The Daily Pwice

Comments

• sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably, because Ian Hyland hates PA with a vengeance. :eek:

Yep, it certainly seems that way doesn't it. All those tv programmes that Hyland has to critique, and he keeps on choosing Andre's, and never to his advantage....hmm... makes one think.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IF that's true, it only goes to prove that Ian Hyland is a man of impeccable taste.;)

Really!, slagging off Emily, and sticking up for Price. Impeccable taste :eek:
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Yep, it certainly seems that way doesn't it. All those tv programmes that Hyland has to critique, and he keeps on choosing Andre's, and never to his advantage....hmm... makes one think.

Yes I agree.
    He thinks Andre is an abomination.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her companies are going bust. Oh dear. How will she and Kev afford that big new house now?

http://www.insolvencynews.com/article/15114/corporate/katie-prices-tv-business-in-liquidation

:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I agree.
    He thinks Andre is an abomination.

He's not exactly used that word about another human being , that l know of, so l cannot level that at him. :(
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's not exactly used that word about another human being , that l know of, so l cannot level that at him. :(

He will.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her companies are going bust. Oh dear. How will she and Kev afford that big new house now?

http://www.insolvencynews.com/article/15114/corporate/katie-prices-tv-business-in-liquidation

Oh dear!
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably, because Ian Hyland hates PA with a vengeance. :eek:

Does he ? Why..have they had a history ..I didn't know Ian hated Peter
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Both companies are not bust..but they are shutting down....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:eek: I doubt it would cause any serious impacts considering the amount of fingers she seems to have in pies. (That was not meant as a euphemism)
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really!, slagging off Emily, and sticking up for Price. Impeccable taste :eek:

Absolutely.
    PA's taste in women is well-documented as trashy slappers.
    The portrayal of Emily as some virginal, saintly goddess doesn't convince me AT ALL.
    Considering where PA has been, no woman with any actual taste or class would touch him with a bargepole.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolutely.
    The portrayal of Emily as some virginal, saintly goddess doesn't convince me AT ALL.
    Considering where PA has been, no woman with any actual taste or class would touch him with a bargepole.

Its all part of this image he is portraying ..born again saint ...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member

I don't think Ian Hyland does hate Pete though, his criticism is more levelled at the type of show, especially Pete's new series and its contents. He makes fun of him, but so far that is all.

What he wrote a couple of weeks ago:

".............I like Peter Andre, I really do.

And it goes without saying that his introduction film and the subsequent ribbing it took from Ant and Dec will always be in the top 10 I’m A Celebrity moments of all time.

Yeah, he’s all right is Peter Andre. He’s a needy buffoon at times, for sure, but you can tell his heart is in the right place.

ITV2 and Peter Andre’s management team, though? The closest thing the television industry has to an axis of evil.".....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-reviews/ian-hyland-tv-opinion-itv2-1819127
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely.

PA pre-split boasts of his past history with women prove that he is nothing more than a trashy slapper himself, definitely, definitely not the sort that any decent woman would dream of associating with :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    PA pre-split boasts of his past history with women prove that he is nothing more than a trashy slapper himself, definitely, definitely not the sort that any decent woman would dream of associating with :eek:

Precisely.
    So what's she up to?;)

@BB - PA can try all the born-again crap he likes, I'm still not buying it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Precisely.
    So what's she up to?;)

She could be just plain thick and has fallen for his victim routine and just wants to help him in his little war against KP, (I know many highly qualified people who have no common sense) or she could be just after the same as him, fame/fortune, just because shes followed her dad into the med-profession dosent mean that thats what she wants, what ever it is, after her very active participation in this latest series shows that shes quite up for being bought, sold, used, these are not the sort of qualities people want to see in any future doctor :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She could be just plain thick and has fallen for his victim routine and just wants to help him in his little war against KP, (I know many highly qualified people who have no common sense) or she could be just after the same as him, fame/fortune, just because shes followed her dad into the med-profession dosent mean that thats what she wants, what ever it is, after her very active participation in this latest series shows that shes quite up for being bought, sold, used, these are not the sort of qualities people want to see in any future doctor :(

Good posts. I fall into one of those overly educated people with no common sense. Can I write an entire novel on the nature of love? Absolutely. Do I know how to work the dishwasher or what to buy for the weekly shop? Not a bloody chance. :o:cool:

Lets not forget she is a young girl, maybe she has little in the way of emotional development or street smarts? I think it would be easy for someone to be seduced by the money and seemingly bright lights of z list fame. The medical profession is one of long hours stress, exhaustion, and quite often a solid dose of gore. I can imagine why the trappings of fame can be appealing with that as a juxtaposition.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Or marrying. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Precisely.
    So what's she up to?;)

Me either x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Or marrying. :D

Exactly.
    Which still begs the question, what is the blessed St Emily really up to?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly.

I would think there are a lot of women who are with pop singers who may have done a little more than Sudoku & a cup of tea after the concerts. They obviously think the pro's outweigh the HPV risk.
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Why has this thread turned into a PA bashing thread when it's supposed to be about KP's life on a daily basis?!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    Why has this thread turned into a PA bashing thread when it's supposed to be about KP's life on a daily basis?!

I like to think of this as 'the worser effect' it happens in the threads of both KP and PA and is an attempt to make a polished turd look better than a glittery turd... when really turds are just turds no matter how you try to dress them up.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »

It always does.......;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly.

But since it's a KP thread,forget St Emily, what about Sinner KP? All those sexual partners PA had, then all the ones Keanu has been with. :eek:
This discussion has been closed.