She's more than likely on her best behaviour at the moment for fear of upsetting Cowell, you could almost smell the desperation in her quest for getting her old X Factor job back.

She'll soon revert to her nasty ways.(imo)
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched two minutes last night and switched off the TV. She is vile, she is fake and she is rude.
    It is not just about Dannii, it is Susan Boyle, The Osborne reality show, while Kelly was doing drugs, it is her grubby life and she knows no more about current music than Louis.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharon says certain things on talk shows because she's trying to be controversial.
  • *Sparkle**Sparkle* Posts: 10,955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I couldn't stand her the first time around, so I hardly saw any of the early series with her involved, and I'll probably give her/it a miss again. I've felt X Factor has been chasing "trashy" too much, and getting worse over the last few years, and the return of Sharon is the nail in the coffin for me.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Sharon Osbourne
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's more than likely on her best behaviour at the moment for fear of upsetting Cowell, you could almost smell the desperation in her quest for getting her old X Factor job back.

She'll soon revert to her nasty ways.(imo)

Like Sharon would give a damn about upsetting Cowell :D
  • sweetpeanutsweetpeanut Posts: 4,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Of course she minds, she needs the job.
  • DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't she lay into someone for having an affair but stole Ozzie from someone committing adultery in the process?

PJ
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course she minds, she needs the job.

Simon loves the controversy, he knows what Sharon is like.

Look at the clangers that Louis has dropped over the years, he can be nasty too, so can Barlow - a lot of it is exaggerated to make headlines, that's why Cowell has brought Sharon back. She's TV gold.
  • BowmaniBowmani Posts: 188
    Forum Member
    X factor is back at last thanks to the wonderful Ms Osborne. It hasn't been the same without her. Last years xfactor was just a disaster from start to finish and so many millions of viewers switched off but now it's getting good again.:)
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    Sharon says certain things on talk shows because she's trying to be controversial.

Which would be fine, if she was able accept it as a two way street. She or her daughter insult someone, but when the person they talk about says something back, they take the full on attack mode, and go for the jugular. And I am including Kelly in this critique, because Sharon involves herself in each of Kelly's feuds.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member

Of course it would bother her, she was desperate for her job back on The X Factor, she knows how ruthless Cowell can be when it comes to business & wouldn't think twice about dropping her like the proverbial hot potato if she didn't pull in viewers or lost them viewers.