100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Daily Mirror - Sat 16th February

Which British woman celebrity has absolutely no idea about her current boyfriend's secret gay past? Her latest squeeze was a regular on the gay app Grindr and has had a string of male lovers.

Cash Lady?
  • jessicatjessicat Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    I found this article about Prince Harry and Ashley Roberts and thought immediately of this thread.

Although, after rereading a lot of this thread I can't find the pages where the relevant blind was posted - sorry
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dekaf wrote: »
    I also think the first one is probably doing a little bit more 'entertaining'.

The second one - is the clue about his 'friends'?

#1 Just to wind people up on here, was it a male flight attendant? :p

#2 I'd suspected that as I'd not read of him having a girlfriend for about 10 years! However, according to Wikipedia, he's been in a relationship with a Mean Girl for a long time.
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daily Mirror - Sat 16th February

Which British woman celebrity has absolutely no idea about her current boyfriend's secret gay past? Her latest squeeze was a regular on the gay app Grindr and has had a string of male lovers.

My initial thought was the woman who just got married for the third time, but it would prob say husband rather than boyfriend.
  • tartan18tartan18 Posts: 2,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope so too, and I think if it was him the Blind may mention that he was a newish dad?

That's why I think it's the one who hasn't met me yet. Canadian would also be foreign born
  • Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dekaf wrote: »
    Could this be a loose woman?

Or maybe the one who does lunch with Gino de Crappo?
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    Or maybe the one who does lunch with Gino de Crappo?

Oh yes! Could be. I never thought of her.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tartan18 wrote: »
    That's why I think it's the one who hasn't met me yet. Canadian would also be foreign born

I could buy that.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    tartan18 wrote: »
    I could buy that.

This is a definite possibility.
  • SunnyMcSunnySunnyMcSunny Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    I remember him and pretty woman had a fling after she did a cameo on the show but she is the only female I can remember him being associated with

I remember him dating Jennifer Capriati for quite a while.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,189
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This actress is probably D list now. A few years ago she was just about A list. She was on a very hit network television show and had just been cast as the lead in a popcorn flick that went on to make hundreds of millions of dollars. She never got to shoot that movie though because she overdosed on the set of the show. The overdose part was kept quiet, but she was quietly asked to leave the show and the movie role went to someone else who has become an A list all movie actress.
    Forum Member
    ^^^ Marissa Cooper, film was Devil Wears Prada.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Certainly sounds like her. Although I thought her career was already tanking by then.
    Forum Member
    Certainly sounds like her. Although I thought her career was already tanking by then.

There only a couple of months difference between her character dying and the film shooting. It's possible that the film could of been shot while the show was on break. Hence she could of done both.

Dawn Summers was originally going to be Bella Swan but something happened and she wasn't. However Buffy wasn't on a network channel. The O.C was.
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

With stories coming in the next few weeks about the implosion of her marriage, this A list mostly movie actress has entered spin mode. She wants marriage implosion stories to happen under her own schedule so she arranged for photographers to take happy photos of the family which are really awful considering it is her that is destroying the family.

From CDAN:

This former C list mostly television actress who has become more famous for her life now than it ever was when she reached her peak point of fame is writing the be all and tell all book of this television show. Sex, drugs, wild parties and an unplanned pregnancy of one of the show's biggest stars. It should be amazing.
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From CDAN:

With stories coming in the next few weeks about the implosion of her marriage, this A list mostly movie actress has entered spin mode. She wants marriage implosion stories to happen under her own schedule so she arranged for photographers to take happy photos of the family which are really awful considering it is her that is destroying the family.

From CDAN:

This former C list mostly television actress who has become more famous for her life now than it ever was when she reached her peak point of fame is writing the be all and tell all book of this television show. Sex, drugs, wild parties and an unplanned pregnancy of one of the show's biggest stars. It should be amazing.

1st one, there are pictures in the Daily Fail, of the Pretty Woman and her husband,
    Forum Member
    1st one, there are pictures in the Daily Fail, of the Pretty Woman and her husband,

Yep. Very suss. You never see pictures of them together.
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From CDAN:

Peak point seems an odd phrase in this article.

Could this be someone from Twin Peaks? I don't really know the show or its stars, i did a quick google and none of the stars seemed to stand out to me but I could be missing something?
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peak could be Peak Practice:D Amanda Burton is pretty wild.
    Forum Member
    gilesb wrote: »
    Peak point seems an odd phrase in this article.

Could this be someone from Twin Peaks? I don't really know the show or its stars, i did a quick google and none of the stars seemed to stand out to me but I could be missing something?

The lady from The Practice, MIB 2, was also in Twin Peaks. Now known for how she completely ruined her face.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member

This will be juicy one if it is her, she holds no barrels when she wants to appear the victim in a situation where she is actually in the wrong.
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,929
    Forum Member
    The lady from The Practice, MIB 2, was also in Twin Peaks. Now known for how she completely ruined her face.
    I think you're right. She's struggling to get work now she's reached a certain age and had relied a lot on her looks.
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

$450K For One Night

How much would you pay to spend the night with someone? Would you pay $450K? That was the price paid for one night with this A list reality star. Let me back up though and tell you how this all came to be. Back in the day this man was a little starstruck, and he had very big pockets. So, he started a company which really does not make very much money, but he used it as a tool to meet the stars he always wanted to meet. 95% of them are women and 95% of them he wanted to not only meet, but to have sex with. When he approached the first few women with his offers he was told that things could be arranged, but perhaps it would be best for everyone if these meetings happened outside of the country. No problem said the man.

The first few meetings were with the usual suspects. This former B list mostly movie actress turned gift loving fiend. The former B list mostly television actress who makes her living off reality television. The former A list reality star who turned into a hated C list celebrity. Our man was not happy with those. He wanted more and ended up with more, but at some point he decided on his ultimate prize and paid $450k for one night. This one night though had repercussions that no one could have foreseen when it happened. What was supposed to be a quick pay day could cost multiples more than that if it is forced to the light as some people want it to be.
  • purplelinuspurplelinus Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Also pictures of the 'williowy' one yesterday and her ex-co star hubby - he did not look amused and she had a very fake (IMO) smile on her face....
  • jerseyporterjerseyporter Posts: 2,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

While I hate to see any marriage ending, especially in the spot light, I'd rather it was Pretty Woman's rather than the ex Mrs Cruise's marriage they're talking about. Every other blind article recently that's hinted at an apparently happy (according to the photo ops and and PR) ending soon has always offered the ex Mrs Cruise as the top guess, but I keep hoping it's not them.

Oh well, according to all the hints in all the blinds, not just this one, we won't have long to wait to find out... and certainly it's odd if photos of Pretty Woman are suddenly appearing when they've not been see recently much at all...
This discussion has been closed.