• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yeah sounds like it :p what age is he anyway :cool:

:mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • paspas Posts: 42,132
    Forum Member
    ferfer wrote: »
    It is sad that nice people were treated like crap for no valid reason. I do feel quite guilty about it, but I know it's the immaturity and clique-ish mean girlness of others, that caused it. :o

Hi Lily! SEND THE RAIN HERE! It was supposed to rain the past two days and lines of rain came through and skipped over my little section of Texas BOTH TIMES! It's like it will never rain again. At least it was cool today.

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Not for long!!!!!!!!!! :eek::D:rolleyes::eek:

ferfs we dont blame you for the reaction we get from elsewhere , its very narrow minded to think all the posters in one thread are of the same mind , we all have a fondness for Josie and enjoy chatting about her life etc. but that does not mean we are all of one voice, some of us like animals, some dont!;)
    Im sure the rain will turn up soon, arrange a BBq works everytime here much more reliable than a raindance but you could try that too.:cool:
  • xxxtracyxxxxxxtracyxxx Posts: 8,444
    Forum Member
    :mad::mad::mad::mad:
    :eek: whats they faces for ,i said you sounded younger than 48 :rolleyes:
    read back :cool:
    Forum Member
    In Josies mag yesterday it was the top fifty hottest men, and Johnny Depp was no one:eek: dont do a lot for me.:D

oh i think he has something, it might be the twinkle in his eyes;)
    Forum Member
    Thats good, anything good on tv.x:)

No i taped the jack frost re-runs , they are so old but i quite like the slow pace of them:cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,827
    Forum Member
    pas wrote: »
    oh i think he has something, it might be the twinkle in his eyes;)

I like his films.x:D
    Forum Member
    Has Furry fallen asleep with her Harry Styles pillow again?

Life size blow up doll you mean;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,827
    Forum Member
    No i taped the jack frost re-runs , they are so old but i quite like the slow pace of them:cool:

Yeah I like frost as well, but I always see del boy expect him to come out with one of his one liners.x:D
  • xxxtracyxxxxxxtracyxxx Posts: 8,444
    Forum Member
    nite nite pas.gosh ferfer sue den if your there :D
    xxxxx
    Forum Member
    Yeah I like frost as well, but I always see del boy expect him to come out with one of his one liners.x:D

Lol. i like cracker as well:cool:
    Forum Member
    nite nite pas.gosh ferfer sue den if your there :D
    xxxxx

nite nite, i had better go as well.:cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning girls
    Busy, busy, busy today.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is sad that nice people were treated like crap for no valid reason. I do feel quite guilty about it, but I know it's the immaturity and clique-ish mean girlness of others, that caused it. :o
    ferfs we dont blame you for the reaction we get from elsewhere , its very narrow minded to think all the posters in one thread are of the same mind , we all have a fondness for Josie and enjoy chatting about her life etc. but that does not mean we are all of one voice, some of us like animals, some dont!;)
    Im sure the rain will turn up soon, arrange a BBq works everytime here much more reliable than a raindance but you could try that too.

I completely agree with Pas Ferfs,you have nothing to feel bad about.You say what you feel and have been hounded for this.Agree to disagree and move on,to then treat others with disdain and rudeness as they are friends of yours &/or have stood up because they feel you have been treated wrongly is childish.They did that not necessarily all agree with your opinion but were shocked at the responses you were given,plus just to be on this thread now equates to being a simple folk,or Josie robots who can't deal with ppl not agreeing with everything Josie does 100% :rolleyes:
    Maybe we should all now follow and worship at an egg account who ridicules child molestation,,tweets and deletes so much that it's hard to follow the * point * and whose social commentating on a * reality cpl * and poking fun is now so one sided that I do believe * it's * being instructed how to think and tweet and has lost * it's * way ;) I mean when you put out your thoughts and feelings on a public forum ( even if you just unlock when you want to whip the foamer's into a frenzy :D ) then ppl have the right to comment,I mean all's fair in love and war right ?!?
    Basically just to summarise,I am my own person,I believe you guys are to.We are different but the same,we discuss lot's of things,we disagree,we joke,we tease,we do not create drama,we have varying interest and our ages equate to a seriously evolved WI group :p

I don't get involved In drama usually and to be honest much if not all of what happens I miss :D But when I hear some of this crap I occasionally feel the need to comment so have done today.Some of my comments today I have generalised groups of ppl,I don't normally do this as it's a short sighted thing to do,but as it has been done to you guys and maybe even me as a member on here I thought why not ;)

Am sick as a dog,in fact dad and gilly are too :(.Knackered and a long day ahead,hope you are all good and will try and come on later :)
    Forum Member
    Sorry to hear you are poorly nimz, hope you did'nt catch anything at whipsnade zoo!
    :eek:
    Forum Member
    jones51 wrote: »
    Morning girls
    Busy, busy, busy today.....

Morning busy lady , you had best get some roller skates to help you whizz about;)
    Forum Member
    Josie Gibson‏@Josiestweet

Off off and away woo hoo x
    Forum Member
    hayleysparkes‏@hayleysparkes

My first time in Sardinia really recommend it is stunning x http://yfrog.com/mmtplyj

59m LV ‏@LisaVen

@hayleysparkes wow looks amazing! Have fab time x

Hayley is already away :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Feel better Nimz! People are people, I guess. :rolleyes::o;)

Who? What? When? Where? Why?

Has she decided to leave the country every Wednesday now? What's going on????????????
    Forum Member
    Feel better Nimz! People are people, I guess. :rolleyes::o;)

Who? What? When? Where? Why?

Has she decided to leave the country every Wednesday now? What's going on????????????

That sounded more like a holiday than a work trip, maybe off for some sunshine, i hope Roxy is being cared for in her absence:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That sounded more like a holiday than a work trip, maybe off for some sunshine, i hope Roxy is being cared for in her absence:cool:

Are you accusing Josie of abandoning her dog!? :eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It did sound like vacation, but her friend Lucy tweeted she would be going to Sugar Hut with Josie tomorrow night. I guess we'll see!
    Forum Member
    It did sound like vacation, but her friend Lucy tweeted she would be going to Sugar Hut with Josie tomorrow night. I guess we'll see!

I have just figured it out:cool:

I might share if you ask nicely:p
    Forum Member
    ;)Im just drying my hair then im off out shopping so you need to be quick;)
    Forum Member
    The clues are all there!

extra clue if you are struggling , Josie mentioned wanting to do this and has already been once.
  • den07den07 Posts: 9,025
    Forum Member
    The clues are all there!

extra clue if you are struggling , Josie mentioned wanting to do this and has already been once.

No ballooning in Bristol today wet with very low clouds
This discussion has been closed.