Leanne mitchell

davidjohn1985davidjohn1985 Posts: 340
Forum Member
She confirmed on twitter theres gonna be a single end of feb! Will it be a sucess? I hope so!!

Comments

• vagbreathvagbreath Posts: 1,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Top 200 on itunes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 66
    Forum Member
    One huge flop. She is not going to be able to get anywhere, theres no buzz surrounding her.
  • davidjohn1985davidjohn1985 Posts: 340
    Forum Member
    Give the girl a chance!
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Has the song even premiered?
  • AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who dat?
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    AdzPower wrote: »
    Who dat?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gClh69oPmUE

I really like her I think she's very very talented but I just can't see her having success and if she does it'll be very limited :o
  • Just VogueJust Vogue Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's got an absolutely amazing voice but she's destined to flop unless her single and album are heavily promoted on The Voice. She definitely deserved to win though though due to the nature of The Voice and how little we saw of each contestant she didn't really develop a fan base.

This is probably one of my favorite live performances on one of these shows ever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqcVjFSL6sk

I really hope I'm wrong and that she experiences the level of success she deserves!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is the new leona
  • Souffle GirlSouffle Girl Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    She's an Adele wannabe. We don't need her when we have the actual Adele taking the world by storm already. I don't see what Leanne Mitchell can possibly bring to the world of music or what appeal she would have to anyone when we have Adele established and making history.
    Forum Member
    She hasnt even released yet! Give her a chance!
  • MiresiaVertetaMiresiaVerteta Posts: 1,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A thought occured to me. If she is releasing in February, possible Eurovision entrant for the UK?
  • penguinpersonpenguinperson Posts: 16,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A thought occured to me. If she is releasing in February, possible Eurovision entrant for the UK?

Would be surprising considering the single title is out in the public. Yet she's been rumoured yet it's also been rumoured universal put into the contract the winner couldn't to stop the BBC asking.
  • daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    Really hope she does well, because she certainly deserves to with a voice as amazing as hers. I never thought she would win The Voice until the final night, where every performance was just incredible.

I really don't understand the Adele comparisons either - their voices are nothing alike. Leanne's voice is a lot more like Christina Aguilera/Leona Lewis' if we're going to compare.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    danielleh wrote: »
    Really hope she does well, because she certainly deserves to with a voice as amazing as hers. I never thought she would win The Voice until the final night, where every performance was just incredible.

I really don't understand the Adele comparisons either - their voices are nothing alike. Leanne's voice is a lot more like Christina Aguilera/Leona Lewis' if we're going to compare.

She only he's compared to Adele because she is a bit chunky and doesn't dress like a two dollar hooker. It has nothing to do with their voices. Just ignorant people.
    Forum Member
    Cant wait to hear the new music!!
  • LMLM Posts: 63,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For some reason I do not see huge success for her. I am suprised she even won as it was Bo who really connected with the Public. Tyler James's album has flopped big time. Maybe Leanne and hopefully the wondeful Bo can do wonders.