Heart Of Darkness

DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
Forum Member
Anyone remember this?

I just got a copy from ebay for £5. The last time i played this i was only 9 and it made me realise why i gave up on it. It so hard! although it is a great game i have to say and really fun but annoying. I dont know anyone who has completed this with No deaths if you have then you deserve a medal :D

Comments

• NostalgicNostalgic Posts: 7,156
    Forum Member
    Oh yes! I loved this game, and you're right it was very difficult, but i somehow managed to complete it from start to finish in one weekend about 10 years back! I was so proud of myself :D

Actually i still have it somewhere!
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    i have never completed it :( im stuck on this level on disc 2 where you have to jump through these 3 slimy things but the 1st one has a switch so if you touch it you just get squashed so you have to tim it and run though all 3.

Cant believe this game was rated E ;for Everyone, its actually quite violent :p if it was released to day i think it would of been a 15 lol.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was shocked as well at the certificate. I mean you can hear them snap his back sometimes :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    Wow, that was really an awesome game, though I don't think I've ever completed that before.