Britney Spears Shaves Head! (merged)

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People keep,saying why didn't she do it at home, why did she do it publicly, it was only for attention etc. Well maybe she didn't do it at home because she's not likely to have those sort of hair cutting clippers in her make up drawer and if she had wanted to do it publicly she would have done it in the daytime when the hairdressers were actually open. No matter what Britney does the paperazzi would be there to witness it whether she likes it or not!

The paps esp X17 follow her everywhere.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This girl is going down a bad, bad path. I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up like Anna Nicole Smith in the future. She seems to be involved in the same kind of destructive attention seeking behavior. I really feel for her 2 children. They are most likely being raised by nannies and their mother is totally unfit to be a parent so it's better she's not around them.

She's so trashy. Her career is over. I don't know of ANYONE in real life who thinks of her as anything but a trainwreck. No one thinks of her as an entertainer or as sexy anymore. The most people feel for her is pity and hope that she'll get her life back together. I saw something that labeled her America's white trash princess and I have to agree at this point. She's a national laughingstock.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    Double post please delete
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 106
    Forum Member
    4 those accusing her of shaving her head in public just 2 seek attention:
    US Magazine reported that Spears went into a hair parlor to get her head shaved and that when the hair stylist refused to shave her head, Spears grabbed the clippers and shaved it herself. 

A Los Angeles television station grabbed footage of her Friday night at a tattoo parlor in the San Fernando Valley. She was there to get a couple of tiny tattoos on her wrist, a pair of pink and red lips. Us Weekly magazine reported that she also got a black, white and pink cross tattooed on her lower hip

A parlor employee said Spears showed up unannounced and stayed for about 90 minutes, while dozens of fans, photographers and gawkers gathered outside. 

The employee told US Magazine that Spears was agitated when she arrived at the tattoo parlor and that when someone asked her why she shaved her head, Spears said, "I don't want anyone touching me. I'm tired of everybody touching me." 

The woman said Spears "wasn't making sense at all" and that it seemed like she wasn't in a good place. She said Spears was "totally freaking out." 
     "She was a nightmare to deal with," the woman told the magazine. "She was screaming and flipping out from the pain and wiggling her body all around." 

Police eventually arrived to control the crowd and help Spears' bodyguards guide her into a waiting SUV. And by that time, she had covered her head with the hood of a sweatshirt. 

As for the new bald look, one fan who's not terribly thrilled said, "It looks terrible."  

Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People keep,saying why didn't she do it at home, why did she do it publicly, it was only for attention etc. Well maybe she didn't do it at home because she's not likely to have those sort of hair cutting clippers in her make up drawer and if she had wanted to do it publicly she would have done it in the daytime when the hairdressers were actually open.

And you mean to tell me the woman couldn't either of A) Bought some clippers (they're not expensive at all) or B) gone into the back room of the parlor (where the articles state she was doing something back there for awhile)?

In any case, this girl is crying out for some sort of attention and she looks drugged up in those pics.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xfusion wrote:
    And you mean to tell me the woman couldn't either of A) Bought some clippers (they're not expensive at all) or B) gone into the back room of the parlor (where the articles state she was doing something back there for awhile)?

In any case, this girl is crying out for some sort of attention and she looks drugged up in those pics.

She is supposed to have been through some sort of tragic incident as well.
  • FutureLoverFutureLover Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ...and what's that?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I just read on another website that her manager denied this. And if you had been through a tragic incident, wouldn't you be with family and friends instead of running around getting tattoos and shaving your head in public?

Don't believe everything you read.
  • FutureLoverFutureLover Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Xfusion wrote:
    I just read on another website that her manager denied this. And if you had been through a tragic incident, wouldn't you be with family and friends instead of running around getting tattoos and shaving your head in public?

I agree.
    But then again if she's lost the plot (Like many say she has) who knows?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xfusion wrote:

Well I have read a different story from Larry.
  • guffybearguffybear Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...and what's that?

she had not been talked about on the radio/tv or had her photo taken for at least an hour.
  • charlie1charlie1 Posts: 10,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has anybody thought that maybe she's expressing her originality?

Obviously it's a complete change from the Britney that we know of 'old', but times have moved on-she's moved on, and if she's happy then so be it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Xfusion wrote:
    Another day in the life of the train wreck...she's now got another tattoo and shaved her head! :eek:

[:

I'd rather see Britney's shaved head than her shaved genitals. :eek:
    Some people have the delicate features which suit shaved heads, such as Sinead O'Connor and Natalie Portman. Most women AND men aren't enhanced by having shaved heads. I, for one, could never ever fancy a shaven headed man (who did it as a fashion statement rather than through illness). Give me a man with a thick head of hair anyday of the week over a man who styles himself after America's Most Wanted. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    um im worried about Britney.
    thats all I have to say on it right now.
  • C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unless a reason comes out about this, I think it may be the final straw for her career.
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what career?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    Simi89 wrote:
    um im worried about Britney.
    thats all I have to say on it right now.

As a fan and yes I admitt it and am only slightly ashamed I am also worried this is obviously not the actions of a stable person and I hope to god for her family's sake she comes through whatever it is that is torturing her.
  • HandyBendyWendyHandyBendyWendy Posts: 3,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Xfusion wrote:

But I read that she had gone to the hairdressers originally for THEM to do it but they refused, why should she go out and buy clippers if she's going to the hairdressers to have it done and why should she not sit where the tattooist normally does his work, where his lights and tools are, like everyone else does. It's not her fault everyone stood around gawking. She went to have a tattoo for herself, not for everyone else's amusement!
  • Andy BAndy B Posts: 15,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh My GOD... She's officially let herself go now, no chance of her becoming pop queen again. :eek:
  • lea27lea27 Posts: 11,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Andy B wrote:
    Oh My GOD... She's officially let herself go now, no chance of her becoming pop queen again. :eek:
    but if she had a very good reason to do it, like say a medical reason, then i dont see how this will affect her career.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm all for some celebrity bashing and if you don't like Britney, fair enough. I am astounded though at the hatred given towards her - (and yes, I am aware that I have strong levels of vitriol for most celebs) ;)

Britney is a grown woman and should take more responsibility for her actions - agreed. She became famous at a very young age due to her pushy mother and became famous primarily through her sexualised image; obviously her record company and PR people were clever enough to realise that sex sells. Fine. She is not the greatest singer or dancer but she has been very successful in terms of record sales.

Her stupidity led her to marry a 'childhood sweetheart' in Vegas and have the marriage annulled 55 hours later. She then went onto marry known gold-digger Federline and deteriorated image wise after bearing his 2 children and becoming what the press termed 'trailer trash' Britney.

What I see is a very troubled woman. I'm not excusing her behaviour but there's a part of me that doesn't feel comfortable in the constant witch-hunt against a woman whose greatest crime is being out of control drunk and flashing her punani :eek: She gets labelled 'trailer trash' and 'tramp' simply because she's rebelling against the Media's image of perfection and sweetness. She's a troubled woman making mistakes - shock horror, she looked a bit fat and spotty going to the shops a few times and shock horror she was sick in the back of a taxi a few times. Are we saying that none of us have ever drunk too much or made mistakes? I'm just interested to know why people seem to despise her so much.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I see is a very troubled woman. I'm not excusing her behaviour but there's a part of me that doesn't feel comfortable in the constant witch-hunt against a woman whose greatest crime is being out of control drunk and flashing her punani eek: She gets labelled 'trailer trash' and 'tramp' simply because she's rebelling against the Media's image of perfection and sweetness. She's a troubled woman making mistakes - shock horror, she looked a bit fat and spotty going to the shops a few times and shock horror she was sick in the back of a taxi a few times. Are we saying that none of us have ever drunk too much or made mistakes? I'm just interested to know why people seem to despise her so much.

People are simply sick to death of hearing and reading about her every move. I know that she's not entirely to blame, because it's the media that is stupid enough to keep reporting on her and thinks we actually give a damn, but she seems to enjoy the attention and bring it on herself.

She also constantly contradicts herself (a bit like Jodie Marsh- who I know you love) ;) . For example, when she got married, she said she couldn't wait to start a family and have kids. Well, she got the kids she just had to have, but why is it that she seems more concerned about going to club after club almost every night and getting drunk and doing who knows what else? If you're coming home drunk all the time, are you really fit to be taking care of babies? :confused:

Another example is earlier last year, she said she wanted the media to leave her alone and stay out of her business. Yet about a month later, she was running around giving television interviews even though she wasn't promoting anything. Doesn't make sense one bit, which leads me to believe she's someone who craves the limelight.

I've got so many other reasons why I despise her, but if I wrote them all, this would turn into an essay. :D
  • susan24susan24 Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What I see is a very troubled woman. I'm not excusing her behaviour but there's a part of me that doesn't feel comfortable in the constant witch-hunt against a woman whose greatest crime is being out of control drunk and flashing her punani :eek: She gets labelled 'trailer trash' and 'tramp' simply because she's rebelling against the Media's image of perfection and sweetness. She's a troubled woman making mistakes - shock horror, she looked a bit fat and spotty going to the shops a few times and shock horror she was sick in the back of a taxi a few times. Are we saying that none of us have ever drunk too much or made mistakes? I'm just interested to know why people seem to despise her so much.

Well posted. Poor kid. She is a very troubled woman. Divorce is one of the most painful experiences in life and she is not handling it well. Simply because Federline was a waste of space and she somehow got the courage to dump him doesn't mean her feelings have gone. It doesn't mean that she doesn't feel a failure. Unfortunately for her, she is constantly being papped and everything is public knowledge. Her parents must be worried sick about her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    susan24 wrote:
    Well posted. Poor kid.

ANOTHER reason I don't like her. She is NOT a kid- she is a 25 year old GROWN WOMAN and needs to start taking responsibility for her actions like everyone else. :rolleyes:

If fame is so troubling for her, why doesn't she pull herself out of the spotlight? It CAN be done. Look at Jennifer Lopez- when she got married to her current husband, she decided she was sick of being in the media all the time, so she quit doing any kind of interviews and kept a low profile- and it worked! She had previously been in the news all the time, and when she wanted it all to stop, it did.
  • C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her recent actions are certainly not those of someone looking to stay out of the media spotlight. What do you expect when you go partying with Paris Hilton?