BBUSA15 Episode 36, Finale, 2.30-4am BST, Wed 18 Sep(+ Survivor Launch, 1-2.30am BST)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
Forum Member
✭✭✭
(For Survivor and BB)

http://www.stream2watch.me/live-tv/cbs-live-stream
http://ripsink.com/cbs.html
http://www.tvnutters.com/files/bbus.htm
New Videobrother url:
http://bbus15.wix.com/bigbrotherus#!live-stream/cwwi

Thought I'd put this up now for people planning an early evening snooze to get your strength up for a long night!

Survivor preview http://bigbrotheraccess.com/survivor-2013-blood-vs-water-preview-on-tvgn-full-video-358900/
(With Parvati!)

Comments

• freddieaxlfreddieaxl Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be watching to see Elissa win the AFH prize, but I'll try and avoid finding out who wins for the rest of my life. I don't like any of them, I just dislike them in different degrees. I probably dislike Spencer the least but he wont win, so I'll root for GM over Andy.
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are we doing Survivor discussion in here too?
  • Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    Redmond wrote: »
    Are we doing Survivor discussion in here too?

Lets be honest more people care about Survivor than the final of big brother :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nickuhas
    1 minute ago
    First Five on the way to the #bb15 finale!!!
    http://instagram.com/p/eakvTpgi6c/
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all. Looking forward for tonight.

Things to watch out for

3rd place eviction (To boos :D)
    Bigot Montage and Jury called out
    Elissa winning America's fave

<333
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    freddieaxl wrote: »
    I'll be watching to see Elissa win the AFH prize, but I'll try and avoid finding out who wins for the rest of my life. I don't like any of them, I just dislike them in different degrees. I probably dislike Spencer the least but he wont win, so I'll root for GM over Andy.

Isn't AFP usually revealed after the winner is announced? Good luck with not finding out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got a feeling Judd will win America's fave for some reason. I think Casual viewers will power vote for him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Julie Chen's announcement to the house guests
    https://twitter.com/tbigbroreport/status/380439398048739328/photo/1
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    I got a feeling Judd will win America's fave for some reason. I think Casual viewers will power vote for him.

I reckon Judd will get it, too. He doesn't deserve it, though.
    Forum Member

I hope so because I love him so much :o

But it will be Elissa, though I do think Judd will probably be second in the vote
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dr. WILL KIRBY ‏@ReallyWILLKIRBY 28m
    Just two hours until I start tweeting live from the #BB15 finale. RT and please tell your followers to follow me for live updates!
    Forum Member
    Reserved wrote: »

Judd deserves it after scratching himself in the last pov :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »

Agree, he does not deserve it.

Hope Elissa wins it. She got the vile Aaryn out for us and was just pure class compared to the rest.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dr. WILL KIRBY ‏@ReallyWILLKIRBY 28m
    Just two hours until I start tweeting live from the #BB15 finale. RT and please tell your followers to follow me for live updates!

Oh is Will speaking to the jury live? I assumed it would be a pre-taped segment where he went in to the jury house.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys I just wanted to let you know that Watch With Dan will be airing at 9:15PM EST tonight for the FINALE!
    Time to crown a winner from this....interesting season!
    As always you can tune in at 9:15PM EST to: www.twitch.tv/dangheesling to catch all the pre-show commentary!
    Also at the end, I'll have a Special Announcement breaking first on Watch With Dan. :)
    Hope to see you guys tonight!
    Best, Dan
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh is Will speaking to the jury live? I assumed it would be a pre-taped segment where he went in to the jury house.

From my understanding he is doing it live. I hope he lays into all of them and tell them how shitty they were at the game. Especially Judd. The guy got evicted twice the exact same way. What a dumbass. He played the same game that got him evicted the first time around when he went back in. What a waste that twist was. Should have been someone else.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sjp07 wrote: »
    From my understanding he is doing it live. I hope he lays into all of them and tell them how shitty they were at the game. Especially Judd. The guy got evicted twice the exact same way. What a dumbass. He played the same game that got him evicted the first time around when he went back in. What a waste that twist was. Should have been someone else.

Agree, terrible player.

I wish it was Evel Dick or Rachel they would just call them out on all their BS and terrible game this season. I think they choose Dr Will cause he will be more kind.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agree, terrible player.

I wish it was Evel Dick or Rachel they would just call them out on all their BS and terrible game this season. I think they choose Dr Will cause he will be more kind.

Or because Dr Will was actually a great player and can offer solid advice, whereas Evel Dick and Rachel won two of the most rigged seasons ever. I don't ever want to hear from Dick again.

:)
  • k0213818k0213818 Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    My assumption is Will's main motive is to convince the jury not to be bitter at the finale vote, either to avoid a situation like last year where a bitter jury robbed Dan of his rightful win against an inferior Ian or to stop the jury being bitter towards Andy and in the process rewarding Spencer or GM who both have major baggage to them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or because Dr Will was actually a great player and can offer solid advice, whereas Evel Dick and Rachel won two of the most rigged seasons ever. I don't ever want to hear from Dick again.

:)

I think this Jury will not listen to any advice I am afraid. Dr Will could say VOTE ANDY and the whole audience could say VOTE ANDY and the majority would still vote GM.

Think CBS want Andy to win tonight. He is classed as a minority no matter the horrible stuff he said. The other two classed as bigots and would make even more bad press if they win 50k and 500k.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    k0213818 wrote: »
    My assumption is Will's main motive is to convince the jury not to be bitter at the finale vote, either to avoid a situation like last year where a bitter jury robbed Dan of his rightful win against an inferior Ian or to stop the jury being bitter towards Andy and in the process rewarding Spencer or GM who both have major baggage to them.

It will be interesting to see who Dr Will approves of this season game wise and see if that makes the BB community change their opinions as well :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like TVNutters will be showing Survivor.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok, lets go with Survivor...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are we discussing Survivor here too? Let the night begin! :)