Medium Colin Fry died.

GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
Forum Member
As it was on Twitter, from cancer.

RIP, can anyone contract him in spirit and tell him that?

Comments

• liftmasterliftmaster Posts: 674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bet he didn't see that coming....
  • annette kurtenannette kurten Posts: 39,543
    Forum Member
    liftmaster wrote: »
    Bet he didn't see that coming....

as he had cancer i think he probably did.
  • gasheadgashead Posts: 13,816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »

Sally Morgan, perhaps? Or if she's busy, Derren Brown.
  • 1Mickey1Mickey Posts: 10,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not a fan but i'm surprised its not being mentioned on the news channels.
  • artnadaartnada Posts: 10,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gashead wrote: »
    Sally Morgan, perhaps? Or if she's busy, Derren Brown.
    Derren Brown isn't a medium, he exposes the deceitful sham people like Sally Morgan.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1Mickey wrote: »
    Assuming it's true (no reason to believe the OP is making it up, but, well, Twitter...), I've never heard of him. :blush: Was he especially famous then?
    artnada wrote: »
    Derren Brown isn't a medium, he exposes the deceitful sham people like Sally Morgan.
    Are you sure? He's so convincing! :o I'll check out the DB thread, no doubt that'll explain everything.
  • Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Crikey, so sad to hear this. He was a legend. :cry::cry::cry:

Absolutely loved him in Blackadder. RIP.
  • Toby LaRhoneToby LaRhone Posts: 12,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

"Goaty says RIP"?
    I'll have a go.
  • Mark39LondonMark39London Posts: 3,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1Mickey wrote: »

Was he famous?

I'd never heard of him until I searched his name, after seeing this thread.

Sad to die young though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Assuming it's true (no reason to believe the OP is making it up, but, well, Twitter...), I've never heard of him. :blush: Was he especially famous then?

Are you sure? He's so convincing! :o I'll check out the DB thread, no doubt that'll explain everything.
    That's because he's very good at his job. But he is purely there to debunk the all fraudsters that call themselves Mediums, Palm readers, Tarot Readers and any other "reader" that uses people's emotions and gullibility to defraud them of money.

Derren Brown Sceance HERE
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suspect he had no psychic abilities whatsoever. Most likely people like him take advantage of the vulnerable.
  • batgirlbatgirl Posts: 42,248
    Forum Member

He's with you right now and says thank you. Also, he has a message for you from a woman with the letter A in her name about the keys. They're where you left them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    batgirl wrote: »
    He's with you right now and says thank you. Also, he has a message for you from a woman with the letter A in her name about the keys. They're where you left them.
    Is that A or K?
    Forum Member
    Is that A or K?

Could be either. But it's definitely a woman. Or a man who knows a woman.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could it be a Woman who knows a Man who knew a Woman with a Man?
    Forum Member
    Could it be a Woman who knows a Man who knew a Woman with a Man?

It definitely could. And someone is playing a trumpet.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does this woman (or man) have anything to say about that 'thing' that's been worrying me lately? Well, not necessarily worrying me, but bothering me. Or just that thing I thought about for a bit a week last Tuesday? Does he say that it'll all work out fine in the end? I hope so.
    Forum Member
    Does this woman (or man) have anything to say about that 'thing' that's been worrying me lately? Well, not necessarily worrying me, but bothering me. Or just that thing I thought about for a bit a week last Tuesday? Does he say that it'll all work out fine in the end? I hope so.

Yes, and not only all that, but that thing you find funny? Well, they're having a wee chuckle too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, and not only all that, but that thing you find funny? Well, they're having a wee chuckle too.
    Oh, that brings me much comfort. <wipes away tear> And that is so like him. Or her. They loved laughing at things that were funny. :)
  • Fairyprincess0Fairyprincess0 Posts: 30,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm getting an elderly gentelmen. He wore a military uniforn.... In the 1940'.
  • egghead1egghead1 Posts: 4,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was a funny video on youtube of Fry channeling his spirit guide(forgot their name)it was basically Fry talking in a deep voice lol.
    The other incident where was caught cheating in a seance is equally amusing.
  • Fairyprincess0Fairyprincess0 Posts: 30,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm watching him one pick +1.... is this women he keeps coming to a plant in the audience????
  • D_Mcd4D_Mcd4 Posts: 10,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's sad he was only 53.. He had no psychic abilities at all and his cold reading technique was awful. He was hopeless even on his own show!
  • D_Mcd4D_Mcd4 Posts: 10,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It definitely could. And someone is playing a trumpet.

I would have loved to have seen that infamous "floating" trumpet incident. :D
  • ChristopherJChristopherJ Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Colin's brain was a cosmic aerial for departed spirits. That's what I heard anyway. I always thought he made the afterlife seem a bit boring to be honest, with spirits doing no more than passing on dull little details about everyday life, and pointlessly cryptically, as if they were all trapped in some vast underwater old people's home. If you're going for the afterlife, at least give us a few morning stars singing together and sons of god shouting for joy.