3 mobile - I have been selected to win a prize.

madnesmadnes Posts: 1,081
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I have been with 3 mobile for over 4 years now. The are cheap and cheerfull. I rang to day to query my direct debit.

The Girl started cheering and clapping she said I have been selected at random to win a prize.

I have won a free I PAD or tablet of my choice.

I laughed and said no thanks. I knew what was coming next...... She replied do I not want the prize, I replied not on a 24 month contract I don't. She did not know what to say next!! haha.

So it would appear 3 are telling customers they have won a prize which comes with a 24 month data contract. Yeah Great prize!! Ha

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol that is laughable, I remember about 8 years ago Vodafone told me I had won a phone (Some blackberry) and I was pleased till he said its on a 2 year pla, at that point i was like fu haha
  • wod1wod1 Posts: 6,152
    Forum Member
    I bet some people have believed it was free and then found out afterwards

I'm with 3 and at the moment, i keep getting calls from them at least 3 times a day about a great offer on a 2nd contract but they dont understand i am not interested.

once it gets to october i can change from 3 but there data allowance is the best thing about them.
  • madnesmadnes Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My contract is up in December. Going to take the one plan on a sim only deal don't want another 24 month contract.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    madnes wrote: »
    My contract is up in December. Going to take the one plan on a sim only deal don't want another 24 month contract.

I don't like 24 month contracts either and do think SIM only is the best way but the one plan is quite a lot at £25 a month on top of buying a phone... Unless you already have a phone and just use a new SIM in it
  • pixel_pixelpixel_pixel Posts: 6,694
    Forum Member
    If its too god to be true it normally always is!
  • madnesmadnes Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ajh94 wrote: »
    I don't like 24 month contracts either and do think SIM only is the best way but the one plan is quite a lot at £25 a month on top of buying a phone... Unless you already have a phone and just use a new SIM in it

I have a Nokia C7. Its ok. Will stick with that.