TOTP on BBC Four - Have you discovered/forgotten stuff ?

Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,483
Forum Member
✭✭
Mud's post Mickie Most/Rak records material.

Cliff didn't have a gap between 'Devil Woman' & 'We Don't Talk Anymore'.

Other Suzi Quatro material.

The Babys - Isn't It Time

I could go on !

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 336
    Forum Member
    I've discovered they only like the year 1978 lol!!
  • JamesBsheppardJamesBsheppard Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    I've baught a few tracks after seeing them totp.There have been quite alot of tracks I'd completely forgoton about.
  • Mr PerksMr Perks Posts: 1,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thing the repeats have done for me is to remind me just how utterly irrelevant TOTP was compared with what was going on in the real musical World - a bit like nowadays - Ant & Dec at No. 1 for Gods' sake!
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm amazed that there was so much good stuff in the late 70's but there was so much complete crap as well. Such a contrast between the good, the bad and the downright hideous
  • BadKid95BadKid95 Posts: 7,137
    Forum Member
    Westy2 wrote: »

Really like that song, I discovered it after it was played on Radio 2 not long back
  • ashtray88ashtray88 Posts: 1,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I'm amazed that there was so much good stuff in the late 70's but there was so much complete crap as well. Such a contrast between the good, the bad and the downright hideous

Yes, people need to remember that really cheesy/bad songs have always been around in the charts.
  • Thomas007Thomas007 Posts: 14,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ashtray88 wrote: »
    Yes, people need to remember that really cheesy/bad songs have always been around in the charts.

Difference being back then there was good along with the crap. Today's its just virtually all crap.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Westy2 wrote: »

I love that song. They had another hit called Everytime I think of You which was even better.