Comments

• Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 8,887
    Forum Member
    jules1000 wrote: »

Kristin Scott Thomas. Stunning, and what a dress.

Sharon Stone - Equally stunning lady but boy, mutton dressed as lamb. Nowhere near the class of KST.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kristin ST is a classy woman. That's how it should be done.

I don't think anybody would disagree with how Sharon looks at 55 but she is in need of some uplift.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Sharon hadn't have had them wrinkles around her eyes, she'd look great for her age. Sharon's very nice looking for 55 years old. She looks a bit too caked up with make-up or whatever though. Maybe she's just too tanned. If the wrinkles weren't so noticeable, she'd be very good looking indeed! Sharon always was a stunner anyway.

Edit: Bloody hell! Michael Douglas looks face lifted to hell in two of them images. Especially in the one on the right.
  • jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Regardless they are true Hollywood glamour and class, the likes of towie, Katie price shouldn't really be given any kind of mention or be in the same category as these women.
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    If Sharon hadn't have had them wrinkles around her eyes, she'd look great for her age. Sharon's very nice looking for 55 years old. She looks a bit too caked up with make-up or whatever though. Maybe she's just too tanned. If the wrinkles weren't so noticeable, she'd be very good looking indeed! Sharon always was a stunner anyway.

Edit: Bloody hell! Michael Douglas looks face lifted to hell in two of them images. Especially in the one on the right.

Yeah, it it looks weird too - doesn't suit her at all. And just looking again at the pics the hair is very very unflattering too and let's be honest, something of a mess. I loved her short hair, which accentuated her bone structure and showed her beauty off much better, in my view.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella Nut wrote: »
    Yeah, it it looks weird too - doesn't suit her at all. And just looking again at the pics the hair is very very unflattering too and let's be honest, something of a mess. I loved her short hair, which accentuated her bone structure and showed her beauty off much better, in my view.

Totally disagree I think she looks absolutely fab:)
  • ViridianaViridiana Posts: 8,017
    Forum Member
    Kristin looks amazing!
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Normally, I adore both, fabulous women, but I'm not keen on KST's look here. She is such a beautiful woman - I mean really stunning - and I think she actually looks a little dowdy here. But hey, it's just one evening, she's still fab. :cool: But Sharon rocks, I've loved all her red carpet appearance at Cannes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Normally, I adore both, fabulous women, but I'm not keen on KST's look here. She is such a beautiful woman - I mean really stunning - and I think she actually looks a little dowdy here. But hey, it's just one evening, she's still fab. :cool: But Sharon rocks, I've loved all her red carpet appearance at Cannes.

Fair do's on your opinion and respected;)
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »

I can see where your coming from, it's her hairstyle. Its bit seventies housewifey.
    Forum Member
    Totally disagree I think she looks absolutely fab:)

errm yep, your opinion, my opinion etc....

Anyway, I have said she is stunning, which she is, very much so, still. Actually there are pics further down where she is wearing a stripey top and jeans, looking many years younger and fresher. I wish I did and I'm 10 years her junior!
  • j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member

You're bitching about Sharon because she has normal wrinkles for her age and you're criticising Michael because he has had surgery. Celebs truly can't win.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    j4Rose wrote: »
    You're bitching about Sharon because she has normal wrinkles for her age and you're criticising Michael because he has had surgery. Celebs truly can't win.

Bitching? I'm saying that it's a shame that she's got wrinkles around her eyes. I missed the word shame out and didn't mean it in a malicious way. You've got a strange definition of bitching. Also, You can tell that Michael Douglas has had more than one facelift. His face is unnaturally smooth.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella Nut wrote: »

It kind of looks like she's been out in the Sun a bit too long. I think her hair's okay to be honest. Anyway, we all have our imperfections. I still think she looks good apart from this though.
    Forum Member
    It kind of looks like she's been out in the Sun a bit too long. I think her hair's okay to be honest. Anyway, we all have our imperfections. I still think she looks good apart from this though.

You may have but I don't have any! hahaha. If only.

I think Sharon has never looked bad has she? She really is very lovely. Glad she's never gone for the trout pout etc.
  • kitten12kitten12 Posts: 3,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Both stunning
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    They could put these young uns to shame