PS4 and Amazon

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
Forum Member
Still waiting on an expected delivery date from Amazon for just the PS4 on it's own, no bundle.
I didn't order till October 20th. Took me a while to make up my mind and make the move from Xbox 360. The launch games aren't great but would be nice to get something new and shiny for Christmas. There's only 2 games I'd probably get at the minute, Killzone and Fifa 14 and maybe Battlefield.
Kicking myself that I didn't order earlier and get a bundle.

Anyone else order from Amazon and waiting on expected delivery date or what bundle you getting?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 180
    Forum Member
    Orders and expected delivery dates are allegedly being updated by midnight according to CS.

I ordered in September then opted for the 'Action Pack' bundle.

I read somewhere Amazon are going to give people to opportunity to wait for Sonys new bundles announced on the 29th.

If I hear nothing by the 18th I think I might just order from shopto guaranteed release date on all orders made by the 27th?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,305
    Forum Member
    S1000RR wrote: »
    If I hear nothing by the 18th I think I might just order from shopto guaranteed release date on all orders made by the 27th?

You've missed the boat with getting one on launch day from ShopTo I'm afraid, all console orders placed now are listed as "Guaranteed Christmas Delivery", so I'm guessing they've sold all of their launch allocation.
  • Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    Mine on amazon says delivery 29/11

But then I did pre-order in May.
  • gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blu Jo wrote: »
    Still waiting on an expected delivery date from Amazon for just the PS4 on it's own, no bundle.
    I didn't order till October 20th. Took me a while to make up my mind and make the move from Xbox 360. The launch games aren't great but would be nice to get something new and shiny for Christmas. There's only 2 games I'd probably get at the minute, Killzone and Fifa 14 and maybe Battlefield.
    Kicking myself that I didn't order earlier and get a bundle.

Anyone else order from Amazon and waiting on expected delivery date or what bundle you getting?

ive ordered the gamer pack, i did pre order in June

according to Amazon its £429 and "not yet dispatched"

as long as Yodel dont get involved, everything should be ok
  • Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    Should get it in time for Christmas if they are involved.
  • Ash_735Ash_735 Posts: 8,493
    Forum Member
    According to articles Sony are going to expand it to other stores to, over here GAME already sell PSN cards and content, so I'd imagine they'd be the first to jump in on this, having stores fight over Digital prices to offer us the best deals, now that is a smart move.
  • Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    Haven't had a confirmation email but my bundle has been updated in both price and the actual bundle, this was on Saturday morning. Ordered 13th June.
  • IzakIzak Posts: 3,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've had two confirmation e-mails from Amazon to confirm my pre-order of the Gamer Pack bundle will be delivered on 29/11/13 and I originally pre-ordered the console on 26/08/13. However while my order page has been updated with the Gamer Pack, the price has remained the same as the console on its own (£349) so I'm just hoping it stays like that and I get a bargain!
  • Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    ^^^ Nope, mine took a few days, but the price did change...lol