Celebrity Apprentice USA ?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Where can I watch this show In Britain. Is it on any of the Sky channels anywhere?
Have read things about the current show. Which stars people like Meatloaf, Gary Busey and David Cassidy.
I would love to watch it.

:confused:

Comments

• lalalala Posts: 21,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope not... I want to boycott everything that has that odious racist Trump on!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not asking you to watch it lala.

Just wanna know where I can. :(
  • lalalala Posts: 21,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    porshacat wrote: »
    I'm not asking you to watch it lala.

Just wanna know where I can. :(

Yes I know that... just wanted to express my opinion.

Torrents
  • jde-tvjde-tv Posts: 4,930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeee... have to watch online. Its really good :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    You always can use youtube.com. I use blinkx.com. This season is one of the best ever! Loved last year Celebrity Apprentice as well
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank-you sofan.

I will try and find it on there. :):)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seeing threads like this in this forum just shows what a mistake DS have made changing the cult forum.
  • alternatealternate Posts: 8,110
    Forum Member
    I suspect the rights are expensive and with a lot of the celebs being unknown outside of the US - off-putting to schedulers.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alternate wrote: »
    I suspect the rights are expensive and with a lot of the celebs being unknown outside of the US - off-putting to schedulers.

You'd think a Sky viewer would be able to find it somewhere though. :confused:

....100's of channels and still nothing to watch. :(
  • nathan2226nathan2226 Posts: 3,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alternate wrote: »
    porshacat wrote: »
    You'd think a Sky viewer would be able to find it somewhere though. :confused:

....100's of channels and still nothing to watch. :(

The BBC have the rights to the Apprentice USA, but it remains to be seen,if at all, if they would show it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nathan2226 wrote: »
    The BBC have the rights to the Apprentice USA, but it remains to be seen,if at all, if they would show it

It'd be a shame if they didn't, I'm loving it. LOL@ Nene Leakes and Star Jones. Two people who shouldn't be in the same city,let alone the same team, until The Donald swapped Nene onto the men's team.
    I loathe Star but Nene flouncing off gave her nemesis game, set and match.

Also loving Little John, he cracks me up. :)

But Marlees interpreter for the win!
  • bananaman_007bananaman_007 Posts: 8,702
    Forum Member
    As i understand it the BBC were forced into buying the US shows in order to get the rights to produce a UK version.
    However that deal did not include The Celeb Apprentice which i am shocked has not turned up on Watch or Challenge.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :mad: It really riles me that while we get all sorts of dross from the US, real gems such as Survivor dont get an airing anywhere.

And I've loved this series of Celebrity Apprentice. I'm sure I'm not alone, it's terrific Reality TV. It doesn't matter if you hardly know the Zlebs, heck I've never heard of half of the Strictly/ DOI and IACGMOOH lot, and they're appearing in a British show. It's just good entertainment.
  • andrewpandrewp Posts: 799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tally wrote: »
    :mad: It really riles me that while we get all sorts of dross from the US, real gems such as Survivor dont get an airing anywhere.

And I've loved this series of Celebrity Apprentice. I'm sure I'm not alone, it's terrific Reality TV. It doesn't matter if you hardly know the Zlebs, heck I've never heard of half of the Strictly/ DOI and IACGMOOH lot, and they're appearing in a British show. It's just good entertainment.

The dross producers probably don't want as much money as Burnett would want for Survivor/Apprentice.
  • bananaman_007bananaman_007 Posts: 8,702
    Forum Member
    Sky1 tried to obtain the rights to The Apprentice a few years back but ended up being sold Pirate Master instead
  • andrewpandrewp Posts: 799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sky1 tried to obtain the rights to The Apprentice a few years back but ended up being sold Pirate Master instead

:eek::eek:

I think they made the wrong choice of two Burnett franchises there! I'm glad PM failed, it would have replaced Survivor I think.
  • Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    New series starts tonight on BBC1 at 11:35pm for those who are interested.

It's a bit late for me, but I'll be sky plussing it for sure!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy_G wrote: »
    New series starts tonight on BBC1 at 11:35pm for those who are interested.

It's a bit late for me, but I'll be sky plussing it for sure!

:cool: Thanks for posting. PHEW! Only missed the first 12 mins or so.

This is the first Zleb one, isn't it? Which is also the only one I haven't d/l or watched. Yippee. The only fly in the ointment is that I know who won, but that doesn't matter.

Sheesh, I haven't missed Omorosa at all. She's still a total biatch.
  • Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The egos have landed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,440
    Forum Member
    There is a thread about this and Piers Vs Omorosa here>

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1505219
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well the current one on BBC1 so far the guys have been rubbish as they just cant work as a Team.

I cant stand that Dennis Rodman who is so stuck up his arse its amazing he can sit down { I have seen him before and whatever he is on he thinks he is the big star even although he retired over a decade ago }

The females appear able to work together but many dislike each other and I am sure there is fireworks to come.
  • Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The girls have wiped the floor with the boys so far winning all three programmes.
  • sherisgirlsherisgirl Posts: 2,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree about Dennis, I think when he 1st came to my attenetion was when he appeared in CBB on channel 4 a couple of years ago, I think it was him.

Anyway why he wasnt fired is beyind me, perhaps Donald thinks having "such a big star" will get them more money, maybe if he can be bothered to get out of the truck or out of his bed, Look how many times poor Lennox was used by his team, but he got on with it.

Waiting for the women to lose than we will see the claws come out, even more.
  • NorfolkPoppyNorfolkPoppy Posts: 5,688
    Forum Member
    sherisgirl wrote: »
    Agree about Dennis, I think when he 1st came to my attenetion was when he appeared in CBB on channel 4 a couple of years ago, I think it was him.

Anyway why he wasnt fired is beyind me, perhaps Donald thinks having "such a big star" will get them more money, maybe if he can be bothered to get out of the truck or out of his bed, Look how many times poor Lennox was used by his team, but he got on with it.

Waiting for the women to lose than we will see the claws come out, even more.

Yes, CBB, and was a nasty piece of work then.

Why wasn't he fired? Donald Trump keeps smiling and laughing with him, are they pals?

I think it helps, not knowing who most of the celebs are, I have no allegiance to any of them. I did like Tom but this week he did appear to be particularly hopeless. Why didn't he dress the shop? Why pin all his sales hopes on Rodman going walkabout? Poor bloke, I think he felt under attack from the others and pinned his hopes on Rodman having influence....rather than turning on him.
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not as good as last years so far. Problem with the celebrity Apprentice is that it's more about who their contacts are than what they actually do. What normal person could raise 106K selling 22 wedding dresses?